Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Mirou
By Cerberus.Reimii 2010-06-27 18:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
I bet both of those girls were jealous of your legs too. >.>
Its funny, I keep hearing that alot. After the Con I ran into a few people I had met, and one girl was like "OMG ITS THE GUY WITH THE REALLY NICE LEGS :D"

I'd hit it. :>
 Cerberus.Lumei
user: Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-27 18:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
I bet both of those girls were jealous of your legs too. >.>

Its funny, I keep hearing that alot. After the Con I ran into a few people I had met, and one girl was like "OMG ITS THE GUY WITH THE REALLY NICE LEGS :D"

They are silky smooth, well toned without being muscle bulky gross, and have a nice soft tan to them. XD I will steal them!

Lmao. I used to work outside so I was walking like.. 20 miles a day. They arent tanned though, thats the panty hose adding color to my olive complexion :X

I give lots of props to women though, wearing a bra is murder on the shoulders -.- The boots werent so bad, esp with them being 5in heels :O
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-06-27 18:57:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel
Server: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-27 18:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, I don't mind bras, mind you, I'm not very well endowed and I wear sports bras, but pantyhose? Those suck!
 Cerberus.Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-27 19:02:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
Meh, I don't mind bras, mind you, I'm not very well endowed and I wear sports bras, but pantyhose? Those suck!

I really didnt mind the pantyhose tbh, once everything was settled and packed correctly it wasnt that bad (guy bikini briefs then the hose then bloomers on top and you pretty much look like a girl in the crotch.)

I think the biggest problem was since the costume was made out of a velvet suade, and it was hot, and I was absolutely dripping, that the bra ended up chafing on my under armish area which was no fun after.. 15 hrs of wearing it.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-27 19:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:

Ahem.. Go on..
 Odin.Venomous
Server: Odin
By Odin.Venomous 2010-06-27 19:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Most are in NO and Alexandria tho, I'm the only one from Bossier lol.

Unless their like really hot chicks, which don't exist in FFXI, I'm not interested in meeting them anyway though~
bossier here too!
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-06-27 19:04:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Way late to the party here, but just want to voice my support for the girl that just got a brand new shiny KC.

If you can trick someone into giving you one, then hell, you just earned yourself a KC.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-27 19:05:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
I really didnt mind the pantyhose tbh, once everything was settled and packed correctly it wasnt that bad (guy bikini briefs then the hose then bloomers on top and you pretty much look like a girl in the crotch.) I think the biggest problem was since the costume was made out of a velvet suade, and it was hot, and I was absolutely dripping, that the bra ended up chafing on my under armish area which was no fun after.. 15 hrs of wearing it.

According to Taokaka concept art I saw, she doesn't wear bloomers.. Red panties with black suspenders that cover her nipples. (wears no top under her hoodie)
 Cerberus.Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-27 19:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Lowblow said:
So in guys terms, you have chick legs.

Lol not such a great thing :P

UR JUS JELUZ D:<

Lol. You'd be surprised how much of a good thing it is ;3

I wish I was girlier in the face and had smaller feet so I could cosplay some other female characters that dont wear a mask.

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
I really didnt mind the pantyhose tbh, once everything was settled and packed correctly it wasnt that bad (guy bikini briefs then the hose then bloomers on top and you pretty much look like a girl in the crotch.) I think the biggest problem was since the costume was made out of a velvet suade, and it was hot, and I was absolutely dripping, that the bra ended up chafing on my under armish area which was no fun after.. 15 hrs of wearing it.

According to Taokaka concept art I saw, she doesn't wear bloomers.. Red panties with black suspenders that cover her nipples. (wears no top under her hoodie)

Yeah. I had the suspenders actually, but I still had to wear a bra to help give the breast shape since I obviously dont have them naturually (pitty :() Her type of panties are also known as bloomers, Sakura from Street Fighter wears something similar. I had made the zipper charm out of modeling/bake clay but it broke on transit to the con :( Only so much you can do, have you actually seen her boots? They would be impossible to walk in.
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-06-27 19:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Alymorel said:

wtf kojo
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-27 19:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
wtf kojo

Of all the ***I've said in this thread, you 'wtf' on THAT?
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-27 19:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, my first cosplay was extremely simple, but I forgot to break in my shoes, so when I finally took them off after 20 hours, I was actually standing in blood (gross I know) and it also had a sweater and scarf in 90+ degrees and 75%+ humidity, so I was dripping sweat too. >.> Eww...
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-06-27 19:15:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
wtf kojo

Of all the ***I've said in this thread, you 'wtf' on THAT?
yes mom
 Cerberus.Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-27 19:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Asura.Alymorel

(Quotes broke suddenly)

Haruko from FLCL?

