First Page 2 3 ... 66 67 68 ... 90 91 92
 Leviathan.Syagin
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2012-07-11 09:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said: »
It's based on the mob you'r fighting, so it's very hard to say. Very few mobs have an actual known defence value, and because of that it's very hard to say like: "you need this much attack to cap on this job vs that mob"
Sup Kvass as you know your feedback is always appreciated and as an update from the "Warrior Tp Set Up" forum I managed to aquire some of those peices we discussed (P.Legs,Mar's) so far still working on the belt and the neck using rancors for now but thanks for the reply.
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2012-07-11 15:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Mithril20 said: »
First time posting on war forums, been reading/keeping up but curious which of my two TP sets win. Read somewhere few pages back someone bringing up set number 1 but no real feedback, and how it stacked up well against armada war. But it wasnt clear, wondering the same thing. I'll be getting a Ukonvasara soon..like to read up on my job to use it to the best of its ability and such . Wondering how my set's look. Thanks in advance for the help :)

Between your two TP sets, The faz set will beat the af3+2 set in all scenarios where accuracy is capped and restraint is down. The issue of course, is that when restraint is up, you want to use af3+2 hands, but doing so will cause you to lose your XHit build. A proper Armadaberk/Phorcys gear set up will destroy both of your tp sets. For pure DD purposes, a Valk Body/Phos Belt/TA ring will beat everything, can look at Kaerin's sets for that though.

Not sure if you wanted feedback on your Ukkos set or not, but notable improvements would be HQ Mekira head and TP Bonus/att Moonshade Earring
 Phoenix.Suji
Server: Phoenix
user: suji
By Phoenix.Suji 2012-07-11 19:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Mithril20 said: »
WAR TP 1

First time posting on war forums, been reading/keeping up but curious which of my two TP sets win. Read somewhere few pages back someone bringing up set number 1 but no real feedback, and how it stacked up well against armada war. But it wasnt clear, wondering the same thing. I'll be getting a Ukonvasara soon..like to read up on my job to use it to the best of its ability and such . Wondering how my set's look. Thanks in advance for the help :)
Was probably me, since no one else ever seems to mention the Faz set here lol..

If you're going to use WAR TP 1 for something, you should swap Tyrant's to Mars's Ring though. Can pick up some of the lost accuracy of using Faz over other stuff. I think it was Churchill who was arguing with me, if I remember correctly, and his points were solid. Faz is strong if you don't need acc and the DPS% difference between that set and the top tier sets isn't as big as the Faz haters would have you think (again, assuming you don't need the accuracy). But when we're talking about optimal gear sets, Faz has to leave the building, and that's why it doesn't get much support in this thread.

The other consideration, and this is in response to another poster who just replied, is that even with Restraint up (using AF3+2 and switch ring back to Tyrant's), you can probably still sport this in most circumstances due to the high amount of Regain we get in most events these days (re: stp devaluation discussions).
 Asura.Hotsoups
Server: Asura
user: Hotsoups
By Asura.Hotsoups 2012-07-12 02:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

These are my current TP sets in voidwatch, if accuracy is needed I use the Armada set. I also started using the Oneiros ring in the Radiant mail set, kinda messing around with that.

Was wondering what other warriors are TPing in during voidwatch, assuming atmacites are Valiant/Latitude/Coercion?
 Phoenix.Suji
Server: Phoenix
user: suji
By Phoenix.Suji 2012-07-12 14:06:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hotsoups said: »

These are my current TP sets in voidwatch, if accuracy is needed I use the Armada set. I also started using the Oneiros ring in the Radiant mail set, kinda messing around with that.

Was wondering what other warriors are TPing in during voidwatch, assuming atmacites are Valiant/Latitude/Coercion?
The only thing I change in VW is I fulltime AF3+2 mask with Phasmida. That's just eyeballing though-- has anyone worked it out? It's...

af3head + phasmida:
STR+8
Acc +10
Att +4
Crit +3%
Double Attack +4%
1% more DD DA

vs

p.head + windbuffet:
QA+1
TA+2
STP+5
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
Server: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2012-07-12 22:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello there,

Just earned my phorcys head and hands and this is the set im looking to use:

af3+2 hands for restraint fo sho. I haven't been graced with the good body abjurations as of yet. I have a porthos but it looks inferior. Was wondering if I really need blitz ring in this set up and if my x-hit is good. Also what other tp pieces I should strive to get besides abjurations.

