Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15952 15953 15954 ... 22593 22594 22595
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-10 11:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Friend just sent me this link.

That's the highest average I've ever seen for a humble bundle.
By Artemicion 2014-12-10 11:36:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »

Well, It's not pizza. But Merry Christmas anyways~

Damn, paged already.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-12-10 11:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

On the bus:

Someone gets down leaving an open seat. Me and some old lady are near it. I ask her
"Would you like to sit?" *pointing at the sit in question*
She: "Naaaaaaaah."
I sit then.
She turns around and whisper to someone with a disgusted tone of voice "kids taking seats over us older people, how rude!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed (not very)patiently, but I should have probably tell her something back. I'm just not bellicose enough.
By Artemicion 2014-12-10 11:41:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Old people love to find any excuse or opportunity to complain and/or sound important. Life sucks when you lack validity and relevance.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-12-10 11:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Besides the fact that I don't owe a seat to anyone and it's just an act of kindness, but I actually offered and she said no.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-12-10 11:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You call seats sits?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2014-12-10 11:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Josiahkf said: »
thank you Art.

Glad somebody likes it :3
 Bahamut.Nixak
Server: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2014-12-10 11:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-12-10 11:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
You call seats sits?
Mistake.
By Grumpy Cat 2014-12-10 12:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
You call seats sits?
Mistake.
I thought maybe it was a cultural thing, I thought it was kinda better that way tbh.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-12-10 12:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Afternoon, RT. How is everyone today?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-12-10 12:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just not a native english speaker.
 Valefor.Rawry
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Rawry 2014-12-10 12:33:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Error 401 returns -.-
By Artemicion 2014-12-10 12:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sheesh, I bought myself a cherry MX switch sampler, and I can't even decide which one I like the most :/
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-10 12:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Gah the 3rd wave of the Amiibos is already selling out! Damn you Nintendo and your inability to sufficiently supply a demand!

Post deleted by User.
By Grumpy Cat 2014-12-10 12:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Gah the 3rd wave of the Amiibos is already selling out! Damn you Nintendo and your inability to sufficiently supply a demand!

How much of the amiibo do you actually need to use it? Can you break the figures off and just use the base?
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-12-10 12:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »

How much of the amiibo do you actually need to use it? Can you break the figures off and just use the base?
I guess you could do that but it would destroy the value.
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-12-10 13:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Potato
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-12-10 13:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2014-12-10 13:30:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiah Monstruo said: »
What a weird dream. I'm in a big house I've never been in, sitting on the couch waiting for E3 to begin so I can watch it live. And my childhood friends all come join me over the course of 2 hours, each bringing a huge bowl of lettuce that we all eat ravishingly while discussing our lives lol.

I'm turning into a rabbit lol

I had a reoccurring dream happen last night. I get it once every few years. This time with slightly different people.
Was with a group of friends out somewhere in the west on an expedition, hiking through the canyon in search for scenic pictures and possible hopes of finding unique artifacts. After (what seems like hours) we decide to get back into our vehicle (this time it was a bus) back to school. The school was an overly large and open campus. Similar to a high school/college format. (I can literally draw you the campus map)
We got back a little after dusk and a speech was taking place outside. We observed the speech from our elevated area then decided to go inside to examine what things we found. Moments later loud noises and explosions could be heard outside. The ground shook violently and during that time I blacked out. Waking up (still in the dream) I find the building we're in has caved in and the sky outside is overcast and the world is grey with darkness. Few lights are on. Looking around the room, I see a few friends injured but there's nothing I can do. The ceiling is partially caved in. We can leave the building but its starting to rain. We don't have any food or water with us. We look for a container to collect water from the rain that's coming through the hole in the ceiling. As we collect it we notice the water contains a bunch of dirt and shells and other crap inside it. We look around the room to see what supplies we can use to make a filter over our water container. While we do this, we hear knocking outside and a friend is standing in the doorway and we see a glow of a vending machine.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-10 14:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

So, Firefox updated and now my search bar is buggy. How do I turn this one-click search *** off?

EDIT: Nevermind, you can't. You have to do it in about:config.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-12-10 14:27:21
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2014-12-10 14:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Josiahfk said: »
volkom said: »
Josiah Monstruo said: »
What a weird dream. I'm in a big house I've never been in, sitting on the couch waiting for E3 to begin so I can watch it live. And my childhood friends all come join me over the course of 2 hours, each bringing a huge bowl of lettuce that we all eat ravishingly while discussing our lives lol.

I'm turning into a rabbit lol

I had a reoccurring dream happen last night. I get it once every few years. This time with slightly different people.
Was with a group of friends out somewhere in the west on an expedition, hiking through the canyon in search for scenic pictures and possible hopes of finding unique artifacts. After (what seems like hours) we decide to get back into our vehicle (this time it was a bus) back to school. The school was an overly large and open campus. Similar to a high school/college format. (I can literally draw you the campus map)
We got back a little after dusk and a speech was taking place outside. We observed the speech from our elevated area then decided to go inside to examine what things we found. Moments later loud noises and explosions could be heard outside. The ground shook violently and during that time I blacked out. Waking up (still in the dream) I find the building we're in has caved in and the sky outside is overcast and the world is grey with darkness. Few lights are on. Looking around the room, I see a few friends injured but there's nothing I can do. The ceiling is partially caved in. We can leave the building but its starting to rain. We don't have any food or water with us. We look for a container to collect water from the rain that's coming through the hole in the ceiling. As we collect it we notice the water contains a bunch of dirt and shells and other crap inside it. We look around the room to see what supplies We can use to make a filter over our water container. While we do this, we hear knocking outside and a friend is standing in the doorway and we see a glow of a vending machine.
Like the people were so injured they were already near dead or it was out of your hands etc?
Or like "I couldn't help them due to my own inability"
bit of everything

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-12-10 14:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The boredom is real.