Christmas with a Capital C
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-09-21 06:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
It's human nature to know right from wrong, yes. But it's also human nature to be brainwashed by an idiot called "The Pope" and be his pawns.

Both of you are correct to the face that Religion is what tears this world apart but it's in our nature to believe what we want to believe, such as where the *** we came from and how Earth was made, before real Science gave theories which make more sense than an invisible dude making the world in 5 "heaven" days from nothing. (Or whatever that silly fictional book wrote)

learn history before you make an argument... kthxbai

the big bang is just as silly
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 06:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:

Sorry bro evolution is evident, but seeing how intelligent humans are, I do not think they evolved from apes, seeing how apes are still in existence, and other animals.

View the whole picture. You missed the point of the picture.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 06:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are pretty autistic and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, if you have to use pictures to win an argument or debate. Just because someone has different views on humanity than you do.

I never said evolution is not there, nor did I say science, if you saw, I was quoting Einstein in this thread, I like him a lot. Much better than crippled Hawkings. If it was not for him Hawkings would never be where he is today.

Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-21 06:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:
lol @ believing in evolution at calling yourself a Christian.
*** Christians

this is my God:
[+]
 Phoenix.Huginn
Guildwork Premium
Server: Phoenix
user: skitz
By Phoenix.Huginn 2010-09-21 06:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

does it not feel good to be in a group of mostly like minded people? here you can say how horrible a particular group is for believing something you do not. oh how wonderful that only a few people will disagree with you, and your friends will defend you and call that person a backwoods retard redneck.
after all, believing in God is -20 to your IQ and believing in Jesus Christ is another -40. these idiots are the same people who join the armed forces because "they are too stupid to get a real job and are easily manipulated."
yes, so nice to come here and say that Christmas is a pagan holiday because it shares either the same date or general season with a "pagan" holiday. How about Easter? thats pagan too, because of Oaster or however it is spelled with the *** bunny who wanted to do something special for the faerie *** and lay pretty eggs. that has nothing to do with secular corruption of religious holy days.
Indeed, three cheers for Atheism and Islam, we are so persecuted by the Christians. This makes them bad people and it is therefor OK to do bad things to them.
Terrorist ninjas do not represent all of the people who believe in Shinto, but that psychotic, no theology degree, child molesting "reverend" at the local commercial megachurch who demands all of your money, he is definitely a representation of all Christians from all around the world. They are all the *** same.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 06:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:

Sorry bro evolution is evident, but seeing how intelligent humans are, I do not think they evolved from apes, seeing how apes are still in existence, and other animals.

Nope I saw it from beginning to end.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 06:59:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Feifongwong said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
It's human nature to know right from wrong, yes. But it's also human nature to be brainwashed by an idiot called "The Pope" and be his pawns.

Both of you are correct to the face that Religion is what tears this world apart but it's in our nature to believe what we want to believe, such as where the *** we came from and how Earth was made, before real Science gave theories which make more sense than an invisible dude making the world in 5 "heaven" days from nothing. (Or whatever that silly fictional book wrote)

learn history before you make an argument... kthxbai

the big bang is just as silly

Just as silly as an invisible omniscient being that lives in the clouds and grants wishes to a lucky few. Just sayin'.
By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 06:59:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
You guys are pretty autistic and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, if you have to use pictures to win an argument or debate. Just because someone has different views on humanity than you do.

I never said evolution is not there, nor did I say science, if you saw, I was quoting Einstein in this thread, I like him a lot. Much better than crippled Hawkings. If it was not for him Hawkings would never be where he is today.