As for my ws set:

I've often thought about using windbuffet instead but wasn't sure which pulls ahead over time. Also was using crit dmg+3 acc+6 hecatomb+1 hands but I was told phorcys is better. And finally ogier's legs makes me feel more comfortable on higher tier mobs.

Do I have enough acc to not use pizza anymore for things like provenance caturae? Criticism welcome, and thanks!
 Ragnarok.Evihime
Server: Ragnarok
user: Evihime
By Ragnarok.Evihime 2012-07-18 18:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Use windbuffet when aggressor is up man, totally.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-07-18 19:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »
A better question might be how much acc is needed for the Caturae. Formula for accuracy you can do yourself easily.
 Sylph.Decimus
Server: Sylph
user: Octavius
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-07-18 19:12:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I've often thought about using windbuffet instead but wasn't sure which pulls ahead over time. Also was using crit dmg+3 acc+6 hecatomb+1 hands but I was told phorcys is better. And finally ogier's legs makes me feel more comfortable on higher tier mobs.

Do I have enough acc to not use pizza anymore for things like provenance caturae? Criticism welcome, and thanks!

Use Hecatomb Mittens +1 when Blood Rage is up. From all the parses I've been a part of in Provenance in nearly identical gear I've still always been told to use acc food. Like others have said, I use Windbuffet and Avant Cuisses +1 when Aggressor is up and Ele belt and Ogier's breeches when it's not.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2012-07-18 22:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to make a spellcast for war now that utilizes the "if buff=" stuff.

What about using blitz ring? yes/no
 Sylph.Decimus
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-07-18 22:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I do not know of a current build that utilizes blitz ring.
 Sylph.Binckry
user: Binckly
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-07-18 22:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello there,

Just earned my phorcys head and hands and this is the set im looking to use:

af3+2 hands for restraint fo sho. I haven't been graced with the good body abjurations as of yet. I have a porthos but it looks inferior. Was wondering if I really need blitz ring in this set up and if my x-hit is good. Also what other tp pieces I should strive to get besides abjurations.
In that set, iirc the only upgrade is Phos Belt, but you could also use in Bullwhip belt (for the 7% haste) and swap in PDT/MDT when necessary etc. Blitz ring would still be used if you were using the Zelus/goading/emplegs/empfeet/blitz haste set.
By lghaze 2012-07-18 22:40:38
Link | Quote | Reply

could use some light shed on my sets

TP

Adaman Hauberk = Store Tp +5 & Dbl. attk +1

WS

Hct. mittens +1 = crit dmg +4%
hct. Subligar +1 = crit rate +4%

with zerk up i use:
Kirin's Osode w/ Attack +6, Dbl Attk +1, & Crit damage +3%

Should I use rancor collar with light belt over light gorget and windbuffet?

any other suggestions would be kind.
 Sylph.Decimus
By Sylph.Decimus 2012-07-18 22:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

You can scroll up a bit for good sets that Maeldiar posted with some other options for when certain JA's are up as you come back down. In terms of your sets specifically, Phorcys would be the most obvious upgrades.
 Sylph.Binckry
user: Binckly
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-07-18 23:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaerin said: »
sefalon said: »
Is the last TP and ws set posted by Tikal the best as of now or is there a better set within the 60 pages. I been going through a lot the pages at this point is a bit hard to follow and new gear is out.

Avant+1 or Phorcys hands when restraint is down depending on accuracy needs.
Valk set is best unless you need the accuracy, since it's 3% TA instead of 3% DA and also gains 10 attack.
If more accuracy is required you can use

Ukkos fury is this:

Unless you're gaining extra crit rate though blood rage or champions drink or atmas or something, at that point you switch to Hecatomb hands +1.
Ogiers pants will be best if the 3% weapon skill damage is proven to carry over to all hits, or if you need the accuracy. If you need accuracy you should also switch belt with thunder belt (or one of the other appropriate ws belts.
 Lakshmi.Inertia
Server: Lakshmi
user: Fallyn
By Lakshmi.Inertia 2012-07-19 13:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey all, hoping to get some light shed on my gearsets for WAR. I've been away from the game since 90 was the cap so have missed a ton of stuff, and looking through this thread is just making my head explode trying to get around all the new gear. Looking for some straight forward advice to improving my TP and WS sets with the easiest obtainable stuff first. I have a LS that does VW but I haven't actually touched it since it was first introduced. Also my Ukon isn't finished (gg quitting without stage 2) so my current WS set is basically just RR at the moment.

Any help appreciated!

