Official Benghazi Topic Till The Year 2018+

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Official Benghazi Topic Till The Year 2018+
Official Benghazi Topic Till The Year 2018+
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-05-17 19:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Cantontai said: »

you're an evil genious!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-05-17 19:19:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure hillary eats babies to maintian her youth.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-17 19:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
I heard that. Also, Nancy Pelosi is a werewolf.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-05-17 19:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I heard that. Also, Nancy Pelosi is a werewolf.

ya man, my cousin saw that ***. he's californianinisnsnin
[+]
 Ifrit.Arawn
Server: Ifrit
user: Arawn
By Ifrit.Arawn 2013-05-17 19:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Benghazi: because reruns of the x-files weren't enough for some people.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2013-05-17 19:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Nonsense. She bathes in the blood of virgins just like Countess Elizabeth Báthory.
 Gilgamesh.Tenshibaby
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Tenshibaby 2013-05-17 19:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Well its like this:

Mitt used Benghazi in an attempt to keep Obama from getting a second term.

It worked so well the Republicans in the House are using it as a preemptive strike against Hillary.

TLDR: Throw mud, hope it sticks.
That's one way to interpret it...

Then there's the RIGHT way.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2013-05-17 19:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone ever notice that the guy playing the bouncer in Blues Traveler's Run Around video looks like Obama?
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2013-05-17 20:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tenshibaby said: »
.... Then there's the RIGHT way.

OK Ten, just what is "the RIGHT way"?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-17 20:05:25
Link | Quote | Reply

You brought this upon yourself...
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-05-17 20:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-05-17 20:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Well its like this:

It worked so well the Republicans in the House are using it as a preemptive strike against Hillary.

Oh common...Benghazi at this point is a desperate attack from the Republican party.

Whats next from the Republicans? Gonna throw Whitewater and Lewinsky at Hilldog?
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
Server: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-05-17 20:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2013-05-17 20:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Well its like this:

Oh common...Benghazi at this point is a desperate attack from the Republican party.

Whats next from the Republicans? Gonna throw Whitewater and Lewinsky at Hilldog?

+ing you for Cammy Minogue avatar and the nickname "Hilldog".
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-05-17 20:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said: »

*** yes! Because Kylie Minogue doing Cammy's cannon drill move was just epic in the video game!
 Phoenix.Danii
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Danii 2013-05-17 20:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »

*** yes! Because Kylie Minogue doing Cammy's cannon drill move was just epic in the video game!

I named my mule after her sister...THIS mule, in fact.
[+]
 Bahamut.Fistandantilus
By Bahamut.Fistandantilus 2013-05-17 21:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm afraid you're in violation. You must submit your long form birth certificate before you receive clearance to post Benghazi topics.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2013-05-17 21:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Fistandantilus said: »
I'm afraid you're in violation. You must submit your long form birth certificate before you receive clearance to post Benghazi topics.

Na, bro. I'm white.
 Bismarck.Oldelf
user: oldelf
By Bismarck.Oldelf 2013-05-17 21:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

If your Father or Brother or Husband was murdered like they were, don't you deserve the truth in why and how it happened?

Let's not forget the families who lost loved ones.

Especially when it could have been prevented and then the scum bag professional politicians(Both Democrats and Republicans) go on TV and LIE/Cover-up to save them selves.

Shame on you for letting them get away with it.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tenshibaby
By Gilgamesh.Tenshibaby 2013-05-17 21:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll put it to you this way:
Benghazi IS a big deal, whether or not you like it. If you don't think so, you don't know what happened.
Now what do the Dems THINK is a big deal? Rush saying Fluke was a *** (not exactly what happened, but easier than setting up the context)? Mitt's tax returns? Mitt's dog on the roof? Trayvon Martin? Breaking into campaign headquarters?

Cry me a damn river. You want to make big deals about NOTHING, then when REAL things happen, "they aren't important" or are just a tactical move to defeat one of your invincible heroes. You aren't fooling anyone, except each other, but that's kinda the point isn't it? Establish solidarity around ridiculous talking points and half-truths (being generous here).

We find ourselves in another "pick your poison" scenario for the Dems: Either your leaders are corrupt, or they are inexcusably incompetent. My money is on "both". Besides, if it isn't Benghazi it will be something else. Something new, or any one of a number of scandals that are already on the tips of the the tongues of millions of Americans.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2013-05-17 21:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll put it to you this way:
Benghazi IS a big deal, whether or not you like it. If you don't think so, you don't know what happened.
Now what do the Dems THINK is a big deal? Rush saying Fluke was a *** (not exactly what happened, but easier than setting up the context)? Mitt's tax returns? Mitt's dog on the roof? Trayvon Martin? Breaking into campaign headquarters?

Cry me a damn river. You want to make big deals about NOTHING, then when REAL things happen, "they aren't important" or are just a tactical move to defeat one of your invincible heroes. You aren't fooling anyone, except each other, but that's kinda the point isn't it? Establish solidarity around ridiculous talking points and half-truths (being generous here).

