Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-01 03:32:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I pirate music from small new artists who need all the money they can get.

If I can sleep after that, botting is nothing to me.

I also don't seed.
ok so it makes you a smart douche.

I'm a douche but I know I'm a douche. Most people are douches, most people are acutely unaware however.

I still don't see botting as a douche move though unless it effects someone negatively.
when other people can't claim due to the unfair advantage you pose due to botting, it's affecting them negatively.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-01 03:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:

It's just that you've made it PAINFULLY clear, at least to my knowledge, that you separated botting and using ffxiah in the same way I do. I asked you and you responded about it.

Now, if he hasn't to someone.. or contradicted himself then please point it out. I can't be home or awake to read this thread constantly. lol (And *** you if you think I'm going to backread more than like 2 pages on forums anymore. Youcrazy).

So like.. a bunch of you disagree with me that botting in the in-game claim/flee/pos sense is way different than using ffxiah?

Just trying to see if I'm some strange minority.

Different in an ethical standpoint, no different in a technical standpoint.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-01 03:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:

It's just that you've made it PAINFULLY clear, at least to my knowledge, that you separated botting and using ffxiah in the same way I do. I asked you and you responded about it.

Now, if he hasn't to someone.. or contradicted himself then please point it out. I can't be home or awake to read this thread constantly. lol (And *** you if you think I'm going to backread more than like 2 pages on forums anymore. Youcrazy).

So like.. a bunch of you disagree with me that botting in the in-game claim/flee/pos sense is way different than using ffxiah?

this part of the discussion has only been going on for a page or so iirc, dunno kinda tired.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-01 03:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I also don't seed.

I'm a douche but I know I'm a douche. Most people are douches, most people are acutely unaware however.

I still don't see botting as a douche move though unless it effects someone negatively.
when other people can't claim due to the unfair advantage you pose due to botting, it's affecting them negatively.

I assume you've never been in a HNMLS.

You have to bot or you don't get claim simple as.

Blame the creators not the users.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-11-01 03:35:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
sex

Bet that's a dudes butt. 3 random guys on AH accidentally fapped to it.
not really hon.
it would still be creepy to know a couple dudes fapped to a drawing
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-01 03:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

Depends if you consider the fact that the information available on ffxiah.com is available via ah sales history, (granted it's in a much better way and shows more information), vs something that the game was never intended to do in the first place, (give one player an unfair advantage over the other)

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Matzilla
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-11-01 03:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
sex

not really hon.

hentai says hi
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-01 03:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Ok *** this I hate being in the middle. Totally done. lol

Btw The Walking Dead was as good as I thought it would be. :>

Awesome, I can't wait to see it! got it downloading atm, will watch it tomorrow, along with Dexter on my new Computer chair :D
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-01 03:36:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I also don't seed.

I assume you've never been in a HNMLS.

You have to bot or you don't get claim simple as.

Blame the creators not the users.
Have, still know people that don't bot, and can outclaim bots. Just because others cheat, doesn't mean you should go down to their level. It's the same as saying "I only did it because he was doing it" doesn't make you any more right.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-01 03:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

Depends if you consider the fact that the information available on ffxiah.com is available via ah sales history, (granted it's in a much better way and shows more information), vs something that the game was never intended to do in the first place, (give one player an unfair advantage over the other)

Knowing a deep price history and easily accessing it is giving one player an advantage over another player. You can see trends on prices over months and manipulate the market to suit your findings.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-01 03:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matzilla said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
sex

not really hon.

hentai says hi
yeah a lot of people whack off to cartoons.

not the one I was looking for, but I don't feel like uploading it.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-01 03:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

Knowing a deep price history and easily accessing it is giving one player an advantage over another player. You can see trends on prices over months and manipulate the market to suit your findings.
everyone has access to the same information (in game), whether they want to keep track of it or not is their own prerogative.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-01 03:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

you know what, I'm tired, on this part I'll agree to disagree if you will.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-01 03:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

everyone has access to the same information (in game), whether they want to keep track of it or not is their own prerogative.

Not as much information. And you can spot buying and selling trends through lots of market information. Therefore people who use AH have an advantage over those who don't.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-01 03:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
you know what, I'm tired, on this part I'll agree to disagree if you will.

Fair enough.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-01 03:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I wonder if this dude sold his ps2. I had to go back and look at OP just to see wtf this was about. lol
lol. I'd have considered buying it, just for a spare. However I have a ps3 now and quite frankly I believe I've spent too much money on copies of this game, (mostly due to the 360 constantly eating them, and needing codes for 2nd character) FFS I still have to buy the 2nd abbysea for both, /wrists.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-01 03:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if it'd be worth staying up at this point, at the latest I'd be home by noon, could nap and finish my day. Hmmm.
 Phoenix.Ragmar
Server: Phoenix
user: Ragmar
By Phoenix.Ragmar 2010-11-01 03:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

PC has raped the game, should be console only. Playing with mods because you lack skill is just sad lol. RDM is too hard without spellcast QQ. Avesta didn't have to bot to make RDM what it is today. Watch the vid's. The "ffxi is hard without cheats crowd" should really stick to board games.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-01 03:48:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
It's about a guy on a journey seeking guidance for his one true believer... the PS2. Once found, this local hero will bring forth the justice within that of the shadows, fear not of this brave warrior, for he shall remain victorious.
this is humorous, it's kind of sad that the emotion engine is poorly emulated with software (20gb and 80gb model ps3's tried hard)
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-01 03:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Ragmar said:
PC has raped the game, should be console only. Playing with mods because you lack skill is just sad lol. RDM is too hard without spellcast QQ. Avesta didn't have to bot to make RDM what it is today. Watch the vid's. The "ffxi is hard without cheats crowd" should really stick to board games.
o.O seriously dude?
 Asura.Matzilla
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2010-11-01 03:50:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Ragmar said:

not the case, people have fun playing this game and how they have fun doing it is.. none of your concern!!!!!!!!!! you can gm them and cry all you want but I'll play this game however I like :)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23