TP:

RR:
By Kaerin 2012-07-19 16:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

FUN NEW POST TO QUOTE REPEATEDLY!
Now with pictures and more words!
(sorry, I got super bored)

When restraint is down, depending on accuracy needs, you should use Avant+1

or Phorcys hands.

Valk set is best unless you need the accuracy offered by the Armada set, since it's 3% TA instead of 3% DA and also gains 10 attack. The Armada set will also win if it caps your Critical hit rate, and the Valk set doesn't.

If you can't get either of these sets, I have lots of alternatives under my item sets you can peruse for something you can use while acquiring these two sets, since they are the best, and what you should always be working towards getting.
http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Kaerin#item-sets

Also keep in mind if you can get this:

You can wear any body/hands and still have a 6 hit with capped haste. Subbing in Phorcys body here is fine to do if you cant get armada/valk. Using Fulad-Zerah here is actually the third best TP set, and it can be purchased off people on your server if people on your server can beat Legion. And since you can resell the Fulad when you're done with it, it doesn't seem like a bad deal to pick it up while working on Armada and Valk.

If even more accuracy is required you can use all of or parts of this set:

Ukkos fury is this:

Unless you're gaining extra crit rate through DEX or blood rage or champions drink or atmas or something, at that point you switch to Hecatomb hands +1.

If you need more ACC you should switch in the following items depending on how much you need.
Ogiers pants

Thunder belt (or one of the other appropriate ws belts)

These are the first 2 things you should switch in, after these items if you are still not capped, you can use Avant gloves+1 or Mars ring, anything beyond that and your problem is that you should be using ACC food.

On Light, Wind or Thunder day, or if you gain full benefit of the STR and ATT, and do not need the ACC provided by AF3+2 head, you should use Mekira-Oto+1 also.

I use to advocate Avant legs+1 instead of AF2+2 as the default WS piece, but Avant+1 only win when you don't need the ACC on Ogiers, and when the attack on them helps you, and the stuff you're fighting isn't weak enough that the DEX on Heca+1 increases crit rate. The increase they provide over AF2+2 isn't really even that significant when this does occur, combine that with the fact that I do not think that the above situation occurs very often, and I can't justify having Avant+1 taking up an inventory slot anymore, especially since you will be carrying around AF2+2 anyway for the Warriors Charge increase.

As a side note: If you can get Huginn Gambieras:

The Augment on them is Critical Hit Damage +10%, and those should be the shoes you use for Ukkos Fury in every set.

For abyssea use RR, SS and Apoc atmas and this set:

Outside Abyssea if this set caps your dDEX, use it:

dDEX: Critical hit rate gained because of DEX, requires you having 50 DEX more than whatever you're fighting has AGL.

If it doesn't cap dDEX then it's most likely not worth trying to use a dDEX set. I won't say it's not worth using a dDEX set, because I could of overlooked something for this set, and if it comes close to capping crit rate, it will also be good.

Next update we're getting 12 more STAT merits too, and there's a limit of 12 per, so 12 STR and 12 DEX will be possible. I kind of expect this set to become much better than it is now, and the idea of using a dDEX set to become popular again as well, since it seems like crit rate won't be all that hard to cap against most mobs. The rest of you can also go back to wishing you picked mithra like us cool kids too, TEAMcat!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Rearden
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-07-19 17:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
By Kaerin 2012-07-19 18:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Rearden said: »
lol

Like this guy ^ he's mad jealous he didnt pick cat, and not only did he not pick cat, he didn't pick cat TWICE! In FF11 and FF14, he's so fail.
TEAMcat!
 Lakshmi.Rearden
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-07-19 18:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

-no point in using ancient torque over rancor collar if accuracy deficient.
--4DEX/9ACC//13ACC::6ACC/5Crit
---If Ancient is providing the same boost as Rancor (likely) or more (unlikely) then it's a waste of inventory. The only time the latter would be true is if you were fighting something incredibly evasive with no buffs, at which point your damage isn't worth much anyway and you're going to wipe unless the premise of the mob is to hit it one time. In that scenario, you might win.