We find ourselves in another "pick your poison" scenario for the Dems: Either your leaders are corrupt, or they are inexcusably incompetent. My money is on "both". Besides, if it isn't Benghazi it will be something else. Something new, or any one of a number of scandals that are already on the tips of the the tongues of millions of Americans.

If Trayvon Martin was your son, it'd be a big deal, I'd bet. Or would you just up and forget all about him, like Republicans try to forget how Bush screwed everything up to the point that one man can't fix it?
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-05-17 21:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, what I personally find to be a big deal is having thousands of Americans dead over a war for oil based on "intel" of weapons of mass destruction, of which there was none. That to me is kind of a big deal.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2013-05-17 21:51:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, what I personally find to be a big deal is having thousands of Americans dead over a war for oil based on "intel" of weapons of mass destruction, of which there was none. That to me is kind of a big deal.

But bro, dub-ya-em-deez!
 Leviathan.Kaparu
Server: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2013-05-17 21:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Oldelf said: »
Especially when it could have been prevented and then the scum bag professional politicians(Both Democrats and Republicans) go on TV and LIE/Cover-up to save them selves.

Prove it.

Not to say that Benghazi as a whole wasn't poorly handled by the powers that be, but that's a pretty bold(and unsupported) statement.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2013-05-17 21:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Ten is trolling, dude comes on to post one thing then logs off.
 Gilgamesh.Tenshibaby
By Gilgamesh.Tenshibaby 2013-05-17 21:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply

If Trayvon Martin was your son, it'd be a big deal, I'd bet. Or would you just up and forget all about him, like Republicans try to forget how Bush screwed everything up to the point that one man can't fix it?
Yeah, well it's not your son, so why is it a big deal to you? Oh yes, because you were told it is supposed to be. What about all the other sons who were killed that day? Bother to learn any of their names? And that last part of your quote is just Kool-Aid dribbling down your chin.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2013-05-17 22:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, well it's not your son, so why is it a big deal to you? Oh yes, because you were told it is supposed to be. What about all the other sons who were killed that day? Bother to learn any of their names? And that last part of your quote is just Kool-Aid dribbling down your chin.

And you talk like a man with a paper ***.
 Leviathan.Kaparu
Server: Leviathan
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2013-05-17 22:01:06
Link | Quote | Reply

If nothing else, I give you props for your drive. You exist for the sole purpose of giving us something to laugh at, and yet you keep on pushin'

Fight the good fight!
 Gilgamesh.Tenshibaby
By Gilgamesh.Tenshibaby 2013-05-17 22:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

There WERE WMD's. I know you fools think it has been decided fact that there were none, but there WERE.

WikiLeaks is one source of evidence:
An initial glance at the WikiLeaks war logs doesn’t reveal evidence of some massive WMD program by the Saddam Hussein regime — the Bush administration’s most (in)famous rationale for invading Iraq. But chemical weapons, especially, did not vanish from the Iraqi battlefield. Remnants of Saddam’s toxic arsenal, largely destroyed after the Gulf War, remained. Jihadists, insurgents and foreign (possibly Iranian) agitators turned to these stockpiles during the Iraq conflict — and may have brewed up their own deadly agents.

In August 2004, for instance, American forces surreptitiously purchased what they believed to be containers of liquid sulfur mustard, a toxic “blister agent” used as a chemical weapon since World War I. The troops tested the liquid, and “reported two positive results for blister.” The chemical was then “triple-sealed and transported to a secure site” outside their base. …

Nearly three years later, American troops were still finding WMD in the region. An armored Buffalo vehicle unearthed a cache of artillery shells “that was covered by sacks and leaves under an Iraqi Community Watch checkpoint. “The 155mm rounds are filled with an unknown liquid, and several of which are leaking a black tar-like substance.” Initial tests were inconclusive. But later, “the rounds tested positive for mustard.”

From the Houston Chronicle, a liberal paper:
So….We found 500 chemical weapons in Iraq since 2003, and more weapons of mass destruction are likely to be uncovered. No one on the right is surprised by this. We all knew Saddam had them. I suppose we could gloat until the cows come home and say “I told ya so,” but really, the left that called Bush a liar, just needs to apologize and then we need to move forward and GET IT DONE IN IRAQ.

If the Democratic leadership has any dignity left, they will begin helping us do that right now and stop fighting us to score political points. Don’t try and justify this somehow. This is solid proof that Saddam Hussein was lying (NOT BUSH) when he said all weapons had been destroyed, and it proves the weapons inspectors did not uncover these munitions. We gave Saddam ample opportunity to get rid of these and surrender and HE REFUSED. He knew the consequences.

I saw Al Sharpton on Bill O’ Reilly last night and he said that if this is true, then he will apologize to Bush. If he can do it, the rest of the Democrats can.

My advice to Democrats? Step up to the plate and show some integrity. THAT will get you elected more than any showboating and justifying.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8