Today's Ninja Lot Goes To...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Today's Ninja lot Goes to...
Today's Ninja lot Goes to...
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-01-05 15:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:

typically rani is problematic for brewers to begin with, rdm chainspelling is no exception; it's not uncommon for rani to have to be taken down by more than one brewer. dont ***on others for not being as "skilled" as you.
I know, I even tried myself as RDM and.... yeah... you can figure it out.
Actually, that looks like a -mdt idle setup. The belt is understandable, as IS points don't exist and Resolute can be rare to find.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-01-05 15:26:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually healed it for 40k on my first attempt >.>; for bad timing and lots of AM.
Like I said,
Wildfire/Blade: Chi/Tachi: Jinpu/Aeolian Edge are the best ws against Rani.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Chazzyphizzle 2011-01-05 15:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

i dunno about gimp, idle set is pretty shitty but my other sets are in order. stupid =/= gimp. one of the rdms that tried to brew has much better gear than me lol.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Server: Asura
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-01-05 15:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

my first attempt on brewing rani ended in failure because in my own personaly failure i didnt think about it eatting my sch's stoneskin and repeatedly interrupting my casts. my 2nd time was close call i was on dnc that time to aeolian edge it, had the alliance take it to 70% before i got involved and in my folly took it back to 100% but still manage to kill it alright.
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-01-05 15:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sad to see that people are still *** in this day and age of ff11. :(
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-01-05 15:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said:
Odin.Spccdog said:
to press the "easy" button on everything defeats the whole point of the game, the fun, the challenge. Oh its too hard just brew it. lol pussys
spoken like a true retard. I won't even bother pointing out your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE argument. Win is a win, you think you get a special title besides douche bag by not brewing? /rolls-eyes
Ehh I kinda disagree with this. Yes a win is a win..but a hard fought victory is in IMO a better win. I can see how that sounds stupid..and yes the game is on easy mode now since abyssea but hard battles are still fun..and it was a fun fight without Brew.

Now saying all that.

I will brew Rani over and over again..I don't care about the fight anymore its not worth the hassle.

And if you need a Rani kill hit me up in game..but I want 600k and a chance to Ninja the earring.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-01-05 15:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Red !! it before you brew.
By richwood 2011-01-05 16:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Aye best bet is to just Yellow - Blue, then red at about 55% the Go Brew on it. I have done this about 3 times helping folks get win. and it is dead just about as stagger wears off.
 Sylph.Vestal
Server: Sylph
user: miperich
By Sylph.Vestal 2011-01-05 16:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Red !! it before you brew.
Agreed
If you dont blue,dont waste a brew. Simple. Typically we get all 3 and just double red !! Before brewing just to be safe.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-01-05 16:45:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Vestal said:
Typically we get all 3 and just double red !! Before brewing just to be safe.
wat?
[+]
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-01-05 16:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Sylph.Vestal said:
wat?
use red once then use it again right after it wears..... I think.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-01-05 17:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Sylph.Vestal said:
wat?

You can proc weaknesses more than once in a battle, however there are negative effects for doing it more than once.

For Example, triggering red Stagger once, causes the Atma and key items to drop 95% of the time.

Triggering the red stagger a second time will terrorize the enemy again, but reduce the Drop rate for Key items significantly, I am unsure if they're lowered to original value.

After the second, any further Red Staggers will Terrorize the enemy, but have a chance to inflict a rage on the enemy, I've never seen what happens when you trigger Red stagger rage, but I did rage blue (Amnesia) on Pallid Percy spamming Cross Reaper, just cuz. The result was it would constantly ready it's most powerful TP move Mud Slide or whatever that ***is with the draw in. It took a good 6 staggers before it finally stopped working, and Percy flipped a ***.
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2011-01-05 17:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Spccdog said:
Quote:
The easy button is Abyssea. Don't hate the players, hate the game.

Thats why its so damn funny when people fail even with brew(s)

Man thats not first thread you *** about "my ls is more skilled than any other"...so since ure so ubber and got it right...

EXPLAIN HOW TO DO WELL.

We dont care about a crybaby pissin on other, but we can listen a cool guy givin tipps ;p
[+]
By Sylph.Etoilemourante 2011-01-05 17:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Katalsar said:
Rasibian Ok so here's the story... In Abyssea-Altepa fighting Rani, I asked a good friend of mine to brew it for me. He decided to come and brew for me x2 if i give him earring. Well long story short brew didn't manage to kill it and it raged. So i shouted in PJ for a brewer and offered to pay. I got a /tell from Rasibian that offered to brew it for a payment. He asked can he lot earring I said no it belongs to my friend, but I'll offer you gil. He said ok. I asked how much? he said 600k. So we made a deal everything cool. This guy kill it for us and earring drops. Everyone in my alliance all happy to get KI and kill. I tell my friend to lot he lots it and at the last 3-4 seconds Rasibian lots it and it drops to him. Stuff like this makes the game not fun. And tbh I feel really bad for him mt friend. I hope GM jails that bish for ninjaring and breaking both my agreement and alliance agreement with him. You can call this a player warning if you want to. I just wanted to put this out there b/c it was really *** up.

he steal ring or earring?
 Odin.Spccdog
user: spccdog
By Odin.Spccdog 2011-01-05 17:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
also to shiroi, that is how chazz rolls, he is a douchebag.

