Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 19971 19972 19973 ... 22576 22577 22578

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vienner
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Vienner 2016-09-27 15:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

....always found knitting the most relaxing thing. That and jigsaw puzzles ~stares at the plastic wrapped ffxi puzzle~ One day my precious...
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-27 15:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-27 15:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vienner said: »
knitting the most relaxing thing
I tried when I was little and remember losing my patience very quickly. I found it extremely irritating.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-09-27 15:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

so today's music purchase is between two albums. one is kind of poppy dream synth rock. i enjoy plus the moosic video has booties.

YouTube Video Placeholder

and it's competition is an alt country rock album. it's pretty straight forward.

YouTube Video Placeholder

both are perfect lazy day back ground albums. opinions?

*also, work drugs has a song called "my billie jean" that's pretty good, but not on this album.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2016-09-27 15:40:56
Link | Quote | Reply

....always found knitting the most relaxing thing. That and jigsaw puzzles ~stares at the plastic wrapped ffxi puzzle~ One day my precious...

God what are you? 60?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-09-27 15:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

God what are you? 60?
32. 60 would be nice though if i was retired then i could play ff, puzzle and knit all day long.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-09-27 15:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm more impressed you retired at 60. you must of planned well.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-09-27 15:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
Well the state i'm in atm, my knees prolly wont last till i'm 50.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-09-27 15:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

something something dirty joke?
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-09-27 15:46:44
Link | Quote | Reply

something something dirty joke?
I suppose you could read it like that and knowing me its possible but no, serious for a change.
I could open a webshop of knitted ff undies and cuddlebears and stay at home in my rocking chair with my crochet "Shantotto" blanky. While sipping rhum and smoking cigars.
By Jetackuu 2016-09-27 15:47:11
Link | Quote | Reply

ha

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-09-27 16:19:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-09-27 16:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Found an old Vanilla MasterCard gift card I thought I had lost.

Just checked it out, and it still has 24 dollars on it. Woo!
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-09-27 16:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Booo Squadrons are just advanced retainers booooooo

I wanted GD Trusts!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-09-27 16:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The books from Gubal Hard Mode that you can read:

Quote:
The Boy and the Dragon Gay: Once upon a time, there lived a free-spirited boy who loved to play in the forest with his pet chocobo. But the forests were fraught with peril, and one day, a band of brigands ambushed the boy, spiriting him away to the harsh mountains of the north.
Yet there be dragons there, and as they rode up the mountain path, one of those majestic beasts came swooping down from the heavens. The boy's chocobo reared in fright, sending the boy tumbling down the mountainside to his nigh-certain demise.
And yet the gods saw fit to spare his life, if only meagerly so. As he lay there, battered and broken, all manner of foul beasts drew near, threatening to rip him limb from limb. Just as the boy was making his peace with the Twelve, another dragon appeared. A smaller creature, yes, but even a small dragon is a fearsome opponent indeed. It was then that the strangest thing happened. With a mighty roar, the dragon turned upon the circling beasts and spit forth a burst of flames that reduced them to so much ash, saving the poor boy's life. With what half seemed a smile, the dragon approached the wounded child and gently raised him up to sit upon his back, and the two flew off to the gods know where.

Of Loves Unrequited: Oh, but why must the gods curse me so! By what cruel trick of fate was I given this oversized, ungainly body and sent into this world where you abide─my princess, my goddess, my everything!
Your delicate hands, your shapely head, your dark eyes in which I would lose myself and never return! Yes, every aspect of your being strikes me to depths of the heart I knew not I had until the day you first appeared before me. And yet, I am a Roegadyn. Could one of your kind ever love a lumbering brute such as me?
Good sense tells me that the answer is no, but my heart─nay, my very soul will not accept it! For bereft of your company, I fear I will wither away into a wretched husk of what was once a man.
O, have mercy on this poor soul, my goddess! Pray grace me with your presence when next your travels call you to Limsa. My beloved Brayflox, just say the word and I am yours forever!

Over the Horizon Redux: It is widely known that the Mamool Ja boast one of the most impressive indigenous societies to be found in the New World. It would be a mistake, however, to view the Mamool Ja as a single, uniform people.
A careful analysis of documents brought back by explorers reveals that the Mamool Ja are more accurately described as a federation or alliance of numerous distantly related tribes, each with distinguishing physical characteristics: the brown-scaled Hoobigo with their distinctively long combs, the large-eyed, blue-scaled Boonewa, and the mottled Doppro.
It is further said that although Mamool Ja rarely marry outside their own tribes, such unions do occur on the occasion of certain religious observances, and are known to produce two-headed offspring that are hailed as “blessed siblings” and groomed to be warlords from a young age. Indeed, the Autarch, ruler of all Mamool Ja kind, is known to be one of them...

