VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 ... 54 55 56
 Bismarck.Cicada
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-07-31 12:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I JUST WANT A GODDAMN SCYTHE.

-.-; iMad
[+]
 Cerberus.Detzu
Server: Cerberus
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-07-31 12:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
This just got posted on GW:

That's too bad he didn't pick Ragnarok. I would like to see if people would have call it a waste.

Anyway, he won and nobody else did. End of story.
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-07-31 12:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Wanted the scythe didn't get, go figure.
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2012-07-31 12:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Well goddamn it, I guess I missed out on this >.>
 Siren.Fupafighters
Server: Siren
By Siren.Fupafighters 2012-07-31 12:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Detzu said: »

That's too bad he didn't pick Ragnarok. I would like to see if people would have call it a waste.

Sad sad day lol. Should have atleast taken a mythic.
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-07-31 12:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said: »
Kudos to the kids who can actually do dynamis every day for weeks on end without sticking a gun in their mouth. lol

[+]
 Ragnarok.Dankiller
Server: Ragnarok
user: DANIEL10
By Ragnarok.Dankiller 2012-07-31 12:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Fupafighters said: »

Sad sad day lol. Should have atleast taken a mythic.

^
 Sylph.Hitsukun
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Hitsukun 2012-07-31 12:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Dankiller said: »
I don't understand ppl won prize Rank 1 get Relic wtf !!! Why not get mystic cause it hard to get. Namis and relic is easy now. /sigh!
Between these two and the overall competence of sentence structure, I lol'd (although I do like the idea of Mystic Weapons. Reminds me of Legaia 2).
[+]
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2012-07-31 12:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ruizutatakau said: »
Bismarck.Xzeikx said: »
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
I wish people would quit saying a relic takes a month. it's such BS. I could see 2-3 months if you are hardcore 18 hour-a-day gamer. for us casuals that live in reality, it's a year. don't get me wrong, this guy should've picked mythic anything, for obvious reasons, but it's really getting stupid how people think you can make a relic over the weekend, it's just not accurate. so if this guy has 2-4 hours a day to play, homeboy just saved himself a years worth of work, not that he shouldn't have saved himself 4-5 years of work, & got a mythic, but I makes my points.
If he has 2-4 hours a day to play he could have finished in 2 months or less just by running Dyna once a day. Idk where you're getting a year from

***lol. A casual gamer could make 5-6 a year.

A really casual gamer could manipulate prices and make a relic in weeks. Buy low, sell high, missprice single pieces as 100s. Look at the price of scarletite ingots on some servers vs. others. Someone said to themselves "there are a couple fools leveling a craft who would LOVE to be parted with their money on my server" and bought all the low price ones and put them back up high. ***Ragnarok is 60-70% higher than asura lol.

I would replace the term "casual" with either "stupid" or "lazy". The implication that all gamers who can accomplish something are virgin male neckbeard basement dwellers should have become extinct a decade ago.

Also, if someone is a "casual" gamer, why are you playing an MMO? The term "casual" gamer is at BEST an excuse used repetitiously to explain why some people can't get anything done in a game originally designed to target young teens.

Ive made quite a bit this month with dyna only being on 4 days .. people are dumb and the buy low sell high ***is hilariously easy
ninja edit on that 50M.
lol
By Vijara 2012-07-31 12:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2012-07-31 12:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a lot of variables when calculating how long it will take someone to finish a relic.

Do you solo? Do you go with multiple people, and if so are all the coins going to you or split? How many days a week do you go? How many coins per run do you make (some new people only make ~150 maybe less while some vets and above average players can make 300+ alone)? Most importantly, do you buy coins with money made elsewhere?

I'm working on a Ragnarok atm, and I don't buy any coins whatsoever. I am a lazy and overweight person who plays this game WAY too much to be labeled as casual. I'll finish it in probably 3-4 months making 200 to 300 coins per dynamis on average 5 days a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

If you finish a relic in 1-2 months doing dynamis every single day and not buying the majority of your coins, then you're lying to yourself if you think you're a casual player.

