Pol-1160 / Pol-0011
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Sylph.Ignignot
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: ignignot
By Sylph.Ignignot 2012-10-28 10:56:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Got booted about 20 min ago. Can't get back on. Every once in a while i get to toon select then says "Downloading Data".............then boot.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Dexther
Server: Shiva
user: Dexther
By Shiva.Dexther 2012-10-28 11:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Same. Started first on one account while teleport mea. Now i get the same at every account, even after rebooting and internet reset.
 Lakshmi.Spoiled
Server: Lakshmi
user: Spoiled
By Lakshmi.Spoiled 2012-10-28 11:19:02
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG IM NOT THE ONLY ONE! WOOT
 Asura.Rielle
Server: Asura
By Asura.Rielle 2012-10-28 11:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Continually stuck in the downloading data screen (zoned) and timing out on two characters. Two others are running fine. It's weird. All on the same computer/net but I think we've established this isn't a connection issue.
 Bismarck.Gaspee
Server: Bismarck
user: Gaspee
By Bismarck.Gaspee 2012-10-28 11:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rielle said: »
Continually stuck in the downloading data screen (zoned) and timing out on two characters. Two others are running fine. It's weird. All on the same computer/net but I think we've established this isn't a connection issue.
Exact same problem

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Othilda
Server: Fenrir
user: Othilda
By Fenrir.Othilda 2012-10-28 11:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Same issue here. Just started to reinstall everything on my xbox. 2hrs in and I just saw this post. Close to saying *** it and wait for ff14.
 Valefor.Vandell
Server: Valefor
user: Vandell
By Valefor.Vandell 2012-10-28 11:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been repeatedly trying to sign in and for the most part,can even get past the POL blue screen.

I did however,manage to get to the select char screen once and have had different results.

I've had no luck at all when trying to sign in to my main char,it just gives me the 1160 / 0011 error...and out of my 2 mules,one I can get on and the other got stuck on the "Downloading data..." screen.
 Valefor.Vandell
By Valefor.Vandell 2012-10-28 11:40:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Othilda said: »
Same issue here. Just started to reinstall everything on my xbox. 2hrs in and I just saw this post. Close to saying *** it and wait for ff14.

I personally don't think reinstalling is going to have any effect.
 Asura.Chexmix
user: Ranae
By Asura.Chexmix 2012-10-28 11:44:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Its an old issue.
I remember it happened after an update but seems it still creeps up occasionally. When it happened to me I had to have a friend logon my account to move me to a different zone. Im assuming its some weird thing with IP. Other then that time maybe fixes it.
By dejohnso 2012-10-28 11:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Same with Odin
 Asura.Zeike
user: Minds3ye
By Asura.Zeike 2012-10-28 11:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Check your Content ID's, may sound crazy but sometimes a random issue with payment or account will fux it up. I got booted as well.
 Fenrir.Othilda
By Fenrir.Othilda 2012-10-28 11:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Vandell said: »
Fenrir.Othilda said: »
I personally don't think reinstalling is going to have any effect.

Yeah....I realized that after I saw this forum ><

It was acting glitchy like on my PS3 when files were corrupted and I got stuck in whitegate. I DCed this time warping to Lower Jeuno and it wouldn't load from the "Downloading" screen (as others have stated). So I just assumed maybe it was corrupted files on my xbox. 7 more hours of downloading! D=

Lol country internet!
 Fenrir.Othilda
By Fenrir.Othilda 2012-10-28 11:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chexmix said: »
Its an old issue. I remember it happened after an update but seems it still creeps up occasionally. When it happened to me I had to have a friend logon my account to move me to a different zone. Im assuming its some weird thing with IP. Other then that time maybe fixes it.

Yeah, what Chexmix said here...was exactly what happened lastime to me and reinstalling helped. I also restarted my routers...idk what else it could be on my side. Time will tell I guess lol.
 Sylph.Ignignot
By Sylph.Ignignot 2012-10-28 12:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm I'm gonna try rebooting router since that refreshes a new IP. /crosses fingers cuz I got some damn Glavoid to kill.
 Asura.Rielle
By Asura.Rielle 2012-10-28 12:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Had a friend log on to bump me, broke me out of the lock, but when I tried to zone back into whitegate (the zone that caused my issue in the first place) it happened again. If you fix it, don't go back to where ever you were headed before!
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2012-10-28 12:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I was warpin back to jeuno after completing one of my mab sword trials, so i could waste my life back out in uleguerand range again, this time killing buffalos and demons.

