Today's Ninja Lot Goes To...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Today's Ninja lot Goes to...
Today's Ninja lot Goes to...
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-05 21:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said:
So am I reading this right, you paid the guy 600k first, before you killed Rani? Why?
If someone is paying me to brew, I won't brew it until I'm paid. That's probably why the other guy was probably the same way.
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2011-01-05 21:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Calatilla said:
So am I reading this right, you paid the guy 600k first, before you killed Rani? Why?
If someone is paying me to brew, I won't brew it until I'm paid. That's probably why the other guy was probably the same way.

People know you, this guy is kind of an unknown, I `d have paid him after the kill myself or found someone I could trust.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Katalsar
user: Katalsar
By Sylph.Katalsar 2011-01-06 00:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh i paid him after kill. I trusted him since we made an agreement that he wouldn't lot anything since I paid him or at least just not earring. My problem was that I expect people to be mature in this game but I was wrong.
 Sylph.Katalsar
user: Katalsar
By Sylph.Katalsar 2011-01-06 00:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

As for getting an unknown person, we were desperate to defeat this NM. I did one shout in PJ and picked him up and ran to Rani.
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2011-01-06 02:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Calatilla said:

Or 300k to use a single WS.
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-01-06 06:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
I'm more amused at the fact that he's using usukane in 2011.

I use usukane in 2011, guess im lol now? :<

Sylph.Katalsar said:
I enjoy shouting for those people who have job/family etc. and can't get a LS to get things done. This past week I've been shouting my *** off for clears and caturaes even if i don't need anything. Out of all this, this is the 2nd Ninjar I've seen through all the shouts I've done for people. However, seeing stupid stuff like this make you feel stupid for it in the end.

/comfort dont feel stupid it happens, similar thing happened to me with Hauleubond, I guess its an elvaan thing.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-06 06:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-06 06:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Asura.Calatilla said:

Or 300k to use a single WS.
They offered it, you think I'm gonna say no?
 Bahamut.Zoltar
Server: Bahamut
user: Zoltar
By Bahamut.Zoltar 2011-01-06 14:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sucks man, unless you're SMN/BST'ng Rani after 50% he's an absolute ***. Killed him with brew and without, and its really not a hassle unless ppl decide not to listen and get themselves charmed, etc

Hope your bud gets his earring!
By Jarvikk 2011-01-06 15:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Rasibian is a douche plain and simple. I have had numerous *** up run ins with this ***...just dont invite the taint sniffer to anymore of your stuff plain and simple
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-01-06 15:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

To the guy on the first page bragging about killing Rani without a brew, you're a homo. I can dual box abyssea, so if you're doing abyssea with more than two people you're a pussy. Why you pressing the easy button doing abyssea with 6 or more people? Why you such a pussy?

See, being an *** doesn't make anyone like you. Personally I will brew the ***out of any and everything I want to, and your opinion means ***to anyone.

To the OP, well at least you know this guy is a douche. The earring falls like rain, so just keep your head up and you'll get another one.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2011-01-07 08:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
To the guy on the first page bragging about killing Rani without a brew, you're a homo. I can dual box abyssea, so if you're doing abyssea with more than two people you're a pussy. Why you pressing the easy button doing abyssea with 6 or more people? Why you such a pussy?

See, being an *** doesn't make anyone like you. Personally I will brew the ***out of any and everything I want to, and your opinion means ***to anyone.

To the OP, well at least you know this guy is a douche. The earring falls like rain, so just keep your head up and you'll get another one.

Oh another crybaby pissin himself.
Come back page 3, there your friend.
SS or it didnt happen.