Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-02-05 11:54:54
Link | Quote | Reply

if it follows traditional bleach progress, rukia will get confronted by someone she can't beat. either that, or the guy she's fighting now will end up being super strong and will almost kill her. just when she's about to die, "NI SAMA!" and then right before we get to see some new byakuya bankai action it'll cut to some other captains or renji. eventually it'll cut back, byakuya will be losing and ichigo will save the day.

five bucks. any takers =O
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Camiie
Server: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2014-02-05 12:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-02-05 12:30:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bleach is all about bodies and souls being different things. Souls have their own lives. They're all dead people, but it's different from double dead like say Kaien Shiba.
 Fenrir.Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2014-02-05 13:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Bleach is all about bodies and souls being different things. Souls have their own lives. They're all dead people, but it's different from double dead like say Kaien Shiba.

I guess when they die in that state they get sent to the soul recycling center and removed from play as it were?
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-02-06 05:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

So what's happening in Bleach now? Is the anime going to start back up?Is Aizen Sōsuke gonna come back or something? Is Urahara Kisuke gonna be the actual main bad guy in some kind of plot twist and expose him to be the manipulator of Aizen Sōsuke? The anime was really stale and boring when it "ended" so I'm not sure if I want to pick up the manga or not if it's not going anywhere...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-02-06 05:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I doubt the anime will be resumed until the manga ends. At the pace it's going I'd say this last arc will last a couple of years.
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-02-06 05:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

bummer ><
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-02-06 07:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

The manga was already rather stale/boring lately, but this whole "I can move at absolute 0 even though for only 4 seconds" just blew my mind. Full baka.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-02-12 10:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Aaaand Rukia is no longer relevant
[+]
 Sylph.Rafaras
Server: Sylph
user: Enitsu
By Sylph.Rafaras 2014-02-12 11:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

Dracondria summed up this week's chapter.
 Sylph.Rafaras
Server: Sylph
user: Enitsu
By Sylph.Rafaras 2014-02-12 11:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Camiie said: »

I guess when they die in that state they get sent to the soul recycling center and removed from play as it were?

I don't think this is DBZ my dear.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-02-12 17:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
if it follows traditional bleach progress, rukia will get confronted by someone she can't beat. either that, or the guy she's fighting now will end up being super strong and will almost kill her. just when she's about to die, "NI SAMA!" and then right before we get to see some new byakuya bankai action it'll cut to some other captains or renji. eventually it'll cut back, byakuya will be losing and ichigo will save the day.

so...

yeah... ok so new byakuya action. probably one kill and someone who had been watching from the side the whole time will jump in and almost kill him.

oh bleach, you so crazy.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-02-12 17:28:28
Link | Quote | Reply

So upset at Kubo. He has an amazing cast of characters and treats 90% of them like garbage..make use of them ffs.
[+]
 Fenrir.Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2014-02-12 18:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

So upset at Kubo. He has an amazing cast of characters and treats 90% of them like garbage..make use of them ffs.

Now now, it's not a shonen manga if the supporting cast don't end up looking like chumps.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-02-12 18:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

well he feels the need to end every issue on a cliffhanger. general rule is almost no one gets defeated when they first show up. it always takes a second character coming in, or the good guy has to use some power they were trying to never use or keep hidden.

ikaku with his bankai
yumichika and his true zanpaktou
ishida and his losing his quincy power to kill mayuri
kyoraku using his bankai
sui-feng and her bankai
ichigo and losing his power vs aizen

bleh, this whole war was supposed to take place in 9 days. that's what yhwach said at the start.
By volkom 2014-02-12 18:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

wheres Yoruichi...
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-02-12 18:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

I quit bleach years ago, came back to it recently. Its good to see rukia is still a ***character that does nothing.

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

Wow. I would ask how you did that, but really, its pretty easy to figure out.
By Ophannus 2014-02-12 19:10:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Rukia and Renji are just the Krillan and Piccolo of Bleach. I bet you would have that Piccolo was gonna beat Frieza when he fused with Nail and did a Deus Ex Machina appearance. Bleach should be renamed "Make Ichigo Stronger" or "Deus Ex Machina all the things".