Edit: Now it won't even let me log into my account. WTH SE? WHAT. THE. HELL.
 Asura.Chexmix
user: Ranae
By Asura.Chexmix 2012-10-28 12:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

It can still be caused in other zones when it happened to me it was several zones. I dont remember if I tried resetting my router at the time but doesnt hurt.
 Sylph.Ignignot
By Sylph.Ignignot 2012-10-28 12:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

New IP didn't help. I was also Homepointing back to Port Jeuno from a failed Shin run. So Router and Zone won't work for me....since PJ is the hub for my nonsense. Guess it's a good time to walk to the store for cigs and beer. I now blame my addictions on you SE!!!!!
 Lakshmi.Khyal
user: kelman66
By Lakshmi.Khyal 2012-10-28 12:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Same thing just happened to me. i tried to exit moghouse from port to ru'lude gardens and got stuck on Downloading Data

Restarted a couple times with some retries on password login and kept hanging on Downloading Data once i got back to my character. Also had message about checking POL mail account settings

but I was able to log into mule tho which is in bastok but cant get onto main
 Sylph.Ignignot
By Sylph.Ignignot 2012-10-28 12:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought it was easy like Sunday morning.......Guess that songwriter never met Sqeenix.
[+]
 Sylph.Ignignot
By Sylph.Ignignot 2012-10-28 12:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a master plan to wear out the batteries in your security token. Thus forcing you to pay another 10 bucks....which would be awesome if they tossed me another mog sack of 80 items....Just sayin.
[+]
 Phoenix.Enochroot
Server: Phoenix
user: enoch
By Phoenix.Enochroot 2012-10-28 12:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Same thing from bay area. Left myself in Alzadaal after Salv last night, found myself dc'd this morning. Black screen on "downloading data" when logging in - mules can log in but /search, AH, dbox functions not working.

Can ping official forums and SE account sites but neither loading in browser.

Called GM for help, they sent me a standard reply to contact SE support M-F 9am-6pm. *** you, SE, *** you.
[+]
 Sylph.Ignignot
By Sylph.Ignignot 2012-10-28 12:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I can log in as any mule (none based in port J.). But I took 1 that was zoned in Lower Jeuno, ran it to Port Jeuno. Same thing happened as it did to my main that was HPing to PJ. So, PJ is a death sentence to me right now. Since so many ppl in PJ, I'm guessing that the zone that's screwing ppl up is different depending on where it first fked up or where ur ISP is based or some garbage like that.
 Valefor.Vandell
By Valefor.Vandell 2012-10-28 12:30:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried to log on via PS2...almost got to the char selection screen and was already celebrating my triumphant success,then I was slapped with the FFXI - 3100 error.
 Phoenix.Enochroot
Server: Phoenix
user: enoch
By Phoenix.Enochroot 2012-10-28 12:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

And we're back to normal.
 Lakshmi.Tyrantdre
user: Drechao
By Lakshmi.Tyrantdre 2012-10-28 12:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

3 hours and i finally was able to login.
 Fenrir.Othilda
By Fenrir.Othilda 2012-10-28 18:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Well redownloaded all and am able to log in now. I see others are too without having to redownload everything. If you are still having issues you may want to consider redownloading, however.
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2012-11-09 15:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I just moved and got the internet (broadband) set up a few hours ago, tried to login and getting POL 1160 error. (Network is busy or there are connection problems. Verify that cables, networking devices and network settings are properly configured.)

Internet is working great on both desktop and laptop (getting error on both) and I'm with the same ISP (Comcast) as I've been for the last 10 years+. Moved roughly 8 times and not encountered this problem before.

Unless this is happening to others atm I'm assuming it is something on my end that can be fixed.

I'm not entirely tech sav so feel free to suggest something stupid simple, thanks for any help.