So you're not religious?
By Flionheart 2010-09-21 07:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Huginn said:
does it not feel good to be in a group of mostly like minded people? here you can say how horrible a particular group is for believing something you do not. oh how wonderful that only a few people will disagree with you, and your friends will defend you and call that person a backwoods retard redneck.
after all, believing in God is -20 to your IQ and believing in Jesus Christ is another -40. these idiots are the same people who join the armed forces because "they are too stupid to get a real job and are easily manipulated."
yes, so nice to come here and say that Christmas is a pagan holiday because it shares either the same date or general season with a "pagan" holiday. How about Easter? thats pagan too, because of Oaster or however it is spelled with the *** bunny who wanted to do something special for the faerie *** and lay pretty eggs. that has nothing to do with secular corruption of religious holy days.
Indeed, three cheers for Atheism and Islam, we are so persecuted by the Christians. This makes them bad people and it is therefor OK to do bad things to them.
Terrorist ninjas do not represent all of the people who believe in Shinto, but that psychotic, no theology degree, child molesting "reverend" at the local commercial megachurch who demands all of your money, he is definitely a representation of all Christians from all around the world. They are all the *** same.

Lakshmi.Feifongwong
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-09-21 07:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm going to sleep now

i hope you atheists sleep well knowing that not 1 person cares what you think, yet they are still capable of living happy, meaningful lives!

also this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre

:D
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 07:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Then you missed the point of the picture. It's not saying evolution is wrong or religious people are against evolution. It's signifying that religion is holding the species back and eventually going to lead to us devolving.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 07:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Huginn said:

For being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and ignorant, you wind up on my guess what. Block list.
By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 07:03:07
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm going to sleep now

i hope you atheists sleep well knowing that not 1 person cares what you think, yet they are still capable of living happy, meaningful lives!

Thanks for playing.

gg
 Phoenix.Huginn
Guildwork Premium
By Phoenix.Huginn 2010-09-21 07:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

and can someone please explain to me how Christianity or any form of Monotheism is mutually exclusive to Evolution? Hi, im a Christian and i believe in evolution. Christians used to generally believe in evolution until this troll of a tool named darwin decided he wanted to mix things up and present an argument in such a fashion that people would fall for it and because they believed in two things, but one more than the other, when he said that one disproved the other....... well, you all know the rest with the outspoken few about God and evolution.
I really think Darwin did a lot of harm to the field of evolutionary science. set it back probably 150 years, cant yet tell though.
screw you darwin, you *** up science.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 07:04:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Then you missed the point of the picture. It's not saying evolution is wrong or religious people are against evolution. It's signifying that religion is holding the species back and eventually going to lead to us devolving.

Nice try but the human was not cut off before. Oh and that is still *** and not true. As fei said no one cares what you believe, you do not know ***about science (something I have always been interested in) and are a disgrace to the true atheist who are worth discussing stuff with.

Humanity is the stuff that is devolving what ever you want to call it.

Animals are becoming extinct. Do you know how many animals have become extinct in this era. Most of it is the cause of nature, but other times it has been human error and fault.

Yeah it has to do with religion, we are not advancing thanks to ignorant human errors and feelings. IF what you say is true Einstein would never have solved all he did... this guy even stated religion and science need each other.

Phoenix.Huginn
Guildwork Premium
By Phoenix.Huginn 2010-09-21 07:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Phoenix.Huginn said:

For being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and ignorant, you wind up on my guess what. Block list.

Awesome. defeat me with personal attacks. ouch, you win.
By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 07:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Nice try but the human was not cut off before. Oh and that is still *** and not true. As fei said no one cares what you believe, you do not know ***about science (something I have always been interested in) and are a disgrace to the true atheist who are worth discussing stuff with.

You're not all there are you Stan...
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-09-21 07:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:
i'm going to sleep now

Thanks for playing.

gg

stop trying to troll, you suck balls at it and fail harder than "john"

try harder next time
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 07:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:
i'm going to sleep now

Thanks for playing.

gg

Did anyone at any point in this thread say that science and religion can't/doesn't coexist already? The Catholic church has their own Christian scientists which find ways of adapting scientific theories into the religion. The previous Pope even publicly praised the theory of evolution and said it works in juncture with Catholicism.
By Flionheart 2010-09-21 07:07:57
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:
i'm going to sleep now

Thanks for playing.

gg

try harder next time

The only person I've seen attempting to troll here is you.
By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 07:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:
i'm going to sleep now

