Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 07:16:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
This does not change the fact that you do not understand the difference between humans killing each other for no god damn reason and doing it for some religious sect.
I don't think killing people because they don't believe in the religion that you do counts as "a good reason"

This happened a long time ago, terrorists are finding a new excuse to kill in the name of religion. You have a issue with Islamic Radical terrorists go and tell them to stop, see hoe easy it will be.

It is still human error, this has nothing to do with religion, think of the present.

Oddin is bitching about stuff that happened over one thousand years ago, and it goes on to say the same thing.

Greeks were conquering in the name of gods, Alexander the great was also, and so on.

Oodin they have motive they know what they are doing and it has nothing to do with religion.
By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 07:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
This does not change the fact that you do not understand the difference between humans killing each other for no god damn reason and doing it for some religious sect.
I don't think killing people because they don't believe in the religion that you do counts as "a good reason"

This happened a long time ago, terrorists are finding a new excuse to kill in the name of religion. You have a issue with Islamic Radical terrorists go and tell them to stop, see hoe easy it will be.

lolkstan
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 07:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Did someone just post?

No one is above no one else in this conversation just to let you guys know. I am arguing with you for the same hatred I see from human beings since the dawn of time. Human nature is obvious, and that is simply it.

Do not blame stuff on religion, it is not religion, it is humans who are flawed in nature and violent to cause the stuff they do. They are no different than an animal on the planet.

Humans are omnivores, they look for territory kill in the name of something and take what they think is theirs. They then betray each other, and kill other humans for not agreeing with them.

Then you have humans who kill and do immoral things because they have/had no choice.
 Phoenix.Huginn
Guildwork Premium
Server: Phoenix
user: skitz
By Phoenix.Huginn 2010-09-21 07:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

my other question being this: If you are indeed an Atheist and therefor a Nihilist (post mortem est nihil), then why do you give a *** about any of this ***?
seriously, i truly believe that you are not really an Atheist, but instead just someone who wants to feel important. outspoken Atheists are just as bad, if not worse, than Christian fanatics. unless there is actually some legislation that ACTUALLY infringes on your rights or prevents scientific advancement (i totally understand the arguments on both sides for stem cell and cloning, but thats all i can find for religion stopping science) then stop whining. you give a bad name to all the normal people who just dont believe in God and dont want you Atheist zealots out there making them look like HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE fools.

any spelling or grammatical errors were the result of my poor english skills. english IS my native language, right after profanity and retard.
 Valefor.Eirinne
Server: Valefor
user: Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-09-21 07:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Lynxblade said:
Well , Imo they shouldn't even call it christmas. They should call it Economy boost day. I like the look and feel of christmas though Santa claus, christmas tree's, decorations, etc are all pwetty. :P ( gay moment)

Yeah, im an athiest, but that still doesnt bother me to celebrate christmas. Yeah it might be a little corrupt, but theres nothing wrong with a bunch of people going out and spending alot of money 1 time a year, it helps the economy >_<.
Indeed. Im not Christian either, but thank whatever invisible thing you believe in that it's here because it's great for my store. We sell a lot of religious goods as we live in a Catholic community. I know more about their religion then most of them do.(The stories are interesting!) Every feast day, ect. Its funny they don't seem to have a problem with me, and don't try to shove their religion down my throat. In fact, we agree to disagree and have some nice debates about it. The Nuns of Notre Dame actually are very close with my family and are the sweetest people imaginable. Never once have they said an angry word or insult like a couple of the "holy rollers" in this thread. Sad you can't just accept people. On both sides, and just go about your business. Its these angry beginnings that are the sparks for wars. It all starts with a disagreement...
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 07:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

It is still human error, this has nothing to do with religion, think of the present.

Oddin is bitching about stuff that happened over one thousand years ago, and it goes on to say the same thing.

Greeks were conquering in the name of gods, Alexander the great was also, and so on.

Oodin they have motive they know what they are doing and it has nothing to do with religion.

Right because it's impossible for a religious group to be so devout to their religious beliefs that they can't possibly attack others to protect their religious ways. No that's just impossible because human beings are able to tell the difference between right and wrong.
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
It is still human error,

Oh wait.
 Valefor.Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-09-21 07:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

that would mean that Radical Islam is the new way of the Conqueror?
seemed like that was going in that direction.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 07:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Did someone just post?

No one is above no one else in this conversation just to let you guys know. I am arguing with you for the same hatred I see from human beings since the dawn of time. Human nature is obvious, and that is simply it.

Do not blame stuff on religion, it is not religion, it is humans who are flawed in nature and violent to cause the stuff they do. They are no different than an animal on the planet.

Humans are omnivores, they look for territory kill in the name of something and take what they think is theirs. They then betray each other, and kill other humans for not agreeing with them.

