users online
Forum » FFXI » Valefor » Irdhcedl the AFK WHM
Irdhcedl the AFK WHM
 Bahamut.Bekisa
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-07-18 16:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh used to have a taru female named Currypan that bazaars Tea Leaves and Saruta oranges just east of the S.Sandy auction house. She was there from the time I started playing my first character there in 2004 until the merger with Bahamut. I haven't seen her since :-(

Damn you Bahamut, you scared away my Currypan!! ._.;;
 Cerberus.Byakuyakuchiki
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Byakuyakuchiki 2012-07-18 16:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone remember milks on pheonix?

Ahhh the good ole days....
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-07-18 16:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bekisa said: »
Ramuh used to have a taru female named Currypan that bazaars Tea Leaves and Saruta oranges just east of the S.Sandy auction house. She was there from the time I started playing my first character there in 2004 until the merger with Bahamut. I haven't seen her since :-( Damn you Bahamut, you scared away my Currypan!! ._.;;

Their used to be a hume girl near the tree/tent right in front of the south sandy AH on odin as well. Always selling windy tea leaves. Always came in handy when i lost a tea leaf when i was making black ink.
Havent seen here in a long while either. But then again, i havnt been in sandy in a good while either :/
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-07-18 16:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »
Back on Ifrit, there was an NPC near the Bonecrafter's guild, just outside of it near that arch that leads up to it, in Windurst Woods named Princessyuki. Not sure if anyone else notices her, but she is still sitting under that arch leading up to the Bonecrafter's guild, and has been since I started playing back in 04'.(On both Ifrit and now on Odin)

i see her all the time! :D And usally Awesomegreatjob taru is not to far away either!
[+]
 Bahamut.Yoroitsune
Server: Bahamut
user: ForteGSX
By Bahamut.Yoroitsune 2012-07-18 17:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh used to have a taru female named Currypan that bazaars Tea Leaves and Saruta oranges just east of the S.Sandy auction house. She was there from the time I started playing my first character there in 2004 until the merger with Bahamut. I haven't seen her since :-(

But we have the much more memorable Fishtaco and Extremeextreme !
 Ramuh.Jadell
Server: Ramuh
user: jadell
By Ramuh.Jadell 2012-07-18 17:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh! You are right Currypan is gone!! Now I am sad!! Where is currypan?
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-07-18 17:35:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said: »
Ramuh used to have a taru female named Currypan that bazaars Tea Leaves and Saruta oranges just east of the S.Sandy auction house. She was there from the time I started playing my first character there in 2004 until the merger with Bahamut. I haven't seen her since :-( Damn you Bahamut, you scared away my Currypan!! ._.;;

Their used to be a hume girl near the tree/tent right in front of the south sandy AH on odin as well. Always selling windy tea leaves. Always came in handy when i lost a tea leaf when i was making black ink.
Havent seen here in a long while either. But then again, i havnt been in sandy in a good while either :/

Kathy, no? :-( She's gone.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-07-18 17:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Odin.Godofgods said: »
Their used to be a hume girl near the tree/tent right in front of the south sandy AH on odin as well. Always selling windy tea leaves. Always came in handy when i lost a tea leaf when i was making black ink. Havent seen here in a long while either. But then again, i havnt been in sandy in a good while either :/
Kathy, no? :-( She's gone.

Kathy, thats right!
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-07-18 17:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Latifah said: »
Not Talking about bazaar players. But town gear people that feel mighty by showing their crap to everyone
You seem butthurt.

A beautiful towngear is worth all the AFKing time in the world.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2012-07-18 18:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
A beautiful towngear is worth all the AFKing time in the world.

I have a whole album dedicated to tarus in nice looking or interesting gear that i see around :D
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2012-07-18 18:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Theres a group of mithra mules near the moghouse in Windy Woods on Asura. Been there for as long as I can remember, like 5 or 6 of them dressed exactly the same Bazarring nothing of value 24/7. Seems pretty clear they`re all on one account, though I have no idea whos.
[+]
 Valefor.Ittomori
Server: Valefor
user: Ittomori
By Valefor.Ittomori 2012-07-18 18:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor had the same thing. A mule named Reinasan(female/elvaan) selling the same items at the steps east of S.Sandy AH.
By Eijii 2012-07-26 15:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to think of that galka in Sandoria.. on Remora.... same spot for years...