Thanks for playing.

gg

try harder next time

What happened to 'I'm going to sleep'?

gg
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-21 07:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm going to sleep now

Running away because you know Science is beating Religion?
By Flionheart 2010-09-21 07:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:
BorealisV2 said:
i'm going to sleep now

Thanks for playing.

gg

try harder next time

What happened to 'I'm going to sleep'?

gg

Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 07:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

It's the same picture... It was never changed. Holy ***you can read therefore you're now an expert in science?! I'm a disgrace? You're talking out of your ***. You apparently believe Doctors have no idea what they're talking about from the previous threads I've had the pleasure of reading. No wonder we haven't found the cure to cancer or AIDS! We've been having Doctors looking for the cure when we should have the ones with the diseases finding the cures because they're god damn experts on the subjects! Idiot.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 07:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
BorealisV2 said:
i'm going to sleep now

Thanks for playing.

gg

Did anyone at any point in this thread say that science and religion can't/doesn't coexist already? The Catholic church has their own Christian scientists which find ways of adapting scientific theories into the religion. The previous Pope even publicly praised the theory of evolution and said it works in juncture with Catholicism.

This does not change the fact that you do not understand the difference between humans killing each other for no god damn reason and doing it for some religious sect.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2010-09-21 07:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Well , Imo they shouldn't even call it christmas. They should call it Economy boost day. I like the look and feel of christmas though Santa claus, christmas tree's, decorations, etc are all pwetty. :P ( gay moment)

Yeah, im an athiest, but that still doesnt bother me to celebrate christmas. Yeah it might be a little corrupt, but theres nothing wrong with a bunch of people going out and spending alot of money 1 time a year, it helps the economy >_<.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-21 07:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
This does not change the fact that you do not understand the difference between humans killing each other for no god damn reason and doing it for some religious sect.
I don't think killing people because they don't believe in the religion that you do counts as "a good reason"
 Phoenix.Huginn
Guildwork Premium
By Phoenix.Huginn 2010-09-21 07:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
BorealisV2 said:
i'm going to sleep now

Thanks for playing.

gg

Indeed, Karol Joseph Wajtyla, aka Pope John Paul II, was indeed a great leader and an enlightened man who did not blind himself through his religion. Religion and science are often seen at odds with each other because of POLITICAL crap from about 1000 years ago up until today. There is no problem with science and roman catholicism/greek orthodoxy religion, just with political factions therein... however i can not say the same for "intelligent design" (which by the way the name of pisses me off. i thought it was a "there was an intelligent being in the creation, but no, its the young earth 6000yr ***) which for some reason does go at odds with science, they are an embarrassment to intelligent Christians everywhere, but believe whatever you want.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 07:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Lynxblade said:
Well , Imo they shouldn't even call it christmas. They should call it Economy boost day. I like the look and feel of christmas though Santa claus, christmas tree's, decorations, etc are all pwetty. :P ( gay moment)

Yeah, im an athiest, but that still doesnt bother me to celebrate christmas. Yeah it might be a little corrupt, but theres nothing wrong with a bunch of people going out and spending alot of money 1 time a year, it helps the economy >_<.

There is nothing wrong with christmas yes it may have been a pegan holiday. The church liked it and changed it around, oh and how do you know if the church was the first to do this and how it actually occured.

That is towards everyone though =/.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 07:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
BorealisV2 said:
i'm going to sleep now

Thanks for playing.

gg

Stanflame shut up and read the following. STOP AND THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU RESPOND.

dictionary.com:
mo·tive
   /ˈmoʊtɪv/ Show Spelled [moh-tiv] Show IPA noun, adjective, verb, -tived, -tiv·ing.
–noun
something that causes a person to act in a certain way, do a certain thing, etc.; incentive.
the goal or object of a person's actions: Her motive was revenge.

merriam-webster.com:
mo·tive
noun \ˈmō-tiv, 2 is also mō-ˈtēv\
Definition of MOTIVE
1: something (as a need or desire) that causes a person to act
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9