First Page 2 3 4 5
 Bismarck.Girlygirl
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Girlygirl
By Bismarck.Girlygirl 2010-10-29 22:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The ease of this fight has been proven, simply by this guy and his terrible Fudo results being able to drop it.

^ Jealous people, will be jealous.
[+]
 Asura.Nalien
Server: Asura
user: juro
By Asura.Nalien 2010-10-30 04:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Girlygirl said:

Quote:
The ease of this fight has been proven, simply by this guy and his terrible Fudo results being able to drop it.

What would I be jealous of?
His minions of your kind?
Just seeing you on WHM/SCH at 85 is a joke in itself, so try a little harder than posting baseless ***and voting up your own post.

Or am I supposed to be jealous of the extreme excess of Store TP in his build?
No no, it must be all the two pieces of HQ gear which I likely had years before he even started playing. (Which isn't even worth mentioning)

Or I just got you wrong and in reality I am jealous of you two-job wonder, which is not only seasoned in playing WHM and SMN, but also in duplicating other people.

I have stated a fact. Eurekavii is barely a mediocre SAM, Masamune or not. This has been shown by his very own numbers.
He hardly approaches a good SAM's potential.
This in itself, shows how easy Turul in reality is.
(You might have any arguing room if you actually went and tried it for yourself rather than duplicating and trying to *** attention after it has been done.)
Neither of which have anything to do with jealousy, as there is nothing to be jealous of when you face two clowns.
[+]
 Bismarck.Eurekavii
user: jfive
By Bismarck.Eurekavii 2010-10-30 10:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

lol ok. you go ahead and duo in 15-20minutes then like you stated earlier.

keep being butthurt~

Don't target us because we did it better and faster than you did and provided some sort of reference as to where we did it and how.

Feral beak is the hate reset I'm sure.

Needless to say the less people fighting this thing the better.
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-10-30 10:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It's best not to take Nalien seriously. His ego outstrips all else.

Quote:
I have stated a fact. Eurekavii is barely a mediocre SAM, Masamune or not. This has been shown by his very own numbers.
He hardly approaches a good SAM's potential.

SAM, with or without Amano, inside Abyssea nowadays is a lowish tier DD. Masamune is the only thing which makes it strong, so even if he is mediocre, his "mediocre" SAM >>> the other SAM. Harsh words but true.
[+]
 Fenrir.Curty
Server: Fenrir
user: Curty
By Fenrir.Curty 2010-10-30 11:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Easy trio yesterday, blu whm rdm, no issues at all really. Blu spams physical spells and tanks, whm and rdm support. Could possibly be done with just blu and whm.
 Leviathan.Solanis
Server: Leviathan
user: Solanis
By Leviathan.Solanis 2010-10-30 11:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nalien said:
Bismarck.Girlygirl said:
Quote:
What would I be jealous of? His minions of your kind? Just seeing you on WHM/SCH at 85 is a joke in itself, so try a little harder than posting baseless ***and voting up your own post.

I don't know you so maybe you're referencing some personal drama you have with this person, but are you saying WHM/SCH is bad in abyssea?
 Bismarck.Girlygirl
By Bismarck.Girlygirl 2010-10-30 12:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Solanis said:
Asura.Nalien said:
Bismarck.Girlygirl said:
Quote:
What would I be jealous of? His minions of your kind? Just seeing you on WHM/SCH at 85 is a joke in itself, so try a little harder than posting baseless ***and voting up your own post.

I don't know you so maybe you're referencing some personal drama you have with this person, but are you saying WHM/SCH is bad in abyssea?

WHM/SCH > WHM/RDM is a fact. Because Penury, Celerity, Accession, & Sublimation(Which in the end nets you about the same from refresh.) > Refresh and Convert. Learn to play WHM then you can talk.
[+]
 Leviathan.Solanis
By Leviathan.Solanis 2010-10-30 12:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Girlygirl said:
Leviathan.Solanis said:
Asura.Nalien said:
Bismarck.Girlygirl said:
Quote:
WHM/SCH > WHM/RDM is a fact. Because Penury, Celerity, Accession, & Sublimation(Which in the end nets you about the same from refresh.) > Refresh and Convert. Learn to play WHM then you can talk.

lol are you talking to me?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Axle
Server: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2010-10-30 12:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Solanis said:
Bismarck.Girlygirl said:
Leviathan.Solanis said:
Asura.Nalien said:
Bismarck.Girlygirl said:
Quote:

Looks like it was towards the obvious troll, the guy that has everything blocked.
[+]
 Leviathan.Solanis
By Leviathan.Solanis 2010-10-30 12:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Axle said:
Leviathan.Solanis said:
Bismarck.Girlygirl said:
Leviathan.Solanis said:
Asura.Nalien said:
Bismarck.Girlygirl said:
Quote:
Looks like it was towards the obvious troll, the guy that has everything blocked.

