Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 102 103 104
 Asura.Limes
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Limelol
By Asura.Limes 2015-05-15 06:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Boxdestroyer seems busted. Or maybe I just don't know how to use it?

It doesn't matter how many clues I get, it just keeps telling me the % that the number 54 is right.

Earlier I got it (randomly) to drop down to 14 but the percentages were really off. It told me I had a 100% chance to win on 16 despite there being 50 numbers to pick from. After picking 16, it seems to have broke and couldn't even calculate a %.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-15 06:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rooks said: »
Sure. I don't read BG though, so this is honestly the first I've heard of it. Do you have a link to the original post?

Either way, that's clearly a bug, so I'll fix it today.
This was my very first post, check Byrth's reply to that.

But what you want to be reading is probably THIS

There are other posts in the same page and in the 2 following ones, I suggest you read briefly through all of them.
As you can notice they're posts from early april so as far as I know it might have been fixed already. Me and several other people asked if it was but nobody replied so we just assumed it stayed the same.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Rinuko
user: Rinuko
By Asura.Rinuko 2015-05-15 07:17:15
Link | Quote | Reply

bg mini map? is that same as ffxidb map? cause that too is broken. Map itself shows but no mobs/targets

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-15 07:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I've fixed organizer locally. I found another crash-type bug that I'm fixing, and I'm adding support for bank2, before I ship it off.

At some point, when I have some Copious Free Time, I'd like to make the prioritization more configurable (put all weapons in the Satchel, etc). Never any time it seems, though :\

In any case, I didn't see anything beyond the settings not staying. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-15 09:10:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh that looks like fantastic news!
Can't wait for you to release it ;)
By Mozhat 2015-05-15 09:28:50
Link | Quote | Reply

On PLD I'm getting [16 shows on screen as soon as I logged in this morning.
GearSwap: Lua runtime error: GearSwap/GearSwap.lua:384: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

I'm guessing that is from the Mog Safe 2, have 18 items stored there.

EDIT on SMN/SCH
GearSwap: Lua runtime error: GearSwap/GearSwap.lua:255: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Gearswap won't work at all

EDIT2 Ok, changed jobs then changed to SMN?SCH again. Everything worked except spec. Magian Staffs for avatars.
 Bahamut.Afinogen
Server: Bahamut
user: afin
By Bahamut.Afinogen 2015-05-15 11:23:21
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah i've been getting alot of the same issues too, also to note, i've had chatmon playing up while in jeuno, i'm not sure if theirs still support for that or not
 Cerberus.Reiden
Server: Cerberus
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2015-05-15 11:29:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Mozhat said: »
On PLD I'm getting [16 shows on screen as soon as I logged in this morning.
GearSwap: Lua runtime error: GearSwap/GearSwap.lua:384: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

I'm guessing that is from the Mog Safe 2, have 18 items stored there.

i'm having that same problem
 Phoenix.Asylina
Server: Phoenix
user: asylina
By Phoenix.Asylina 2015-05-15 12:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Same also. I had it working for a bit this morning. Just out of the blue it started to error out on me and now gearswap won't work at all. Was also getting lua errors with PetTP, PointWatcher, and something else but I forget now.

Along with the above one:

I've gotten this one also:
GearSwap: Lua runtime error: GearSwap/GearSwap.lua:367: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2015-05-15 12:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't even log into my main without nearly instantly crashing (presumably when it searches the mog safe 2). Hope it gets fixed soon!
 Asura.Lewyo
user: Lewyo
By Asura.Lewyo 2015-05-15 13:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I apprentice everything that the windower team does to keep win/addons/plugins updated, You really all do a fantastic work keeping it all going but can we please have a fully bug free working version of organizer before gear collector is made obsolete.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2015-05-15 14:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

If all goes well Rooks will provide a bugfree version of Organizer very very soon, he said the bug I reported is already fixed in his local version, he's just trying to fix another bug and then he'll release it ;)
 Shiva.Wickedness
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Wickedness 2015-05-15 14:48:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Does organizer work with gearswap export files or will I have to manually create all my files?
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-15 14:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

So, if you want to use Organizer from Gearswap, just add

include('organizer-lib')

And from there, using gearswap, you can:

//gs o

And it'll automatically fill out your inventory based on your gearswap sets. Is that sufficient for your needs?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-15 15:01:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lewyo said: »
I apprentice everything that the windower team does to keep win/addons/plugins updated, You really all do a fantastic work keeping it all going but can we please have a fully bug free working version of organizer before gear collector is made obsolete.

Before today, precisely one person had come to me with a bug. I can't fix what I don't know about - is there anything besides the settings issue that you've found?
[+]
By Nyruul 2015-05-15 15:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for fixing things up Rooks!
 Valefor.Kensagaku
Server: Valefor
user: Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2015-05-15 15:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

include('organizer-lib')

//gs o

And it'll automatically fill out your inventory based on your gearswap sets. Is that sufficient for your needs?

