Today's Ninja Lot Goes To...

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Today's Ninja lot Goes to...
Today's Ninja lot Goes to...
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-01-05 14:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't brew Rani using Chainspell or Leaden Salute/Cataclysm/Sanguine Blade. Use Aeolian Edge, Blade: Chi, Tachi: Jinpu, or Wildfire.
 Bismarck.Pawnskipper
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Pawnskipper 2011-01-05 14:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Spccdog said:
to press the "easy" button on everything defeats the whole point of the game, the fun, the challenge. Oh its too hard just brew it. lol pussys

I presented this question on another thread, so I shall do it again:

There is 1 million dollars at the top of a 100 story building. You are givin a choice to either take the elevator or grapple up to it. No matter which choice you choose, the reward is the same. Which do you choose?

Its not a matter of being a pussy, its a matter of being intelligent.
Also, you didnt answer the question about leveling up with reg exp parties or abyssea. Which did you do? >.>
[+]
 Sylph.Katalsar
Server: Sylph
user: Katalsar
By Sylph.Katalsar 2011-01-05 14:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see us using the "easy" button on a zone boss, but Rani nah brew that bish and call it a day.
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-01-05 14:28:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Pawnskipper said:

I presented this question on another thread, so I shall do it again:

There is 1 million dollars at the top of a 100 story building. You are givin a choice to either take the elevator or grapple up to it. No matter which choice you choose, the reward is the same. Which do you choose?

I Grapple up to it :D

Because I am the Hero, that Gotham Deserves!
[+]
 Cerberus.Nutt
Server: Cerberus
user: zuriel
By Cerberus.Nutt 2011-01-05 14:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow Rasibian is a cold-blooded dude. 600k and an earring. Every now and then, Karma returns a few phone calls.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-01-05 14:32:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm more amused at the fact that he's using usukane and swift belt on MNK in 2011.
edit: by he I mean Rasibian or w/e
Caitsith.Shiroi said:
He's talking ***but someone brewed it for him lol (Spccdog)
No doubts.
[+]
 Bismarck.Tuvae
user: Tuv
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2011-01-05 14:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shoulda kicked him? takes 5mins for stuff to drop, you being leader of alliance should never pass intill everyone else has. Then you have the power to remove people that arent passing. Obviously make sure your friends are party leaders.
[+]
 Cerberus.Nutt
By Cerberus.Nutt 2011-01-05 14:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Spccdog said:
to press the "easy" button on everything defeats the whole point of the game, the fun, the challenge. Oh its too hard just brew it. lol pussys
I presented this question on another thread, so I shall do it again: There is 1 million dollars at the top of a 100 story building. You are givin a choice to either take the elevator or grapple up to it. No matter which choice you choose, the reward is the same. Which do you choose? Its not a matter of being a pussy, its a matter of being intelligent. Also, you didnt answer the question about leveling up with reg exp parties or abyssea. Which did you do? >.>

Bad Example. If there was 1 million at the top of a building somewhere, it would be every man for himself. The question is, "How many people are you willing to kill/maime/disable in order to claim the money for yourself?"
Server: Odin
By Odin.Chazzyphizzle 2011-01-05 14:40:14
Link | Quote | Reply

spc was in my ally, we had 2 random rdms that brewed it, and they were awful and ended up doing *** for damage, we said *** it and let it regen to 100, then killed it with no brew. was our LS, and 12 other people that really didn't do much
[+]
 Bismarck.Pawnskipper
By Bismarck.Pawnskipper 2011-01-05 14:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
I presented this question on another thread, so I shall do it again: There is 1 million dollars at the top of a 100 story building. You are givin a choice to either take the elevator or grapple up to it. No matter which choice you choose, the reward is the same. Which do you choose?
I Grapple up to it :D Because I am the Hero, that Gotham Deserves!