I hope so, otherwise there's some serious reading comprehension issues here...
[+]
 Bismarck.Girlygirl
By Bismarck.Girlygirl 2010-10-30 12:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Solanis said:
Carbuncle.Axle said:
Leviathan.Solanis said:
Bismarck.Girlygirl said:
Leviathan.Solanis said:
Asura.Nalien said:
Bismarck.Girlygirl said:
Quote:

I hope so, otherwise there's some serious reading comprehension issues here...

:x Was towards Nalien, sorry for the confusion.
[+]
 Bismarck.Hsieh
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2010-10-30 12:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Solanis said:
Asura.Nalien said:
Bismarck.Girlygirl said:
Quote:

We have no idea who this guy is besides the fact he killed Turul with a Amano SAM and said it was an easy fight. Don't know why this guy is bad mouthing us and voting up his own posts.

Leviathan.Solanis
By Leviathan.Solanis 2010-10-30 13:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hsieh said:
Leviathan.Solanis said:
Asura.Nalien said:
Bismarck.Girlygirl said:
Quote:
We have no idea who this guy is besides the fact he killed Turul with a Amano SAM and said it was an easy fight. Don't know why this guy is bad mouthing us and voting up his own posts.

not like an amano is anything special anymore, I don't know why he would cite that as some sort of mark of quality inside abyssea :/
 Bismarck.Hsieh
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2010-10-30 14:17:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Think it's because the SAM just got Amano to 85 ><
Chances are Masamune might get nerfed in the future simply because a "mediocre" SAM can outdmg an Amano SAM. An empyrean weapon in reality is a lot faster to get than a relic due to dynamis re-entry conditions. A person could just buy all the items or farm multiple pop sets. Accumulating Abyssea time isn't a real issue either.
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-10-30 14:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surge said:
Hey guys im reading on wiki and i think this thing could be taken down with low man, kinda how it is in the past but it doesnt say some of the key things that i look for is which it can be bound. I saw that para works but not silence nor elegy, anyone know anymore information thats not listed? If you want to keep the strat to yourself thats fine just looking for info

He's an amphiptere. Hope this helps!
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-10-30 14:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hsieh said:
Think it's because the SAM just got Amano to 85 ><
Chances are Masamune might get nerfed in the future simply because a "mediocre" SAM can outdmg an Amano SAM. An empyrean weapon in reality is a lot faster to get than a relic due to dynamis re-entry conditions. A person could just buy all the items or farm multiple pop sets. Accumulating Abyssea time isn't a real issue either.

Been that way since Hagun.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [63 days between previous and next post]
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-01 14:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

question about this again. Im duoing turul on smn x2 a lot lately for a kaftan, and of course cant get blue so its a *** drop rate. But, what is this thf whm nonsense im seeing? every time i go there, there is a thf and a whm looking for it to duo too. To me, thf and whm duo there just sounds like death. anyone know what up with that?
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-01-01 14:30:03
Link | Quote | Reply

What exactly about THF + WHM would be so difficult?
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-01 14:32:04
Link | Quote | Reply

When i fight it with two smns, after 50% it casts thunder 5 on itself and gets huge spikes. They hit garuda for 450+, so we have to switch to ramuh and titan. If a thf triple attacks with those spikes up....they gettin got.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-01-01 14:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
When i fight it with two smns, after 50% it casts thunder 5 on itself and gets huge spikes. They hit garuda for 450+, so we have to switch to ramuh and titan. If a thf triple attacks with those spikes up....they gettin got.
WHM subs BLM for stun, THF backtanks until they wear off if WHM fails to stun. I repeat my question.

EDIT: For the record we used to MNK tank it at 85 with no stunner, was still easy.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-01 14:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm... think dnc stun works on it?
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-01-01 14:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

As long as you have WHM, Turul is perfectly killable.

Can substitute Turul with just about any Abyssea NM.

WHM is the most overpowered job in the game at the moment.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-01-01 14:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Head Butt works, don't see why Violent Flourish wouldn't.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-01 14:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you use an eva build on it?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-01-01 14:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

MNK used DD gear, don't see why THF couldn't do the same given their significantly higher base eva.
 Bismarck.Helixx
user: Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2011-01-01 14:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

BLU WHM + tank (THF NIN MNK)
15 min max. Blu for stunlocking
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-01 14:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

well im about to try as dnc+smn and see how it goes
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-01-01 15:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

It's really inaccurate on THF. I've tanked it in full DD gear and it took a shadow maybe 1/3 of the time if not less.
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2011-01-01 15:35:45
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone got stories on drop rates? im about 0/5 with no blue, 0/3 with just blue, and 0/4 with blue and TH5
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-01-01 15:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

4/6 with Blue, ~0/5 without.