Lol fixed
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-01-05 17:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Etoilemourante said:
Sylph.Katalsar said:
Rasibian Ok so here's the story... In Abyssea-Altepa fighting Rani, I asked a good friend of mine to brew it for me. He decided to come and brew for me x2 if i give him earring. Well long story short brew didn't manage to kill it and it raged. So i shouted in PJ for a brewer and offered to pay. I got a /tell from Rasibian that offered to brew it for a payment. He asked can he lot earring I said no it belongs to my friend, but I'll offer you gil. He said ok. I asked how much? he said 600k. So we made a deal everything cool. This guy kill it for us and earring drops. Everyone in my alliance all happy to get KI and kill. I tell my friend to lot he lots it and at the last 3-4 seconds Rasibian lots it and it drops to him. Stuff like this makes the game not fun. And tbh I feel really bad for him mt friend. I hope GM jails that bish for ninjaring and breaking both my agreement and alliance agreement with him. You can call this a player warning if you want to. I just wanted to put this out there b/c it was really *** up.

Odin.Spccdog
user: spccdog
By Odin.Spccdog 2011-01-05 17:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
EXPLAIN HOW TO DO WELL.

We dont care about a crybaby pissin on other, but we can listen a cool guy givin tipps ;p

check the Rani thread i told how it can be done with 6
By Sylph.Etoilemourante 2011-01-05 17:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Sylph.Etoilemourante said:
Sylph.Katalsar said:

lol ty Tired ^^ and english not my famyliar language...

you can be happy he steal only the earring... drop 100% easy to get... if was ring can cry... but ppl stealer suck! noob only steal and need double retard for steal item 100%...
[+]
 Sylph.Katalsar
user: Katalsar
By Sylph.Katalsar 2011-01-05 17:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

it was earring
 Sylph.Rorrick
user: Rorrick
By Sylph.Rorrick 2011-01-05 18:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Have to ask why you let the 100% drop sit in the pool for longer than 30 seconds.
By Sylph.Etoilemourante 2011-01-05 18:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

When done Rani , ppl are happy and think on fun only... its not ever easy break fun for focus only if dont have 1 *** in pt...

in luck stealer are minority ppl and its not same at each run...

The more important here was wins the Tittle and Atma...

Earring drop again next time , and hope no ring lose...
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2011-01-05 18:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

this ? yeah it made me lol...

Quote:
2 mnk whm rdm blm brd can do it without brew. one mnk on it then just have other monk grab it while one gets charmed and slept.smite ftw. cant be noob mnks in full af2 etc etc

post me a screen of this try and MAYBE i'll belive in it...

cause as soon as mnk get charmed u realise mages will be first to die...its not a voke who will call back rani from mages.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-01-05 18:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I've done Rani MNK MNK WHM WHM RDM BRD.
 Sylph.Katalsar
user: Katalsar
By Sylph.Katalsar 2011-01-05 18:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Well its all a learning lesson...

Like they said next time if people don't pass in 4 mins get to kicking. That's what I'm going to do. I hate kicking people, but I guess you do have to at times. And far as brewing things now, I can brew it myself. I don't need to shout no more, So I will get Rani and the earring for my friend again.

The guy that ninjar'd us got earring nothing i can do about it. I GM'd it, its in their hands now. The entire alliance saw him ninja it and lie and say he tried to pass so we all /blacklisted him.

In the end, the guy made many enemies today, all over an earring (Which is stupid imo) that can drop easily w/ procs and a brew. He gained 600k and earring in exchange for many people not liking him now. My friend is okay now, he just needed a lil time to cool off from that situation.

I thank you guys/girls for the advise, and the approximate time to allow someone to pass w/o forcefully kicking.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2011-01-05 20:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

SS or it didnt happen.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-01-05 20:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I know how dodgy this looks but I don't think I got one of the death, everyone was so knackered. No brew used. Pain in the ***. Guy in S Gusta cause death, quicker just to HP and come back.

[+]
 Sylph.Rorrick
user: Rorrick
By Sylph.Rorrick 2011-01-05 20:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Katalsar said:
Well its all a learning lesson...

Like they said next time if people don't pass in 4 mins get to kicking. That's what I'm going to do. I hate kicking people, but I guess you do have to at times. And far as brewing things now, I can brew it myself. I don't need to shout no more, So I will get Rani and the earring for my friend again.

The guy that ninjar'd us got earring nothing i can do about it. I GM'd it, its in their hands now. The entire alliance saw him ninja it and lie and say he tried to pass so we all /blacklisted him.

In the end, the guy made many enemies today, all over an earring (Which is stupid imo) that can drop easily w/ procs and a brew. He gained 600k and earring in exchange for many people not liking him now. My friend is okay now, he just needed a lil time to cool off from that situation.

I thank you guys/girls for the advise, and the approximate time to allow someone to pass w/o forcefully kicking.

There's no reason for anything to sit in the loot pool for longer than two minutes unless the guy you want to give it to is running to the zone. If people haven't passed by that point start warping/kicking them because you never know who's gonna AFK while they wait for things to get sorted out.
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2011-01-05 21:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

So am I reading this right, you paid the guy 600k first, before you killed Rani? Why?