Game: FFXIV
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-11-11 11:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Cherche said: »
Phoenix.Darkspawn said: »
Kalila said: »
Pwolf Drkgawd said: »
I'm going to pre-order the physical even though im a digital man from amazon. the bonuses and the Gae bolg and other weapons (skins i assume) are just too good to pass up. Also that 20% off :O

I didn't even know about this, meh! oh well it doesn't matter anyways :P

if i read what the sites says, to obtain these goodies you have to win the quests and side quests on roadtrip, so if you fail wont get it :/
You can retry them infinitely until you win.

Also the quests are stupid and easy. still waiting on week 3 quests to release
 Carbuncle.Kaelthas
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Kaelthas 2016-11-17 13:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Not too sure if this has been mentioned anywhere, but i'll go ahead and post it:

"Selected ODEON cinemas in the UK are showing a one night special of Final Fantasy XV: Road To Release on Tuesday 22nd November. You'll have access to a broadcast of the IGN premiere event in London live on the big screen, and get a first look at previously unseen game footage and hear from the makers of the game from behind the scenes.

Next, experience the incredible CGI feature-length film, ‘Kingsglaive: FINAL FANTASY XV', featuring the voice talents of Aaron Paul and many more, complete with a special on-screen introduction from director Takeshi Nozue.

'FINAL FANTASY XV: Road to Release' is a must-see for any FINAL FANTASY fan, and all guests will receive goodie bags and the chance to win prizes. So book now and don’t miss out! Cosplay OK!"

Link to ODEON's page
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2016-11-21 08:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

"101" Trailer which summarizes all the things... the narrators voice is kinda ***though.
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Viciouss 2016-11-21 10:07:35
Link | Quote | Reply

That is a really nice looking trailer but wow, worst narration I have ever heard.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-11-23 10:58:49
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXV 101 trailer, extended cut.

9 minuets long "replete with the usual corny English narration":

Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Server: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2016-11-24 22:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Anybody heard anymore info on the wait mode timer lenghth/recharge? It would be unfortunate if it was only usable after cooldown periods.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-25 03:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I shall call this game Final Fantasy 8/12: Crystal Bearers!

It seems like a crossover between those three which seems alright. Still hoping for the best.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget 2016-11-25 03:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

snagged an XB1 preorder copy for $30 in a Black Friday deal. I usually stay away from preordering but its hard to pass up at that price.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-11-27 14:03:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Funniest review ever:

[+]
 Valefor.Monkeynutz
By Valefor.Monkeynutz 2016-11-27 14:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hotkarl said: »
Anybody heard anymore info on the wait mode timer lenghth/recharge? It would be unfortunate if it was only usable after cooldown periods.

From videos that I've seen wait mode doesn't have any sort of cooldown. It allows you to open menus and select magic, items, warp strike targets and I'm sure some other things and to pick a target before time starts back up. With wait mode on it looks like the game pauses for you to do anything except physical attacks and there doesn't seem to be a limit of any kind.
By Gruknor 2016-11-27 17:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Inspectorgadget said: »
snagged an XB1 preorder copy for $30 in a Black Friday deal. I usually stay away from preordering but its hard to pass up at that price.

That is a great deal. I bought it for $60 on psn for ps4. I have played all the other final fantasy games, I am going to play this one.
By RolandJ 2016-11-28 13:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

How many people are reading this who would have preordered or would consider buying the game had SE decided to release a PC version as well? I am among such a group.

I've gotten rid of the last console I owned, a xbox360, and my TV. I simply find owning just a really nice laptop much more convenient than owning many different devices especially since it can do everything a tv/console can do anyways. I can take it with me wherever I go, too, which I like a lot.

That being said - I'm locked out from FFXV simply due to its available platforms. Bleh. I wish Microsoft would have utilized their Windows platform as an avenue for this game but I guess they stand to gain more from influencing XboxOne sales instead since almost everyone already owns a Windows platform anyways.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2016-11-29 20:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Is wait mode unusable until the battle ends once the bar empties? Ive read on one post killing enemies will slowly fill bar, that really doesnt help on boss/long battles.
By Faelar 2016-11-29 21:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

RolandJ said: »
How many people are reading this who would have preordered or would consider buying the game had SE decided to release a PC version as well? I am among such a group.

