VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 54 55 56
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-07-31 13:09:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure why you guys hating I mean, if he won a mythic (a good one) I'd sit there being jelly, but because a yoichi was chosen, I can sit 'ere not givin' a ***, lul
[+]
 Sylph.Kiaru
Server: Sylph
user: Shiyo
By Sylph.Kiaru 2012-07-31 13:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Dankiller said: »
Vijara said: »
Cerberus.Tidis said: »
This just got posted on GW:

I'd Lolz .
actually..

[+]
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2012-07-31 13:14:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Greatest Meme ever from Futurama
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2012-07-31 13:15:10
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
 Fenrir.Moldtech
Server: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2012-07-31 13:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

So many mules won, sigh. Even the feller that logs in just to talk about how much better Tera is than FFXI won. >:/
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2012-07-31 13:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to call a GM and see if i can get a moogle suit :<
 Sylph.Wasteland
user: Wasteland
By Sylph.Wasteland 2012-07-31 13:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
If my account was shut off 2 days ago because no payment and I turn it on tonight do I still get a chance at my prizes or no? ty~

Anybody know please and thank you~
 Quetzalcoatl.Darknano
By Quetzalcoatl.Darknano 2012-07-31 13:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Not even a moogle suit, screw you SE. :D Gratz to whoever won that reliclmaobow.
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Brixy
By Phoenix.Brixy 2012-07-31 13:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Wasteland said: »
Quote:
If my account was shut off 2 days ago because no payment and I turn it on tonight do I still get a chance at my prizes or no? ty~

My account ran out of time last night, reactivated it this morning and got ark scythe, so yeah pretty sure you still get prizes.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2012-07-31 13:39:30
Link | Quote | Reply

GMs, y u no break rules to help me
[+]
 Sylph.Hitsukun
By Sylph.Hitsukun 2012-07-31 13:45:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
During the time when people were allowed to manually transfer POL IDs to SE Accounts and be rewarded with Rounsey Wand, my accounts were both canceled from before they announced it until even after they delivered prizes. I received the Rounsey Wand on every character after reactivation of my accounts thereafter. Given that this is the same exact delivery service, I would believe that they would not penalize you that way.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Crollion
Server: Carbuncle
user: Crolion
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2012-07-31 13:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

so far got rank 4 on main now to check mule and ima bet my mule got something good lol
By Vijara 2012-07-31 14:06:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Chrisstreb said: »
Greatest Meme ever from Futurama

[+]
 Sylph.Wasteland
user: Wasteland
By Sylph.Wasteland 2012-07-31 14:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you all soo much~

Quote:
My account ran out of time last night, reactivated it this morning and got ark scythe, so yeah pretty sure you still get prizes.

Quote:
During the time when people were allowed to manually transfer POL IDs to SE Accounts and be rewarded with Rounsey Wand, my accounts were both canceled from before they announced it until even after they delivered prizes. I received the Rounsey Wand on every character after reactivation of my accounts thereafter. Given that this is the same exact delivery service, I would believe that they would not penalize you that way.
 Ragnarok.Kongming
Server: Ragnarok
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2012-07-31 14:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You realize mule accounts, you could have specified another character (your main) and won just as well. I have proof of this but I'd rather not post it because people are going to hate me.
 Ragnarok.Kongming
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2012-07-31 14:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

You can win if you haven't paid for FFXI in the past year. All that was required was an SE account and a registered FFXI ID that wasn't in its trial period
 Bahamut.Bekisa
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2012-07-31 14:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

think they are referring to mule accounts (different SE accounts) and not mule characters on the same account as their main. Unless I am missing something, you couldn't give winnings to another SE account I though? Outside of sellables obviously.

I gots poo poo'd on like everyone else. Feels just like all the marble winnings I never got in the past outside a silly statue <3
 Carbuncle.Trench
Server: Carbuncle
user: Trench
By Carbuncle.Trench 2012-07-31 14:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

won ark scythe, moogle suit, athena orb, abdhalj's honor, and tenryu tekko+1....... no complaints here
 Ragnarok.Kongming
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2012-07-31 14:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bekisa said: »
think they are referring to mule accounts (different SE accounts) and not mule characters on the same account as their main. Unless I am missing something, you couldn't give winnings to another SE account I though? Outside of sellables obviously.

I gots poo poo'd on like everyone else. Feels just like all the marble winnings I never got in the past outside a silly statue <3
The entry allowed you to specify the Character on the Server which you desired. Nothing was stated that they had to match one of your linked POL IDs, or any.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-07-31 14:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Kongming said: »
Bahamut.Bekisa said: »

The entry allowed you to specify the Character on the Server which you desired. Nothing was stated that they had to match one of your linked POL IDs, or any.

so theoritcally you could have like 5 chars on one account and enter them all in?
 Ragnarok.Kongming
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2012-07-31 14:22:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
You realize mule accounts, you could have specified another character (your main) and won just as well. I have proof of this but I'd rather not post it because people are going to hate me.
if your mule has it's own Square enix account and you try to specify your main char on it's SE account, they'd say *** you and give you nothing
I guess people are going to have to hate me then (as if this wasn't already the case)

Read the rules, and tell me where I'm wrong, because evidently SE didn't think I was wrong.
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2012-07-31 14:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't someone a few pages back get 2 of each as well (or was that you also ?)
 Quetzalcoatl.Darknano
By Quetzalcoatl.Darknano 2012-07-31 14:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

"Shoot him,stab him and cut out his throat" lmao
 Siren.Mithradee
Server: Siren
user: Mithradee
By Siren.Mithradee 2012-07-31 14:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Won rank3 and 4. So my main now has two scythe 2 moogle suits and 2 orbs.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2012-07-31 14:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
if your mule has it's own Square enix account and you try to specify your main char on it's SE account, they'd say *** you and give you nothing
I guess people are going to have to hate me then (as if this wasn't already the case) Read the rules, and tell me where I'm wrong, because evidently SE didn't think I was wrong.

I like you just fine ming :D
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-07-31 14:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mithradee said: »
Won rank3 and 4. So my main now has two scythe 2 moogle suits and 2 orbs.

Seems SE *** up somewhere if they let the same person win 2,3, 4 different rank prizes (at least of the same thing) that's like giving someone a game, then giving him another copy of the game.
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2012-07-31 14:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow really.... Lost all faith now
[+]
 Sylph.Hitsukun
By Sylph.Hitsukun 2012-07-31 14:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You can do that if you have multiple SE accounts, but if every one of your characters is attached to the same SE account, you have one entry, and that was it. Sucks for those of us that attached our POL IDs when SE accounts first came out, but CG to those that waited.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 54 55 56