Lakshmi.Feifongwong
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-09-21 06:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Source says 'sup

The whole point of the Crusades was to recapture Jerusalem after the Muslims stopped Christians from entering the city for their pilgramiges. Part of this was also a holy war against the Muslims because of the blatant disrespect to their own Holy Land.

Human nature at it's finest, all I am going to say. Still using religion to attack people which is an excuse to war. So no it is not the cause of it, humans are flawed. Try gain non true atheist.

Instead of siting here arguing that religion is bad it causes stuff why not go and have peace agreements with bin laden and terrorists.

Tell them if they stop America will stop, ask the same of America. Please tell me what happens after that, if it was so simple it would have been done already. I want to ask you something are you something.

What do you think of Muslims?

that made me lol

stan sometimes i dislike what you post but that just summed up so many athiests it ... well it actually made me lol

thank you lol
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 06:13:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Source says 'sup

The whole point of the Crusades was to recapture Jerusalem after the Muslims stopped Christians from entering the city for their pilgramiges. Part of this was also a holy war against the Muslims because of the blatant disrespect to their own Holy Land.

Human nature at it's finest, all I am going to say. Still using religion to attack people which is an excuse to war. So no it is not the cause of it, humans are flawed. Try gain non true atheist.

Instead of siting here arguing that religion is bad it causes stuff why not go and have peace agreements with bin laden and terrorists.

Tell them if they stop America will stop, ask the same of America. Please tell me what happens after that, if it was so simple it would have been done already. I want to ask you something are you something.

When did I ever say religion was bad or wrong first off? Secondly, just because the Crusades were fueled by religion, does not mean the entire religion is to blame. There are so many independent factions within religions. One faction doesn't represent the entire religion. I have nothing against Muslims. I have problems when people decide they're going to murder others because of their religion. I don't hold a grudge with anyone who worships their religion and practices tolerance with others.

There will be no peace between America and Al Qaeda. Any hope for peace there is hopeless.
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-09-21 06:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Source says 'sup

When did I ever say religion was bad or wrong first off? Secondly, just because the Crusades were fueled by religion, does not mean the entire religion is to blame. There are so many independent factions within religions. One faction doesn't represent the entire religion. I have nothing against Muslims. I have problems when people decide they're going to murder others because of their religion. I don't hold a grudge with anyone who worships their religion and practices tolerance with others.

There will be no peace between America and Al Qaeda. Any hope for peace there is hopeless.

***! there is your way then the starfleet way!
By Flionheart 2010-09-21 06:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Source says 'sup

I agree with this sentiment.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 06:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Feifongwong said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Source says 'sup

***! there is your way then the starfleet way!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 06:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hamas- provokes Israel, Israel fights back and looks like the bad guy. People ***, people fighting with their own people, civil wars running rampant. Yet people are only speaking about Christianity and Muslim raids that happened eons ago.

Al-Qaeda- Muslim islamist group radical in nature attacks everyone.
Taliban- Similar Civil war, pain in the *** fights with everyone leader hiding.

fight on and on. have a base everywhere, including Afrika.

That is a lot of peace to be solving.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 06:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Source says 'sup

Well you might as well find one, or is one powerful one will one day have enough and decide to wipe one or the other out.

Then are you going to blame it on religion?
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-21 06:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

lol Christians

You can't fool me, Christians.

It's X-mas!
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-09-21 06:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Typical atheist before religion!

Typical atheist after religion!

Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 06:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 06:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

lolReligion
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 06:43:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Source says 'sup

Well you might as well find one, or is one powerful one will one day have enough and decide to wipe one or the other out.

The ***? Rewrite the question so it's actually understandable and I'll answer your question.

By Flionheart 2010-09-21 06:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 06:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:

I came, I lol'd
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-21 06:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:

you forgot the "dear jesus" too
By Flionheart 2010-09-21 06:47:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Flionheart said:

No I didn't. I don't think it's just Christians that are stupid.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-21 06:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Flionheart said:

No I didn't. I don't think it's just Christians that are stupid.
True.

I mean look at Scientology.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 06:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Source says 'sup

The ***? Rewrite the question so it's actually understandable and I'll answer your question.

Opps did not see that.

One of the sides are going to wipe the other out, when this happens, will you still say it is religion?

Human nature, that is it. We should be killing animals only to eat, but peace is a long ways away. Morality is on a different level too, what you do not realize is these people and most religious people forget the meaning of religion and morality.

You should be treating your fellow man equally and friendly, you should know right from wrong. There will always be bad seeds, that is it. But there are people who need to be stopped when they are using petty attacks.

it should not take religion to tell someone that they are doing something bad. Yet this is not stopping hmmmm, I wonder what it is because it sure is not religion.
By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 06:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

WHERE DID THE DINOSAURS COME FROM STAN, HUH!!?

Thought not.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 06:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Flionheart said:

Jesus was real, you uncultured.... er never mind. I mean he was real just feel he was a normal man beeing martyred for no god damn reason.

Just like Saint Etienne after him =/
By Flionheart 2010-09-21 06:51:56
Link | Quote | Reply

By Flionheart 2010-09-21 06:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 06:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 06:53:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:

If noah even existed, there would be no dinosaurs on the arc.
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-09-21 06:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:

Thought not.

so because a book didn't describe all history ever... that discounts the beliefs of humans for the the last several thousand years?

what happened before the mythical big bang that was a theory created by a roman catholic astrologist? explain that!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-09-21 06:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oddin said:

Sorry bro evolution is evident, but seeing how intelligent humans are, I do not think they evolved from apes, seeing how apes are still in existence, and other animals.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-21 06:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

It's human nature to know right from wrong, yes. But it's also human nature to be brainwashed by an idiot called "The Pope" and be his pawns.

Both of you are correct to the fact that Religion is what tears this world apart but it's in our nature to believe what we want to believe, such as where the *** we came from and how Earth was made, before real Science gave theories which make more sense than an invisible dude making the world in 5 "heaven" days from nothing. (Or whatever that silly fictional book wrote)
By Flionheart 2010-09-21 06:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

BorealisV2 said:

Thought not.

so because a book didn't describe all history ever... that discounts the beliefs of humans for the the last several thousand years?

what happened before the mythical big bang that was a theory created by a roman catholic astrologist? explain that!

Most religious people say dinosaurs never existed, and they are just ploys by the aesthetic community.
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-21 06:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
Source says 'sup

Opps did not see that.

One of the sides are going to wipe the other out, when this happens, will you still say it is religion?

Human nature, that is it. We should be killing animals only to eat, but peace is a long ways away. Morality is on a different level too, what you do not realize is these people and most religious people forget the meaning of religion and morality.

You should be treating your fellow man equally and friendly, you should know right from wrong. There will always be bad seeds, that is it. But there are people who need to be stopped when they are using petty attacks.

it should not take religion to tell someone that they are doing something bad. Yet this is not stopping hmmmm, I wonder what it is because it sure is not religion.

The Al'Qaeda are fueled by religious reasons. The other side is fueled by revenge/defending themselves. No matter who wins, the whole thing was started because of a religion.
By BorealisV2 2010-09-21 06:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

lol @ believing in evolution at calling yourself a Christian.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9