Own on PS4, would buy a Steam version purely for the screenshots.
By Teumessianfox 2016-11-30 04:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »

I...I love you.... :p
 Ragnarok.Kongming
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2016-11-30 15:26:28
Link | Quote | Reply

RolandJ said: »
I wish Microsoft would have utilized their Windows platform as an avenue for this game but I guess they stand to gain more from influencing XboxOne sales instead since almost everyone already owns a Windows platform anyways.
Microsoft had absolutely nothing to do with the decision, it's all up to SE what platforms they release their games on. Regardless, there's plenty of evidence a PC version is in the works already and SE is showing more and more interest in the PC market -- even Dragon Quest Heroes saw a Steam release, a spinoff from a series that gets very little attention outside of Japan

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a Steam release of FFXV in the next 6 months
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-11-30 15:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a marketing tactic. Delay the release of the PC version to prey on (new) fans of the game who are willing to buy the newest version (we see this all the time with games such as Skyrim) while simultaneously marketing toward the untapped PC-only demographic. By introducing a delay between the release of the console and PC versions they potentially increase the number of people who will (re)buy the game.
[+]
By Viciouss 2016-11-30 15:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I think if this game was being made for PC we would have heard about it a long time ago.
 Ragnarok.Kongming
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2016-11-30 15:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
I think if this game was being made for PC we would have heard about it a long time ago.
PS4 and Xbone are essentially PCs so I wager we heard about it roughly 10 years ago.
By fonewear 2016-11-30 15:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Who cares if people can't play it on PC !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-11-30 15:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

In my opinion that is the entire appeal of getting a PS4/Xbox one because some games won't come to PC.
VIP
By Kalila 2016-11-30 17:56:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Console sales first, then PC. It's SE after all.

Them even mentioning it as being "official" would lower console sales, because those people would jump on the "I'll wait for PC train" with the other group who is purely "I'll wait for PC, even if it never gets released for PC. Someone is bound to emulate it in my lifetime".

Besides, if they announced it as a delayed PC release, then console was released and reviews came out to say the game is bad (any game in general), that gives them the information to not buy the game.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-11-30 18:05:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
Console sales first, then PC. It's SE after all.

Them even mentioning it as being "official" would lower console sales, because those people would jump on the "I'll wait for PC train" with the other group who is purely "I'll wait for PC, even if it never gets released for PC. Someone is bound to emulate it in my lifetime".
Squares ported just about every FF game but 12 and 15 now. 12 i can see getting ported a year after its Console release if it doesn't get released alongside.
X/X-2 got its PC port within the year so. I can kinda see the same happening.
[+]
By Sabishii 2016-11-30 18:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I preordered on amazon, did the road quest things, then waited until the game came out to redeem the things to get my codes. I got three codes, and the one code for the travel pack/gae bolg did NOT work when I put it into the sony PSN site, nor on the console itself. I spoke to someone at sony, and they said the code was used, and I had to talk to the company that handed out the codes to get new ones. So I was on hold for 30 minutes with SE before I got to a person, and they said they are aware of the issue, everyone who preordered from amazon was having issues with their codes coming up as used. They said I would be contacted through amazon or SE with a replacement code(s).

Anyone else run into this issue?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-11-30 18:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

You got further than I did, I didn't even get the codes.
By voiceless 2016-11-30 18:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Dont expect alot for 50% of the story afterwards it turns nice

By Viciouss 2016-11-30 18:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I forgot about the pre-order bonuses completely.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2016-11-30 18:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone that did get codes and managed to use them not get a download from using it? I used my code and it worked, but it didn't start a download like with WoFF or other games.
By voiceless 2016-11-30 18:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

My GF played ff15 after watching 60% content lol never played any ff Series before she thought all video games were shallow..
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56