Fenrir.Surgator
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: blade4
By Fenrir.Surgator 2013-01-10 08:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Mimicricri said: »
Salut , J'ai la solution a ton probleme. J'ai deja eu ce probleme

1 Ouvre Playonline ( Des le debut, avant de rentrer ton password )
2 Network Settings option en bas
3 Connection Check Enable ( je suis a enable , essaye disable si tu es enable )

Bonne Chance

hahahahahahaha c'était EXACTEMENT ceci! merci beaucoup..... c'est ridicule a quel point sa me frustrait mais le problem était juste de le changé a disable a place de enable..... merci!
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2013-01-10 08:34:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Surgator said: »
Salut , J'ai la solution a ton probleme. J'ai deja eu ce probleme

1 Ouvre Playonline ( Des le debut, avant de rentrer ton password )
2 Network Settings option en bas
3 Connection Check Enable ( je suis a enable , essaye disable si tu es enable )

Bonne Chance

hahahahahahaha c'était EXACTEMENT ceci! merci beaucoup..... c'est ridicule a quel point sa me frustrait mais le problem était juste de le changé a disable a place de enable..... merci!

Sorry for this, but should try to keep posts like this in english incase other people ever need the advice/have similar problem and is reading through :< (No idea what the post said, just saying)
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-01-10 08:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Surgator said: »
Hi, I have the solution your problem. I already had this problem

1 Open PlayOnline (From the beginning, before entering your password)
2 Network Settings option at the bottom
3 Check Enable Connection (I was enable, disable if you're trying to enable)

good luck

holy ***, it worked
[+]
 Fenrir.Surgator
By Fenrir.Surgator 2013-01-10 19:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit final: sorry i just copied another macro palette on the one not fonctionning and it work now... just need to redo macro but that better then anything !You can close the post
 Bismarck.Mimicricri
Server: Bismarck
user: Ocjp
By Bismarck.Mimicricri 2013-01-10 20:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

wow , when i read the OP problem yesterday. I instantly figure what was the solution. Its happened to me in the past. I been so lucky to find it >< i never noticed before there was a network option at the beginning. The problem occur the day i changed my router iirc.

Anyone know exactly what does this Network Settings?
Connection Check Enable or Disable

If i remember correctly too i had problem with SKYPE , i could'nt stay online with skype on being at disable or enable (not sure which)

Mine right now is ENABLE , I can download Torrent or Skype and i don't Connection lost while playing.

OP said He was at Enable and changed to Disable.
Yes it fix his problem but i think it there another reason why it does'nt work at enable for him.

confirme moi donc que tu es maintenant a disable et que sa marche?
 Asura.Slugman
Server: Asura
user: Sluggo
By Asura.Slugman 2013-01-11 07:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

wow , when i read the OP problem yesterday. I instantly figure what was the solution. Its happened to me in the past. I been so lucky to find it >< i never noticed before there was a network option at the beginning. The problem occur the day i changed my router iirc.

Anyone know exactly what does this Network Settings?
Connection Check Enable or Disable

If i remember correctly too i had problem with SKYPE , i could'nt stay online with skype on being at disable or enable (not sure which)

Mine right now is ENABLE , I can download Torrent or Skype and i don't Connection lost while playing.

OP said He was at Enable and changed to Disable.
Yes it fix his problem but i think it there another reason why it does'nt work at enable for him.

confirme moi donc que tu es maintenant a disable et que sa marche?

Maybe the connection check was taking too long and/or causing too much overhead causing a time out. ///77////////
 Fenrir.Surgator
By Fenrir.Surgator 2013-01-11 17:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

everything work fine since i change it to enable , i don't disconnect anymore and i was able to download all so 100% back in the game with just a switch to turn to enable when he was to disable lol!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [828 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Server: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2015-04-20 03:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm having this same problem, except none of the things here fixed it. Enabling connection doesnt work, I updated router firmware and it didn't help, I allowed all the ports ffxi uses or whatever via port forwarding, tried enabling wireless DMZ to give me unrestricted access, disabled firewall, and did all assorted combinations above while hooked up directly via a cable and not wireless :/

Anything else I can try? FFXI used to run on my old computer here less than 6 months ago, it had the same problem but setting the network thingy in POL to enable fixed it, but not this time.