For the Shinies! A Guide for Thief
First Page 2 3 ... 97 98 99 ... 262 263 264
 Fenrir.Magi
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Magitek
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-03-20 17:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm never saving 3000TP, sorry. It was my understanding that you should spam your TP (2000+) every chance you get when SA/TA timers are up. Of course a SAM is gonna get off more WSs... but you're delusional if you think THF struggles to get TP with all these hastes/multi attacks. Do you not get haste/marches or something? I guess you save every TP you get for Sa/Ta recast, but on fodders I was able to solo WS in between timers. I guess you could save up to 3000tp on bosses.. all I remember is having 1000~2000TP and waiting for my Sa/Ta timer to hit 0 pretty often.
By Ulthakptah 2015-03-20 17:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Magi said: »
@Nebo I'm using my TP at 1750, the only reason to hang onto 3000tp is if you're hit with amnesia... and you're underestimating THFs ability to generate TP. I'm able to get 1000-1500 TP before my Sa/Ta timers are up most of the time.
I'm curious to what your set is if you are getting 34k on Gramk-Droog with only 1750 tp.
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-03-20 17:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't say it was at 1750. I can't tell you how much TP it was at because, frankly, I don't remember. I was just stating that was the highest I've hit. It could have been with mighty strikes, who knows. But my usual numbers are around 20-30k stacked at 1750. I had typical dex gear at the time (stacking DEX wherever I can).
 Lakshmi.Nebo
Server: Lakshmi
user: NeboJones
By Lakshmi.Nebo 2015-03-20 17:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm never saving 3000TP, sorry. It was my understanding that you should spam your TP (2000+) every chance you get when SA/TA timers are up. Of course a SAM is gonna get off more WSs... but you're delusional if you think THF struggles to get TP with all these hastes/multi attacks. Do you not get haste/marches or something? I guess you save every TP you get for Sa/Ta recast, but on fodders I was able to solo WS in between timers. I guess you could save up to 3000tp on bosses.. all I remember is having 1000~2000TP and waiting for my Sa/Ta timer to hit 0 pretty often.

What are you talking about? Go back and read what you are responding to.
 Lakshmi.Nebo
By Lakshmi.Nebo 2015-03-20 17:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ulthakptah said: »
@Nebo I'm using my TP at 1750, the only reason to hang onto 3000tp is if you're hit with amnesia... and you're underestimating THFs ability to generate TP. I'm able to get 1000-1500 TP before my Sa/Ta timers are up most of the time.
I'm curious to what your set is if you are getting 34k on Gramk-Droog with only 1750 tp.

Its pretty easy to do if you just make sh*t up.
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-03-20 17:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Nebo said: »

No one is hitting a 34K WS with 1750 TP. And I'm not underestimating anything. A Koga SAM (for example) will murder your WS frequency.

If anything you should be able to WS a few times between SA/TA timers. But you will still never catch a proper X-hit in WS frequency. Especially if you are consitently holding to 1750.

Yeah, so now I'm making ***up. You obviously never played THF in your life.
 Lakshmi.Nebo
By Lakshmi.Nebo 2015-03-20 17:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, so now I'm making ***up.

Clearly.

If you are beating a Koga SAM in WS frequency on a THF...something is very wrong with that Koga SAM.
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-03-20 17:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Go back to page 75 and read the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***you quoted off me, you idiot. When did I even mention SAM this time? What's your obsession with SAMs, this is a THF thread. You were saying Rudra's wasn't OP when I'm outparsed a *** decked out SAM in 130 incursion? nuff said
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-03-20 17:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry that they're gonna nerf Rudra's too :(
 Lakshmi.Nebo
By Lakshmi.Nebo 2015-03-20 17:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Go back to page 75 and read the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***you quoted off me, you idiot. When did I even mention SAM this time? What's your obsession with SAMs, this is a THF thread. You were saying Rudra's wasn't OP when I'm outparsed a *** decked out SAM in 130 incursion? nuff said

LMAO In the quote you just bolded?
Lakshmi.Nebo said: »

No one is hitting a 34K WS with 1750 TP. And I'm not underestimating anything. A Koga SAM (for example) will murder your WS frequency.

If anything you should be able to WS a few times between SA/TA timers. But you will still never catch a proper X-hit in WS frequency. Especially if you are consitently holding to 1750.

Yeah, so now I'm making ***up. You obviously never played THF in your life.

Am I being trolled right now?
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-03-20 17:43:39
Link | Quote | Reply

No, go back to page 75. You're obviously HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
By Ulthakptah 2015-03-20 17:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

This ***again. People need to stop bragging about beating sams in incursion. It would be like a nin saying they are better than thf because they outparsed them on tree.
 Lakshmi.Nebo
By Lakshmi.Nebo 2015-03-20 17:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the lol part. That you think your parse with a some "decked out SAM" has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with whether or not THF is balanced relative to the SAM job.