The second to last panel in almost every Bleach issue is someone about to get rocked aka a cliff hanger. The last panel of course is completely blank except for either some accessory, tip of a sword, sandal, catch-phrase or otherwise some fragment of a character that is a dead give away of who it is without showing a full body shot. It'll always be Ichigo or Rukia about to be killed and then the final panel will be a blank page with single Senbonsakura petal, or a single spike of hair with a bell hanging off it or the corner of striped bucket hat. Tite Kubo is a God-Tier Troll. He should team up with Hideo Kojima and just troll the universe.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-02-12 19:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ophannus said: »
Rukia and Renji are just the Yamcha and Piccolo of Bleach.

Fixed.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-02-12 19:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
wheres Yoruichi...

banging urahara

*edit* ujelly?
 Fenrir.Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2014-02-12 19:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Ophannus said: »
Rukia and Renji are just the Yamcha and Piccolo of Bleach.

Fixed.

[+]
 Siren.Knivesz
Server: Siren
By Siren.Knivesz 2014-02-19 12:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess all the Rukia fans can step off that ledge now. She finally got her moment to shine even though I'm sure As-nodt will have inevitably turned out to be one of the more weaker sternritters by the end of the story. Cute moment though between her and byakuya.

Edit: I hope they actually show that bankai and what it is/does instead of cutting away to some other scene next week (which part of me feels like is whats gonna happen >.>). Hopefully its not some lame one shot nonsense like Soifon's bankai and while it is pretty stupid to be explaining your powers to the enemies i do hope there is some narrative or something explaining what the bankai does if its not immediately clear. Otherwise we get the Unohana situation.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-02-19 12:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Rukia: "Oh noes, I'm scared, what will I do.."
Byak: "Rukia, pls."
Rukia: "Nii-sama!"
Byak: "Pls."
Rukia: "Okay." *kills*
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-02-19 15:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

that's the only good thing about the anime. you at least get to see that stuff in action instead of still frames.

was still pretty cool to see her bankai. i thought she was just going to kill him with her shikai.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-02-19 15:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Even though she has Bankai now she's still weak and will be of no use against the stronger Quincies. The Captains will take care of them while she sits back and analyzes the fight so we know what's going on or something similar.

I kinda miss the days when Bankai in Bleach meant something, it wasn't something anyone would just get from training a bit. Especially since it's just now after a few years or so of intense training that they reach that level, when they've been training for 100 years before Bleach started and didn't see any significant rise in power.
By Ophannus 2014-02-19 15:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Even if the Quincy final boss the final boss of the manga, he just doesn't have the cool, nonchalant, effortless, handsome appeal as Aizen did. Aizen was simply awesome because he was the biggest troll and there must have been 8 or 9 times during that arc where everyone thought they killed him but didn't.

Have to admit this deserves to be in the top 10 coolest anime moments in history.
YouTube Video Placeholder

I also wonder if Unohana, Yorichi, Urahara, Kyoraku and Ukitake were holding back against Aizen because none of them really fought Aizen directly or even used their Bankai.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DiscOneFinalBoss

The fact that everyone got a powerup lately and could now probably one-shot Aizen if they fought him again kind of devalues Aizen and Captain Commander Yamamoto. All these squad0 guys and the powers they gave to everyone, it's like why weren't they there to kill Aizen? It's reminiscent to DBZ. Frieza was the defacto strongest in the universe yet where was Baby, Majin Buu, Brolly, Cooler and basically everyone after Frieza who had like 10000x higher powerlevels than him?
 Siren.Knivesz
Server: Siren
By Siren.Knivesz 2014-02-19 19:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Always fun to watch that video and see just how easily Aizen toyed around with the fodder captains (with the exception of Kyoraku, I never understood why he even bothered to show up if he never intended to take any of the fights seriously). Too bad he never really ran into anyone on his level so we could have seen an epic fight. As impressive as he was in wiping the floor with the captains he couldn't even touch Ichigo at his peak (albeit a brief peak) and was reduced to a whiny punching bag for most of that one sided fight.
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30