-Hecatomb mitts pretty much handily beat phorcys hands any time they have the pleasure of seeing each other. They also fit into an accuracy set

-accuracy not needed, AF2+2 legs beat avant

-math behind non-aligned, default use of Mekira? I've said it before, but it just seems like one of those perpetuated things people like to say because someone said it once
--Times when Mekira is good:
1. When bonus is active
2. When you are attack starved
2a. Not applicable to high level correction monsters, the only time you will possibly be attack starved
2b. Potential to be had for situations where both berserk is down, dia2+ is off, and your cor doesn't know how to roll. I roll on 22s so its hard to keep up
---Times AF3+2 is good:
1. All the time
1a. When you need accuracy
1b. High level correction

More often than not, your default Ukko's set will be Ogier's Breeches/Hecatomb Hands/Gorget/Belt/AF3+2 head. With a Daurd Madrigal or Feint, this will eek you into the "I can hit the target ma! category"

For people looking at Armada vs. Valk, I would go Armada first. You don't know what STP options will be around tomorrow and it's a more versatile piece of equipment. With Fighter's roll, the difference in a 3m fight is 0.008% and that's only if you play your jobs perfectly. No doubt, when applicable it is a better piece of equipment but I wouldn't sweat over it straight away.
By Kaerin 2012-07-19 18:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

-no point in using ancient torque over rancor collar if accuracy deficient.
--4DEX/9ACC//13ACC::6ACC/5Crit

It's just there because you dont need STP or Haste in that slot, so I put in what I think it the best ACC piece. Sometimes it will be better, sometimes it wont, thats why it says 'if you need acc, you can use parts of this set.'

-Hecatomb mitts pretty much handily beat phorcys hands any time they have the pleasure of seeing each other.

Please post the math for why 4% crit damage beats 2% DA, 18 Attack and 5 STR when your crit rate is 30%, thanks.

-accuracy not needed, AF2+2 legs beat avant

I admit I never looked at this, but those pants were never in any discussion I saw take place aside from someone saying AF2 win if attack is capped. I will look into which is better if the attack matters, unless you can provide evidence to back this up.

-math behind non-aligned, default use of Mekira? I've said it before, but it just seems like one of those perpetuated things people like to say because someone said it once
--Times when Mekira is good:
1. When bonus is active
2. When you are attack starved
2a. Not applicable to high level correction monsters, the only time you will possibly be attack starved
2b. Potential to be had for situations where both berserk is down, dia2+ is off, and your cor doesn't know how to roll. I roll on 22s so its hard to keep up
---Times AF3+2 is good:
1. All the time
1a. When you need accuracy
1b. High level correction

So basically what you're saying here is that for weak content, or if you need the ACC you should use AF3+2, which is exactly what I said. See: Abyssea and dDEX sets, and also the mention that if you need ACC you should use AF3+2 mask. The only difference is that you say the 'ws damage increase depending on day' will always push mekira ahead of AF3+2?

More often than not, your default Ukko's set will be Ogier's Breeches/Hecatomb Hands/Gorget/Belt/AF3+2 head.

That depends highly on what content you're actually doing. For me personally, you're absolutly right, that is the set I use most of the time.

For people looking at Armada vs. Valk, I would go Armada first. You don't know what STP options will be around tomorrow and it's a more versatile piece of equipment. With Fighter's roll, the difference in a 3m fight is 0.008% and that's only if you play your jobs perfectly. No doubt, when applicable it is a better piece of equipment but I wouldn't sweat over it straight away.

I'd go for whichever is easier to get first, but you're right about the 'if you can only get one, get Armada' thing.
By Kaerin 2012-07-19 22:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Post break down:
Phorcys hands when gaining nothing from the attack on them, and not gaining 1 fSTR from the STR they offer over Heca+1:

Heca+1:

Phorcys when gaining the least amount of pDIF that really is possible:

Phorcys when gaining 1 fSTR and no pDIF:

Phorcys when gaining 1 fSTR and pDIF:
2405~

Phorcys hands beat Heca+1 when at lowest possible crit rate, (41.75%) which is what I said earlier. If you want math, and more thought out things, keep reading, if not, just stop here.

phorcys
82 gear str 100 base str (182 total str = 92.82 WSC+156 BD = 248.82)
2fTP, 7%WSD
1fTP, 24da(.48ftp) 2ta(.08ftp) 1qa(.06ftp)= 1.62fTP
41.75% Crit rate, 10% crit damage

no fSTR Phorcys hands 2.0 pDIF
[{(248.82*2)*1.07)}*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2*.5825}]+[(248.82*1.62)*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2*.5825}= 2376.3137

{(532.4748)*(1.3777+1.165)}+{(402.0884)*(1.3777+1.165)}
(532.4748*2.5427)+(402.0884*2.5427)
1353.9236+1022.3901=2376.3137

no fSTR Phorcys hands 2.025 pDIF
[{(248.82*2)*1.07)}*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2.025*.5825}]+[(248.82*1.62)*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2.025*.5825}=2389.92108