But, on topic I didn't win ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Zagen
user: Zagen
By Bismarck.Zagen 2012-07-31 12:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bojack said: »
If you finish a relic in 1-2 months doing dynamis every single day and not buying the majority of your coins, then you're lying to yourself if you think you're a casual player.
If you're playing FFXI and think you're a casual player then you're lying to yourself...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Shokox
Server: Carbuncle
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2012-07-31 12:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you will all live on the fact that someone picked a relic over a mythic, lol.
 Asura.Tamoa
Server: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2012-07-31 12:44:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tamoa said: »
Took me exactly 5 weeks to get 75 amano, and that was doing dynamis 4 days a week tops (other 3 days a week I do ADL with my ls), the rest of the currency I bought - and I'm not loaded with gil by any means. If it takes you a whole damn year to finish a relic today, you're doing it very very VERY wrong.

Edit: since someone in my ls pointed it out to me, let me add that I duoed dynamis 4 days a week for my currency, thf and bst. But even if you solo, no way is it taking you a whole damn year.

Bravo!! You must have very close friends in game.

I do, and I can never thank Dajociont enough for pushing me and duoing with me to help me get my amano. Awesome guy is awesome!
 Asura.Yoyou
Server: Asura
user: poff
By Asura.Yoyou 2012-07-31 12:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you missed something on the last few pages , "Relics are easy as trash to get now , reason for it is being called a waste , 120M vs 600M weapon".

So yeah even a so called RAGNAROK would have been a waste sir.
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
Server: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-07-31 12:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I think both sides of the argument are forgetting an awful lot of "...to me" in these posts.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Dankiller
Server: Ragnarok
user: DANIEL10
By Ragnarok.Dankiller 2012-07-31 12:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Vijara said: »

I'd Lolz .
[+]
 Siren.Stunx
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2012-07-31 12:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

is it possible it's a troll? lol no ss of it in dbox, to make my self feel better im going to just choose to believe the real rank1 doesnt use ffxiah and is on ps2.
 Carbuncle.Rubican
By Carbuncle.Rubican 2012-07-31 12:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Well it is good that someone won, and yes it is sad he picked a relic not a mythic, but hey his choice. :D
[+]
 Cerberus.Detzu
user: Detzu
By Cerberus.Detzu 2012-07-31 12:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bojack said: »
There's a lot of variables when calculating how long it will take someone to finish a relic.

Do you solo? Do you go with multiple people, and if so are all the coins going to you or split? How many days a week do you go? How many coins per run do you make (some new people only make ~150 maybe less while some vets and above average players can make 300+ alone)? Most importantly, do you buy coins with money made elsewhere?

I'm working on a Ragnarok atm, and I don't buy any coins whatsoever. I am a lazy and overweight person who plays this game WAY too much to be labeled as casual. I'll finish it in probably 3-4 months making 200 to 300 coins per dynamis on average 5 days a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

But, on topic I didn't win ***.

That's why i say those ppl who finish their relic in 5 week have really good friends in game.
Otherwise they just forget to mention they had tons of gils or a good method to gain gils before they started farming.

Edit : It's like those ppl who are saying that everyone could get a craft to 100 within a week. If you're playing hardcore 18hrs/day yes. If not, no.
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2012-07-31 12:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk why people are complaining about him getting a relic. I mean it only takes like a month and a half to build a mythic solo joining pickup groups for NNI...
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2012-07-31 12:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, I selected a relic for my Rank1. Good for him.
 Fenrir.Minjo
user: Tsuko
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-07-31 12:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said: »
Idk why people are complaining about him getting a relic. I mean it only takes like a month and a half to build a mythic solo joining pickup groups for NNI...

100% win rate, 100% pouch rate, and maximum returns for every pouch wouldn't give you 1/6 of a mythic, ignoring the myriad of other timely requirements.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2012-07-31 13:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

sarcasm ._.
 Sylph.Wasteland
Server: Sylph
user: Wasteland
By Sylph.Wasteland 2012-07-31 13:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

If my account was shut off 2 days ago because no payment and I turn it on tonight do I still get a chance at my prizes or no? ty~
 Fenrir.Moldtech
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2012-07-31 13:01:05
Link | Quote | Reply

All I ever wanted was to be a moogle, why se, why?! D:
 Carbuncle.Shokox
user: Shokox
By Carbuncle.Shokox 2012-07-31 13:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Thankfully, changes are coming for Alexandrite, so even obtaining mythics will be a complete joke.
 Fenrir.Minjo
user: Tsuko
By Fenrir.Minjo 2012-07-31 13:03:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Changes are coming to Salvage. There's a gigantic difference.

Enjoy the "complete joke" when mythics are in relic demand with a supply less than a third as saturated at most.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2012-07-31 13:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said: »
fixed
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 ... 54 55 56