Then you have humans who kill and do immoral things because they have/had no choice.
here you go
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 07:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Huginn said:
my other question being this: If you are indeed an Atheist and therefor a Nihilist (post mortem est nihil), then why do you give a *** about any of this ***?
seriously, i truly believe that you are not really an Atheist, but instead just someone who wants to feel important. outspoken Atheists are just as bad, if not worse, than Christian fanatics. unless there is actually some legislation that ACTUALLY infringes on your rights or prevents scientific advancement (i totally understand the arguments on both sides for stem cell and cloning, but thats all i can find for religion stopping science) then stop whining. you give a bad name to all the normal people who just dont believe in God and dont want you Atheist zealots out there making them look like HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE fools.

any spelling or grammatical errors were the result of my poor english skills. english IS my native language, right after profanity and retard.

Would help if you define exactly who you're talking to.
By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 07:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we can all agree that Stan and lolFeiwong are idiots. So! Taking their HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE/wrong opinions out of the argument we now have an intellectual debate.

Continue.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 07:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Eirinne said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

that would mean that Radical Islam is the new way of the Conqueror?
seemed like that was going in that direction.

I am no saying that but they attack people for no reason, in the name of religious text, which is a lie, I feel this way because the other people of said faith are innocent and want no part in it.

They even do suicide attack by some code in the books they use in their terrorist groups, then attack their own people with said attacks.

They are terrorists, this type of terrorism is way different than what happened thousands of years ago.
 Phoenix.Huginn
Guildwork Premium
By Phoenix.Huginn 2010-09-21 07:28:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Post about "pagans" not posted when user showed restraint on forum post 0.o
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 07:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Eirinne said:
Carbuncle.Lynxblade said:
Well , Imo they shouldn't even call it christmas. They should call it Economy boost day. I like the look and feel of christmas though Santa claus, christmas tree's, decorations, etc are all pwetty. :P ( gay moment)

Yeah, im an athiest, but that still doesnt bother me to celebrate christmas. Yeah it might be a little corrupt, but theres nothing wrong with a bunch of people going out and spending alot of money 1 time a year, it helps the economy >_<.
Indeed. Im not Christian either, but thank whatever invisible thing you believe in that it's here because it's great for my store. We sell a lot of religious goods as we live in a Catholic community. I know more about their religion then most of them do.(The stories are interesting!) Every feast day, ect. Its funny they don't seem to have a problem with me, and don't try to shove their religion down my throat. In fact, we agree to disagree and have some nice debates about it. The Nuns of Notre Dame actually are very close with my family and are the sweetest people imaginable. Never once have they said an angry word or insult like a couple of the "holy rollers" in this thread. Sad you can't just accept people. On both sides, and just go about your business. Its these angry beginnings that are the sparks for wars. It all starts with a disagreement...

Which was me defended religion because people are bashing on they do not know anything about. Just so you know I am not Catholic ^_^b.

Phoenix.Huginn
Guildwork Premium
By Phoenix.Huginn 2010-09-21 07:31:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Phoenix.Huginn said:

no one in particular, just trying to preempt the impending athiest science argument that seems to always happen around this point. it does often make me rage when an atheist will say they believe in something that can not be measured so long as it does not involve God, but anything having to do with God is preposterous.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-21 07:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
I am no saying that but they attack people for no reason, in the name of religious text, which is a lie, I feel this way because the other people of said faith are innocent and want no part in it.

They even do suicide attack by some code in the books they use in their terrorist groups, then attack their own people with said attacks.

They are terrorists, this type of terrorism is way different than what happened thousands of years ago.
Are you a *** moron?
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 07:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Phoenix.Huginn said:

I wonder....
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 07:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Are you a *** moron?

Try again, if you can not debate back do not post.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 07:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Are you a *** moron?

If you can't make sense, do not post.
By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 07:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Are you a *** moron?

Kalyna 1
Stan 0
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 07:36:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Are you a *** moron?

Actually I am making sense unlike you two who are both idiots.
By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 07:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Are you a *** moron?

Actually I am making sense unlike you two who are both idiots.

Kalyna 2
Oddin 1
Stan 0
 Valefor.Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-09-21 07:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Are you a *** moron?

Kalyna 1
Stan 0
I may not agree with him, but he's not being directly insulting to anyone personally, and is being pretty civil atm. This kind of stuff up here isn't right. Why do you guys have to write that kind of stuff because you don't agree with it. If you don't like him or his points, then offers counters. Just calling someone names is pretty childish. Be the better person? >.> Just saying.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-21 07:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Are you a *** moron?

If you can't get information correct, don't post.
By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 07:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Eirinne said:
BorealisV2 said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Are you a *** moron?

Kalyna 1
Stan 0
I may not agree with him, but he's not being directly insulting to anyone personally, and is being pretty civil atm. This kind of stuff up here isn't right. Why do you guys have to write that kind of stuff because you don't agree with it. If you don't like him or his points, then offers counters. Just calling someone names is pretty childish. Be the better person? >.> Just saying.

Noted.

Kalyna 2
Oddin 1
Stan 0
Eirinne -1
By Flionheart 2010-09-21 07:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is like a train wreck.
By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 07:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
This thread is like a train wreck.