LMAO!! I forgot to mention....the grappling equipment is dipped in mercury!!! *evil villian laugh* I am the villian that gotham deserves!!! :p
[+]
 Sylph.Katalsar
By Sylph.Katalsar 2011-01-05 14:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

They both were in PT with me. Yes it was my mistake of not knowing the autodrop time.
[+]
 Bismarck.Pawnskipper
By Bismarck.Pawnskipper 2011-01-05 14:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Nutt said:
Odin.Spccdog said:
I presented this question on another thread, so I shall do it again: There is 1 million dollars at the top of a 100 story building. You are givin a choice to either take the elevator or grapple up to it. No matter which choice you choose, the reward is the same. Which do you choose? Its not a matter of being a pussy, its a matter of being intelligent. Also, you didnt answer the question about leveling up with reg exp parties or abyssea. Which did you do? >.>
Bad Example. If there was 1 million at the top of a building somewhere, it would be every man for himself. The question is, "How many people are you willing to kill/maime/disable in order to claim the money for yourself?"

It was a great example. But i like the way you think! And I would be willing to kill/maime/disable no one. I just couldnt do it unless someone I cared about was in danger. Im a softy. :(
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2011-01-05 14:43:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Spccdog said:

spoken like a true retard. I won't even bother pointing out your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE argument. Win is a win, you think you get a special title besides douche bag by not brewing?

/rolls-eyes
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Vestal
user: miperich
By Sylph.Vestal 2011-01-05 14:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

When we brewed it for our eponas some random *** who we let in for clear actually asked to lot it, kicked them right away.
Sucks for your friend kata, but the good news is you can just duo it and brew for the earring anyway.
By Odin.Chazzyphizzle 2011-01-05 14:48:06
Link | Quote | Reply

i could have said we killed with 6, but didnt because there were other people there. but yeah they don't really count when they literally did nothing.
 Sylph.Katalsar
By Sylph.Katalsar 2011-01-05 14:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol vestal

Post deleted by User.
By Odin.Chazzyphizzle 2011-01-05 14:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

the alliance was set up to just brew rani, so brewer and everyone else. we didn't ask anyone to actively do nothing if the brews failed, but people were afk or just stood around even after the brewers ***on themselves. also, spc was part of the fight and is in our shell.
 Cerberus.Nutt
By Cerberus.Nutt 2011-01-05 14:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Nutt said:
Odin.Spccdog said:
It was a great example. But i like the way you think! And I would be willing to kill/maime/disable no one. I just couldnt do it unless someone I cared about was in danger. Im a softy. :(

I'm a softy too. That's why I feel bad for the OP. 600k would have wiped me out. I'd have to start walking the Vanadiel streets again..

Getcha Getcha Ya Ya Da Da
Getcha Getha Ya Ya Here
Mocha choca lata Ya Ya
Creole Lady Marmalade
 Sylph.Katalsar
By Sylph.Katalsar 2011-01-05 15:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I enjoy shouting for those people who have job/family etc. and can't get a LS to get things done. This past week I've been shouting my *** off for clears and caturaes even if i don't need anything. Out of all this, this is the 2nd Ninjar I've seen through all the shouts I've done for people.

However, seeing stupid stuff like this make you feel stupid for it in the end.
 Sylph.Katalsar
By Sylph.Katalsar 2011-01-05 15:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Everybody see me shouting in PJ..Win here Caturae here seals here...

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-01-05 15:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Chazzyphizzle said:
we had 2 random rdms that brewed it
Random fail is losing to Rani with two brewers and shitting on other people.
[+]
 Luz
By Luz 2011-01-05 15:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do people never take screenshots D:
[+]
By Odin.Chazzyphizzle 2011-01-05 15:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

hi, they weren't with us. i've already said they were terrible lol. that's why they aren't in our shell. i agree that is awful.

also to shiroi, that is how spc rolls, he is a douchebag.
 Asura.Yunalaysca
Server: Asura
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2011-01-05 15:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Odin.Chazzyphizzle said:
we had 2 random rdms that brewed it
Random fail is losing to Rani with two brewers and shitting on other people.
typically rani is problematic for brewers to begin with, rdm chainspelling is no exception; it's not uncommon for rani to have to be taken down by more than one brewer. dont ***on others for not being as "skilled" as you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Enkidou
Server: Bahamut
user: jamisont
By Bahamut.Enkidou 2011-01-05 15:20:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said:
So what's up with the douchebag attitude about brewing if you guys were trying to brew it originaly? :O