{(532.4748)*(1.3777+1.17956)}+{(402.0884)*(1.3777+1.17956)}
(532.4748*2.55726)+(402.0884*2.55726)
1361.6765+1028.24458=2389.92108

no fSTR Phorcys hands 2.05 pDIF
[{(248.82*2)*1.07)}*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2.05*.5825}]+[(248.82*1.62)*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2.05*.5825}=2403.5096

{(532.4748)*(1.3777+1.19412)}+{(402.0884)*(1.3777+1.19412)}
(532.4748*2.5718)+(402.0884*2.5718)
1369.41869+1034.09094=2403.5096

no fSTR Phorcys hands 2.2 pDIF
[{(248.82*2)*1.07)}*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2.2*.5825}]+[(248.82*1.62)*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2.2*.5825}=2485.1903

{(532.4748)*(1.3777+1.2815)}+{(402.0884)*(1.3777+1.2815)}
(532.4748*2.6592)+(402.0884*2.6592)
1415.9569+1069.2334=2485.1903

capped fSTR Phorcys hands 2.0 pDIF
[{(273.82*2)*1.07)}*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2*.5825}]+[(273.82*1.62)*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2*.5825}= XXXXX

heca+1
79 gear str 100 base str (91.29+156 BD = 247.29)
2fTP, 7%WSD
1fTP, 22da(.44ftp) 2ta(.08ftp) 1qa(.06ftp)= 1.58fTP
41.75% crit rate, 14% crit damage

no fSTR Heca+1 2.0 pDIF
[{(247.29*2)*1.07)}*{(3*.4175)*1.14}+{2*.5825}]+[(247.29*1.58)*{(3*.4175)*1.14}+{2*.5825}=2385.2113

{(529.2006)*(1.42785+1.165)}+[(390.7182)*{(1.42785+1.165)}
[529.2006*2.59285]+[390.7182*2.59285]
1372.1377+1013.0736=2385.2113

capped fSTR Heca+1 2.0 pDIF
[{(272.29*2)*1.07)}*{(3*.4175)*1.14}+{2*.5825}]+[(272.29*1.58)*{(3*.4175)*1.14}+{2*.5825}= XXXXX

I really was going to do all this math and then more to prove Phorcys hands were better, but then I got tired, and didnt. But basically, as long as you gain anything from the attack, Phorcys win, and this is at at 41.75% crit rate, which is base+merits+grip+rancor cape+moonshade+125 tp. Remove even 1 source of crit rate from this equation and Phorcys win without adding attack.

Just to point it out, you should always gain at least 0.02 pDIF from the attack unless your attack is capped, which is going to be where Phorcys start to win.

If someone wants to solve the stuff I didnt, then do ones for capped fSTR and random pDIF values you can see specifically what you need to gain from the attack on Phorcys hands for them to win, if they need to gain anything at all that is. And currently, I'm betting on the 3 DA grip to beat Claymore, and that will remove Heca+1 from being discussed when at the lowest possible crit rate. But I wont do that math til I get one, full Mul pop in my sachel atm, so maybe soon.

The STR used for the gear set is also high compared to what you claim to be using in your set as well, since I counted Mekira+1, avant+1 legs, etc, so this is actually a good simulation of what happens when you fight something decently hard, since that extra WSC can basically be thought of as your fSTR value using ogiers and AF3 head and whatever else. The capped fSTR values were to show what the max possible pDIF youd need to get from the attack for phorcys to win. But ya, I got tired of doing this, maybe you can finish it all for us.

Last Equation, promise.
no fSTR Phorcys hands 2.0 pDIF +1fSTR from 3 STR on Phorcys over Heca+1
[{(249.82*2)*1.07)}*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2*.5825}]+[(249.82*1.62)*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2*.5825}=2388.41709

{(534.6148)*(1.3777+1.165)}+{(404.7083)*(1.3777+1.165)}
(534.6148*2.5427)+(404.7084*2.5427)
1359.36505+1029.05204=2388.41709

As you can see, if you gain 1 fSTR from the 3 STR on Phorcys hands, which should happen most of the time, Phorcys hands beat Heca+1 without needing to gain anything from the attack.
 Lakshmi.Rearden
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-07-19 23:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Base crit on Ukko's is going to be 24-25%, +11% gear, 10% merit/minimum, 45-46 base crit on any Ukkos. (Regain, Embrava further increase the base crit rate, but 102tp+ is going to add 4crit to your base 20) Also forgetting 8% crit damage from traits

Any time you need attack, you're going to have a 41% chaos roll and other buffs (potentially) between 2-4 Minuets, Stalwarts, etc. The only time (really) you lose anything is Legion with Berserk down, but JA cycling (Blood Rage, Warcry) for these time periods alleviates that concern by adding another 7% (minimum) during warcry, and 20% during blood rage.