Check it out, on BLM, I regularly outparse every DD I've ever met(3-4X their damage) in Moh Gates on T-VTs farming job points. BLM needs a nerf!
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-03-20 17:44:56
Link | Quote | Reply

because yorcia is the same as incursion lol.. I'm not bragging, I'm actually HAPPY they're nerfing rudra's, get bent
 Lakshmi.Nebo
By Lakshmi.Nebo 2015-03-20 17:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

No, go back to page 75. You're obviously HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Obviously
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-03-20 17:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah go ahead and tell yourself that Rudra's doesn't need adjustment, maybe SE will change their mind!
 Lakshmi.Nebo
By Lakshmi.Nebo 2015-03-20 17:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not bragging, I'm actually HAPPY they're nerfing rudra's, get bent

An apparent lack of intelligence might have something to do with that.
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-03-20 17:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You're the one getting emo about it, lol. Because I posted that I was able to destroy Largantua with x2 THF, you miscontrued it for something entirely differently shows your intelligence level, anyways I'm done.
By Ulthakptah 2015-03-20 17:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

because yorcia is the same as incursion lol.. I'm not bragging, I'm actually HAPPY they're nerfing rudra's, get bent
They are not the same that's my point. Sams are good at yorcia and thf are good at mid level incursion.
 Lakshmi.Nebo
By Lakshmi.Nebo 2015-03-20 17:51:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You're the one getting emo about it, lol. Because I posted that I was able to destroy Largantua with x2 THF, you miscontrued it for something entirely differently shows your intelligence level, anyways I'm done.

Wait...wut? We're talking about Largantua now? (Why are we talking about Largantua now?) When did this happen?
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-03-20 17:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't think destroying Largantua is huge feat.

Fairly sure most/all of us have a 99999 darkness pic in our screenshot folder against him.
 Lakshmi.Nebo
By Lakshmi.Nebo 2015-03-20 17:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said: »
Don't think destroying Largantua is huge feat.

Sure it is! It's not like he takes increased damage or anything <.<
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-03-20 17:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

My point was, that this Nebo kid came out of nowhere not knowing what he was talking about. Killing Largantua is no feat, none of the Unity are worth mentioning, but this was when Rudra's barely came out and Valli and I were just posting how much it could do. Nebo, you JUST assumed that my 34K gram rudra's was @1750 when I've never said it was, you have a problem making assumptions kid. I'll just start ignoring you. One guy asked what's the highest Rudra's any of us has done, and that's what I've done on ***that matters. Or do you want to see my 44k on Largantua if that'll fire you up some more lol....
 Lakshmi.Nebo
By Lakshmi.Nebo 2015-03-20 18:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Why are we still talking about Largantua? When did Valli get here?

What the hell are you talking about? Are you high?

Nebo, you JUST assumed that my 34K gram rudra's was @1750

I never assumed your 34K WS was at 1750. I know it wasn't.

Again, I suggest you read what you are responding to. WHAT I SAID was that to hit a ~30K WS on anything that matters, you need 3000 TP and to stack...to which you responded " I never save TP to 3000" and a whole lot of wierd random ramblings about Largantua and Valli for some reason?
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-03-20 18:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Private messaging was made for ***like this. The THF forum is trash enough as is, we don't need to make it worse.
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-03-20 18:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, you're scared to go back to page 75, you still think Rudra's isn't broken. It's okay, keep assuming that everything will be the same once they adjust Rudra's. You're too stubborn, I am too, but keep assuming ***and calling people liars when you have the faintest idea what you're talking about kid.

I only mentioned largantua was because you came out of nowhere when I said that I was able to destroy it, you didn't even realize we were talking about Largantua on page 75.
 Lakshmi.Nebo
By Lakshmi.Nebo 2015-03-20 18:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, you're scared to go back to page 75, you still think Rudra's isn't broken. It's okay, keep assuming that everything will be the same once they adjust Rudra's. You're too stubborn, I am too, but keep assuming ***and calling people liars when you have the faintest idea what you're talking about kid.

Page 75? What? OK this is where I get off...this is getting wierd lol. I have NO idea what you are talking about.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-03-20 18:10:29
Link | Quote | Reply

2/10 seen much better job specific trolling
[+]
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-03-20 18:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay troll... moving on. And sorry Oraen, I completely agree.
 Fenrir.Magi
By Fenrir.Magi 2015-03-20 18:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Good enough to make Prothescar post... only if it was good enough to keep you playing :)
First Page 2 3 ... 97 98 99 ... 262 263 264