Game: FFXI
user: Savannah
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2012-01-31 10:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said: »
Bahamut.Savannahlynn said: »
I'm not other girls though so meh.
That's what they all say!

Except he can vouch for what I just said...

I had to convince him to let me start paying for things....do you know how hard it is to convince him of anything? Let me tell you...many fits were had >.>
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2012-01-31 10:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just saying....I don't mind it when he pays for things..but I hate...like throw a fit hate...when he wants to pay for everything...especially when it's something simple.

He can vouch for my fits >.>

I'm not other girls though so meh....I'm used to paying for everything myself...if I want something, I pay for it...been that way for years.

Don't mind me :P

Your input is extremely valuable.

In her case, though, coming from poverty, I don't want to put any economic pressure on her. I'm not looking for anything in return, and I think she knows that, so I think this is "no harm, no foul."
 Bismarck.Nevill
Server: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2012-01-31 10:10:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I never made my wife pay for anything, and she never offered. Never bothered me thouugh. Talking about when we were dating btw.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2012-01-31 10:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not other girls though so meh.
That's what they all say!

Except he can vouch for what I just said...

I had to convince him to let me start paying for things....do you know how hard it is to convince him of anything? Let me tell you...many fits were had >.>

GOD DAMNIT KRIZZ I WALKED INTO THE DOLLAR TREE. IT WAS A DOLLAR. STOPSHOVINGTHATSINGLEINMYPOCKET!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-01-31 10:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The school closed down a few years ago due to no more budget (my former-classmates and I believe it's because the priests kept drinking the wine and buying expensive cars like Jaguars and leaving them out on the highway after getting pulled over once. Yes that has happened with a certain priest. Not only that, they started remodeling and from what I heard, the budget decreased every month. The new auditorium looks nice but 1/2 the school is shut down. Only the Grade School/Middle School is left.)

I don't really care anymore anyways. I'd never send my kids to a private school ever.
 Bismarck.Nevill
Server: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2012-01-31 10:12:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Also guess I need to say we have been married almost 8 years, so maybe things are different now.
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2012-01-31 10:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I understand that...not like I have a lot of money anymore since I'm not working now....but I felt the whole independent woman thing needed to be clarified just a tad.

I always offer...and kind of feel a need to pay for things...b/c that's the kind of relationship I left....I was always the one paying for things...*shrugs*

Makes it hard to go to a relationship that is completely opposite lol
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2012-01-31 10:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »

GOD DAMNIT KRIZZ I WALKED INTO THE DOLLAR TREE. IT WAS A DOLLAR. STOPSHOVINGTHATSINGLEINMYPOCKET!

bwahahahahahahaha
 Bahamut.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2012-01-31 10:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sav don't read this.
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-01-31 10:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You share a bank account already?
[+]
 Bahamut.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2012-01-31 10:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said: »
You share a bank account already?
She needed a new one after leaving her ex. I cosigned on it, but only have deposit access.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-01-31 10:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sav, steal all krizz' money and dump him
/devil face
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2012-01-31 10:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
Sav, steal all krizz' money and dump him
/devil face

Nu!
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2012-01-31 10:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are bad! o.o LoL

Money isn't everything....dear god.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-01-31 10:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
The school closed down a few years ago due to no more budget (my former-classmates and I believe it's because the priests kept drinking the wine and buying expensive cars like Jaguars and leaving them out on the highway after getting pulled over once. Yes that has happened with a certain priest. Not only that, they started remodeling and from what I heard, the budget decreased every month. The new auditorium looks nice but 1/2 the school is shut down. Only the Grade School/Middle School is left.) I don't really care anymore anyways. I'd never send my kids to a private school ever.
I hope you live in a good district when you decide to have kid then. Just to throw this out there too... private =/= catholic. All Catholic schools are private but all private schools are not Catholic or religiously affiliated.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-01-31 10:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Wait! Wait! What do people do before age-21 after midnight?!
I used to go to IHOP or watch public access television. Oh Dr. Destruction you slay me...

Edit: BOWLING!!!!!

IHOP!

/highfive

Drive-by "Mamboings" at the Waffle House, or find a house party or field party.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2012-01-31 10:35:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I so want that
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2012-01-31 10:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are bad! o.o LoL

Money isn't everything....dear god.

In this world it's still a lot.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-01-31 10:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are bad! o.o LoL Money isn't everything....dear god.
Depends on who you talk to. Also, no one can force you to let them pay for things lol... You let him co-sign that account and you let him pay for whatever else he pays for. All he has is the money... you allow him to do it lol. If you didn't want him to all you had to do is say no and don't give him any of the information he needs to do it.

I personally don't care if he buys you everythign you ever wanted and more. What annoys me is people say that they had to convince them not to pay for it or play all oh I didn't want the person to but he did anyways. Take the money or don't but you can't honestly expect people to believe someone forces you to let them pay for everything lol. They may want to... but you have the control.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-01-31 10:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Any and all money in this endeavour has to come from me. She's not in a very good financial situation.

Still backreading, but NEVER EVER EVER EVER buy something over $100 in college! I bought the BF a PSP after I got my tax return back when they first came out. It was like $300 plus, if I remember correctly. At a graduation party that he and his friends hosted he left the PSP in his bathroom. (He used it to watch movies while taking baths or doing his "business".) It was stolen that night! I breathed fire for months!!!

Keep the value of the gift low, and switch out who will be buying meals for who. It keeps it fair. You don't know if this is the "forever girl" either.
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2012-01-31 10:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I think your misunderstanding >.>

He pays for a lot yes...and I let him yes....but he doesn't pay for everything. There are things here that I paid for myself....I will continue to pay for things when I have money....

That's what I was trying to say...even if he does put money in the account, that's great, I do have bills to pay....but I do get child support every week so I'm not completely helpless when it comes to getting what I need for here...

EDIT: Anyway, I'm done with the topic. I explained it well enough in my eyes...
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2012-01-31 10:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Any and all money in this endeavour has to come from me. She's not in a very good financial situation.

Still backreading, but NEVER EVER EVER EVER buy something over $100 in college! I bought the BF a PSP after I got my tax return back when they first came out. It was like $300 plus, if I remember correctly. At a graduation party that he and his friends hosted he left the PSP in his bathroom. (He used it to watch movies while taking baths or doing his "business".) It was stolen that night! I breathed fire for months!!!

Keep the value of the gift low, and switch out who will be buying meals for who. It keeps it fair. You don't know if this is the "forever girl" either.

Uh, no gifts. >_>;
 Bahamut.Savannahlynn
By Bahamut.Savannahlynn 2012-01-31 10:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Child support every week?

Yes. The monthly amount gets divided by his paycheck schedule. He gets paid every week, so I get something every week.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2012-01-31 10:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

SAvvy is a gold digggggggger! :D
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-01-31 10:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

Uh, no gifts. >_>;

Okay. LOL! Just keep that in your memory bank then. NEVER EVER, Sect!

If you're looking for something to do, there's usually a lot on campus too. When the art department exhibition or theater department does a play you can take her to those. I don't know how big your dance department is, but I convinced my BF to go to a ballet with me once! (Yes, I consider that a victory! COUNT IT! LOL!) Do you have an arboretum on campus or something?
First Page 2 3 ... 14452 14453 14454 ... 18549 18550 18551