On the Culinary Applications of Coblyns: “From mutton to morel, oyster to orobol, eel to eft—Eorzea does not want for delicious and delightful ingredients to stimulate the senses of any culinarian. And yet how is it that we came to know that the flesh of these creatures would pleasure our palate so? The answer is self-evident: for every familiar ingredient, someone, at some point in our history, first took it upon him or herself to eat it! And yet this answer raises another question: what wondrous flavors and textures remain undiscovered, just waiting for a brave soul to discover them? And so it was that I took it upon myself to investigate the culinary suitability of coblynflesh! Why coblyns, you ask? To which I say, good reader, why not coblyns!”
The above passage was composed by my elder brother. Sadly, they were the last words he ever wrote, for—as he soon discovered—coblyn feelers are poisonous. Armed with this knowledge and vowing that his sacrifice would not go to waste, I resolved to carry on his life's work...

Proceedings of the Council of Magi: Proceedings of the 284th Convocation of the Amdapori Council of Magi

A Vote was called to settle on a Name for a potent and newly-fashioned Healing-Spell.
Being that said Healing-Spell was an Augmentation of Curaga, erst the most potent Healing-Spell, the following Names were proposed by the Council.

Curago, Curaza, Curaja, Curagura

Finding the afore-written Names duly lacking in Gravity and the existing Hierarchy of Spell-Names needlessly abstruse, the Council did Vote by a margin of Seventeen to Three to do away with existing Naming-Conventions entirely and adopt a new system of numerical Spell-Names, as writ below, to be used henceforth.

Cure I, Cure II, Cure III, Cure IV

It is recorded.

The Boy and the Dragon Gay: A Literary Analysis:Many scholars believe that the popular children’s tale of the Boy and the Dragon Gay is, in fact, an adaptation of an older Ishgardian myth, one telling of which is transcribed below for the reader’s reference.
In a bleak village on the outskirts of Coerthas there lived a shepherd boy, poor but kind of heart. One day a band of ruffians came and spirited the boy away, seeking to deliver him to a slave trader in hopes of earning some coin.
No sooner had they left the village than they were set upon by a great dragon. Down from the heavens it swooped, tearing the blackguards limb from limb and charring their carcasses with hellsfire. But it was by no mere chance that the great wyrm had found them, no! The boy had befriended the great wyrm some time ago, and it had sensed the danger to its dear friend.
Alas, in the chaos, the boy had tumbled from the mountains, and lay half-dying at the base of the cliff. Seeing its dear friend lying there, battered and beaten, the dragon gave unto the child of its blood. So it was that the boy took to the skies as the wyrm’s minion, flying off to only the gods know where...
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-09-27 16:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »

My right ankle definitely won't last the remainder of my lifespan, that's pretty much a guarantee. Yet, surgery being expensive as ***, I'll probably stick to quarterly cortisone shots and wait for it to finally go whenever it happens. According to the podiatrist, it's not a matter of "if" for me, but "when". As in, I could wake up tomorrow morning with a perma-busted ankle, or it could happen 50 years from now, primarily because I have 1 perfectly flat foot and the other has a pronounced arch.

So while I'm not wholly sure of your own situation, mine is due to birth defect. There are even days where, if I move wrong the day before, I end up pretty much on my *** till pain stops.
In fact, with how active my earlier years had been, he honestly said he was surprised it lasted as long as it has.
My work requires long days of walking and standing. I rarely sit actually, my kneebonegristle started cracking and now i have pain in my knees almost all the time specially now winter is comming. Surgery isnt an option because they actually shave away a part of your kneecap and it just moves the problem to the future (eventually it'll crack again and i'll need a new knee) My doc doesnt want to operate cause i'm too young lol and now i'm stuck having to do physiotherapie which takes away the worst part of the pain since i strengthen the muscles carrying my knee. Leg lifts with weights and squats every day ugh...
I dunno i just havent had much luck lately lol, the knee...intestinal hernia, stomach infections blergh. I work to much!
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-09-27 16:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The Boy and the Dragon Gay
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-27 16:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Quote:
The Boy and the Dragon Gay

Maybe a drunk bear?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-27 16:58:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh took 2 hours to beat Belphegor...super annoying fight!
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-09-27 17:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
>:
Did you get what you wanted?
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2016-09-27 17:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

All my electronics stop working shortly after i get them...
I take super good care of them even though they frustrate me to no end..
Even street lights shut off after i get near them and then turn back on after I pass and this happens so much it seems beyond coincidence... I'm about to give up and become a mountian hermit-.-
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-09-27 17:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
>:
Did you get what you wanted?
You don't farm in this game.
First Page 2 3 ... 19971 19972 19973 ... 22576 22577 22578