You should also be looking at +100/4 str in the same situations, fSTR isn't a concern.

As far as Mekira, I'm basically saying that in any situation where you stand to benefit from an attack/str increase, crit/da and accuracy are always going to be better. Compound that with these same situations also providing 41% chaos, minuets, it won't pull ahead. The only time this isn't true is when that elemental bonus applies.

109?+101STR, chaos/fighters
45%crit, 22%critdmg, 10%wsdmg
43DA(.86ftp), 2TA(0.08ftp) 1QA(0.06ftp)=3.1 and 2 fTP

156+107WSC=263
25fSTR
---

2.0pdif
3*0.45*1.22+2.0*.5825=2.812

263(baseD)*3.1(ftp)*2.812(pdif)*1.10(wsdmg)=2520
263*2*2.812=1479

24fstr
262*3.1*2.812*1.10=2511
262*2*2.812=1473

45DA(.9) 2TA(0.08) 1QA (0.06) = 3.14 and 2.04
3*0.45*1.18+2.0*.5825=2.758

156+108WSC=264
25fSTR
---

264*3.1*2.758*1.10=2481
264*2.04*2.758=1483

Quote:
no fSTR Phorcys hands 2.2 pDIF
[{(248.82*2)*1.07)}*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2.2*.5825}]+[(248.82*1.62)*{(3*.4175)*1.1}+{2.2*.5825}=2485.1903

273*2.72*2.59285*1.1=2115
273*1.62*2.59285=1146

fixed
By Kaerin 2012-07-20 00:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Base crit on Ukko's is going to be 24-25%, +11% gear, 10% merit/minimum, 45-46 base crit on any Ukkos. (Regain, Embrava further increase the base crit rate, but 102tp+ is going to add 4crit to your base 20) Also forgetting 8% crit damage from traits

Youre right about me forgetting 8% crit damage from traits, but that devalues adding extra crit damage to your gear, which pushes Heca+1 further behind. Also, gaining extra crit rate over the lowest possible is when Heca+1 start to win, this is the condition I gave for using them in my original post, so basically, you're now agreeing with what I said.

Any time you need attack, you're going to have a 41% chaos roll and other buffs (potentially) between 2-4 Minuets, Stalwarts, etc.

You're not always attack capped, this is a dumb argument.

The only time (really) you lose anything is Legion with Berserk down, but JA cycling (Blood Rage, Warcry) for these time periods alleviates that concern by adding another 7% (minimum) during warcry, and 20% during blood rage.

Buff locking in Legion is easy to do, and you will always have Blood rage or Warcry up, or you're doing it wrong. Legion is one of the events where you will never use Phorcys hands. But again, this falls into the category where I said to use Heca+1, so you're just continuing to agree with me.

You should also be looking at +100/4 str in the same situations, fSTR isn't a concern.

You're not capping fSTR on anything decently hard, unless you only play with your LS and your LS always keeps the best possible buffs up on you at all times, and you keep a bunch of STR potions and ***around, which I find hard to believe, so don't even try to say you are.

But in the end youre agreeing with me, if you gain 1 fSTR or any pDIF from the attack Phorcys wins at lowest possible crit rate, you just don't see that situation as ever occurring, which is fine from your point of view. All I ever said is that when it does, Phorcys wins, and you can't argue against this.

As far as Mekira, I'm basically saying that in any situation where you stand to benefit from an attack/str increase, crit/da and accuracy are always going to be better. Compound that with these same situations also providing 41% chaos, minuets, it won't pull ahead. The only time this isn't true is when that elemental bonus applies.

I'll go add that to the post, and put qualifiers on Mekira+1 instead of AF3+2 then, and wheres the AF2 legs stuff?

fixed
Thanks, thats where I got bored and quit caring.
 Lakshmi.Rearden
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-07-20 01:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
[+]
By Kaerin 2012-07-20 01:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
By Kaerin 2012-07-20 02:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Kin37ix said: »

Wear AF3+2 head for ACC but keep the Windbuffet! lol.

Its for the combination of ACC, ATT, STR, Crit rate and DA, did you not read the post?
First Page 2 3 ... 66 67 68 ... 90 91 92