Kraken Club?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ranger » Kraken club?
Kraken club?
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-09-05 15:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
People screaming OBSOLETE are always the ones who could never afford one anyway. Great for proccing, just not for RNG.

You right dude, Gil is very hard to obtain now and days for all of us to afford a KC.

/slow clap.
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-09-05 16:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Curty said: »
Ranged attack delay update put kraken rng in the trash for most content. The only time it has arguable use anymore is in situations where you have near capped delay reduction (think embrava/marches + haste).

Really wish people would stop saying kraken rng is not amazing for Nyzul who havn't tested it out themselves. Never been on a run with anyone who didn't immediately recognize it's ability.

You impressed me and I hate absolutely everything.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2012-09-05 16:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said: »
You right dude, Gil is very hard to obtain now and days for all of us to afford a KC.

/slow clap.
I'm not doubting anyone's ability to save up and buy it, I'm saying that if you're so irritated it exists you have to come in a topic to say nothing relevant besides that it's obsolete to you, you're probably upset you don't have one.

Worth 100m over real upgrades? Probably not. Worth having when you have more gil than you can spend, have the real upgrades you want already, or just want to fulfill that 2005 fantasy? Absolutely.
[+]
 Fenrir.Curty
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2012-09-05 16:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Sylow said: »
Ranged attack delay update put kraken rng in the trash for most content. The only time it has arguable use anymore is in situations where you have near capped delay reduction (think embrava/marches + haste).

Really wish people would stop saying kraken rng is not amazing for Nyzul who havn't tested it out themselves. Never been on a run with anyone who didn't immediately recognize it's ability.

<3
 Fenrir.Hyar
user: Hyaroraro
By Fenrir.Hyar 2012-09-05 19:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

<3

Curty showed me the amazingness that is kclub Rng in Nyzul. Was only able to outkill/outDD him one run out of like 20 <.<;

<3 you Curty, miss everybody in the LS too ; ;. Give them a shoutout for me and /slap Kut for me!
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2012-09-05 19:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't feel like quoting anyone, but seriously do people have players come with a KC to events?
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-09-05 19:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes.
 Bahamut.Greyfawkz
Server: Bahamut
user: gymj1m
By Bahamut.Greyfawkz 2012-09-05 19:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

So... sorry I'm kinda confused by all these posts some say good, some say bad. I thought it would be good for NNI, and dynamis farming but a lot of negative comments .______.

Soooo torn!
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-09-05 19:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Greyfawkz said: »
So... sorry I'm kinda confused by all these posts some say good, some say bad. I thought it would be good for NNI, and dynamis farming but a lot of mad .______.

Soooo torn!

The 99% tend to get that way, pay them no mind.
[+]
 Bismarck.Zeroassassin
By Bismarck.Zeroassassin 2012-09-05 23:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said: »
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
People screaming OBSOLETE are always the ones who could never afford one anyway. Great for proccing, just not for RNG.

/slow clap.

Pay no attention to Angeleus. He probably still has sand in his poor vagina from over 8 years ago.
 Fenrir.Curty
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2012-09-06 16:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Hyar said: »

<3

Curty showed me the amazingness that is kclub Rng in Nyzul. Was only able to outkill/outDD him one run out of like 20 <.<;

<3 you Curty, miss everybody in the LS too ; ;. Give them a shoutout for me and /slap Kut for me!

Hyar! Come back! Or at least log onto skype so we can catch up broseph.