Test Server Findings.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » test server findings.
test server findings.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13
By Inuyasha 2011-09-25 02:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
It's primarily AGI. You're best off setting some magic accuracy/accuracy or whatever to ensure it lands though, the mod is only 10%. Occultation gets 1 shadow for every 50 skill. For fun I decided to lower my skill to 50 on the test server to see if it even took into account sub-learning level, and it certainly did. Every 50 skill on the dot was an extra shadow. Also, I haven't posted it here yet and it isn't technically Test Server info, but it's useful anyways. Our Triple Attack is most likely 5%, if not it's a weird *** 4.5%+/-.
editing spellcast accordingly :3 ty >:)
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-25 02:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Inuyasha said: »
It's primarily AGI. You're best off setting some magic accuracy/accuracy or whatever to ensure it lands though, the mod is only 10%. Occultation gets 1 shadow for every 50 skill. For fun I decided to lower my skill to 50 on the test server to see if it even took into account sub-learning level, and it certainly did. Every 50 skill on the dot was an extra shadow. Also, I haven't posted it here yet and it isn't technically Test Server info, but it's useful anyways. Our Triple Attack is most likely 5%, if not it's a weird *** 4.5%+/-.

I kinda derped, it's 50% STR 50% AGI. Sort of a far cry from 10% AGI. I still stand with my previous sentiment, though, gear for macc/acc not for increasing the 200 dmg to 300.
By Inuyasha 2011-09-25 02:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Inuyasha said: »
I kinda derped, it's 50% STR 50% AGI. Sort of a far cry from 10% AGI. I still stand with my previous sentiment, though, gear for macc/acc not for increasing the 200 dmg to 300.
mker
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13