Forgive me for being a bit technical-challenged, but where would I include this? In my gearswap file?
 Shiva.Wickedness
By Shiva.Wickedness 2015-05-15 15:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't expecting such a quick response. Yes that works wonderfully and much faster than gc. It's practically instantaneous. Much easier than exporting as xml. Will just need to make some dummy gs files/sets for random stuff like various weapons/items(echo/ppots/remedy/pancea)that I don't want to configure in my normal sets. Or just use include for now and then make proper freeze sets later. Either way, great work.
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-05-15 15:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

[Edit: took out my little hack. A proper change has been submitted and will be released shortly.]
[+]
 Shiva.Wickedness
By Shiva.Wickedness 2015-05-15 15:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Kensagaku said: »

include('organizer-lib')

//gs o

Forgive me for being a bit technical-challenged, but where would I include this? In my gearswap file?

Yes just put it at the very top of each of your gearswap .luas.(gearswap/data/job.lua) You'll have to reload the .lua afterwards(//gs reload) if you're currently on that job. Only thing it doesn't do yet is include items you might want to bring(food/meds/variety of weapons) unless you have them in your .lua
 Valefor.Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2015-05-15 15:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the quick assist. As a secondary note, does organizer have something built in like gearswap did with the "global" file specifying what not to pull no matter what? Like for example, I don't have a Warp Ring in any of my sets, but I like to ensure that it's kept in my inventory for fast access on all jobs.

Sorry for all the tangental questions but I figure while I have people here, I might want to learn how to make this work. >_>;

Edit: Also I use this for storage slip stuff; generally when I change jobs I would use GS to pull all of my gear, then grab slips, go to the porter moogle, turn in gear from previous job and pull for current job. The way I'm seeing it looking now because of the freezes (again, still learning this) it'll drop all of my slip-able items into my moghouse and then I'll have to fetch them to turn it in, or else I'd have to turn in before gearing.
 Shiva.Wickedness
By Shiva.Wickedness 2015-05-15 15:50:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the quick assist. As a secondary note, does organizer have something built in like gearswap did with the "global" file specifying what not to pull no matter what? Like for example, I don't have a Warp Ring in any of my sets, but I like to ensure that it's kept in my inventory for fast access on all jobs.

Sorry for all the tangental questions but I figure while I have people here, I might want to learn how to make this work. >_>;

Still playing around with it myself but what I did as a quick test was make a set in my .lua that looks like this

sets.precast.dummyset = {ring1="Warp Ring",ammo="Echo Drops", ammo="Sole Sushi"}

Seems to be working with sushi and warp ring. If I could work out what's wrong with echos, you could use something like this to include anything you want to bring but don't want to make an actual set for it. Can't seem to get it to work with echo drops for some reason.

Edit:got echos to work by changing them to main="Echo Drops". Seems like you can only use one tag per set unlike with gc where you can set all random items with the <ammo></ammo> tag.
 Valefor.Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2015-05-15 16:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, I'm not sure what's causing this, but I have another bug that has popped up. Whenever I try and pull things out of my mog house, the item gets pulled out, and then immediately gets shoved right back into wherever I pulled it from. I unloaded both organizer and gearswap, and the issue persists, so it's not either of those.

Trying to pin down this issue, it only seems to be happening with my Mog Safe 1, but not my storage or locker.

Edit: Additional info - something's trying to continuously fill my Mog Safe, because if I pull something out of another section and then try and pull something from my mog safe, it puts something random that's not included in my gearswap file into the safe. It's confusing. @_@
 Shiva.Wickedness
By Shiva.Wickedness 2015-05-15 16:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, I'm not sure what's causing this, but I have another bug that has popped up. Whenever I try and pull things out of my mog house, the item gets pulled out, and then immediately gets shoved right back into wherever I pulled it from. I unloaded both organizer and gearswap, and the issue persists, so it's not either of those.

Trying to pin down this issue, it only seems to be happening with my Mog Safe 1, but not my storage or locker.

Happen to have an autosorter? I used to have one that would always place x item into x slot when I was farming. Haven't used one in ages tho so not even sure one exists outside of privately made.
 Valefor.Kensagaku
By Valefor.Kensagaku 2015-05-15 16:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I do not. I didn't even know such things existed. >_>;

Edit: Herp derp, it looks like it was Gearcollector. Since I had used it without thinking a short bit earlier, despite it being depreciated, it was still trying to run. When I canceled it it crashed me, but it worked fine after that.
 Odin.Azzariah
Server: Odin
user: Azzariah
By Odin.Azzariah 2015-05-15 16:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Itemizer not working since update. Cant get, or put into any of my bags. Itemizer.lua:74 error
 Lakshmi.Sulia
user: Sulia
By Lakshmi.Sulia 2015-05-15 16:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Asylina said: »
Same also. I had it working for a bit this morning. Just out of the blue it started to error out on me and now gearswap won't work at all. Was also getting lua errors with PetTP, PointWatcher, and something else but I forget now.

Along with the above one:

I've gotten this one also:
GearSwap: Lua runtime error: GearSwap/GearSwap.lua:367: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
It would appear that all of the errors occurring come back to the inclusion of the new Mog Safe. If you place any items in it, then it immediately causes all plugins and addons to immediately stop working. I had this issue yesterday after putting some gear into it. After I removed everything I had placed in there all my addons and plugins started working again.

The "GearSwap: Lua runtime error: GearSwap/GearSwap.lua:367: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)" error pops up whenever something drops into your inventory or you check an NPC that can potentially change your inventory list. So again, related to the update including a new way to store things.

I don't know how to fix anything, but the temporary solution to keep gearswap, your addons, and plugins working appears to be to not use the new Mog Safe.
First Page 2 3 ... 47 48 49 ... 102 103 104