Yeah what I did was I wore the boots I got for about 2 weeks before the con to get used to them (Theyre knee highs with 5 inch heels *glares at them*) I need to start wearing em again D:
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-27 19:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Lumei said:
@ Asura.Alymorel

(Quotes broke suddenly)

Haruko from FLCL?

Yeah what I did was I wore the boots I got for about 2 weeks before the con to get used to them (Theyre knee highs with 5 inch heels *glares at them*) I need to start wearing em again D:

Oh! No, it was from a webcomic actually. I wasn't kidding when I said it was simple. And I was cross-dressing as a man, tbh.
 Cerberus.Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-27 19:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
@ Asura.Alymorel

(Quotes broke suddenly)

Haruko from FLCL?

Oh! No, it was from a webcomic actually. I wasn't kidding when I said it was simple. And I was cross-dressing as a man, tbh.

Aha. To be honest I dont really like anime much, but I really like making costumes and dressing up.

I'm doing... Taokaka again, Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter (my hair is finnally long enough), and human Artemis from Sailor Moon for a group thing a bunch of people are doing this year.

I wanted to do Axel from Disgaea 2 but medical stuff cut off my work out time so I didnt get to tone like I wanted (since he's shirtless with star pasties *_*)

Crossplay is fun :)
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-06-27 19:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

lumei teach me how to sew
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-27 19:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
@ Asura.Alymorel

(Quotes broke suddenly)

Haruko from FLCL?

Aha. To be honest I dont really like anime much, but I really like making costumes and dressing up.

I'm doing... Taokaka again, Dan Hibiki from Street Fighter (my hair is finnally long enough), and human Artemis from Sailor Moon for a group thing a bunch of people are doing this year.

I wanted to do Axel from Disgaea 2 but medical stuff cut off my work out time so I didnt get to tone like I wanted (since he's shirtless with star pasties *_*)

Crossplay is fun :)

I sadly don't get to go to Otakon this year like have have so many times before, but I don't know what I would cosplay as anyway. I still wanted to go though... But no, I've gone as Nino from fire emblem and Miku Hatsune the other times I've cosplayed.
 Cerberus.Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-27 19:30:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:

Its not hard, Needles + thread, over and under for by hand stuff, and a machine for tighter seams(sp?)

Its funny how many girls dont know how to sew these days. Sad really :(

I went to Otacon in... 08? I was Inuyasha, I had some animatronic ears I made that "twitched" when you tweaked one side.
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-06-27 19:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Poupee said:

Its not hard, Needles thread, over and under for by hand stuff, and a machine for tighter seams(sp?)

i took a sewing class and somehow i failed at it . . .
 Carbuncle.Calem
Server: Carbuncle
user: Calem
By Carbuncle.Calem 2010-06-27 19:33:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I know the first pic is from waaay back towards the start of this derailed thread and has nothing to do with what everybody is talking about now, but I feel the comparison needs to be made.

Pic of girl posted by OP.

Something else.
 Phoenix.Smileybone
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-06-27 19:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone needs to cosplay as Shantotto...
 Cerberus.Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-27 19:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Poupee said:

Its not hard, Needles thread, over and under for by hand stuff, and a machine for tighter seams(sp?)

Sewing is the easy part. Designing a pattern around a fictional character, and making it functional and practical is the HARD part. I took 2 months to DESIGN the tao outfit and about 2 days to put it together.
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-27 19:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Calem said:
I know the first pic is from waaay back towards the start of this derailed thread and has nothing to do with what everybody is talking about now, but I feel the comparison needs to be made.

Pic of girl posted by OP.

Something else.
Oh GDI. I just ate dinner.
 Asura.Poupee
By Asura.Poupee 2010-06-27 19:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Poupee said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Poupee said:

Sewing is the easy part. Designing a pattern around a fictional character, and making it functional and practical is the HARD part. I took 2 months to DESIGN the tao outfit and about 2 days to put it together.
yeah and plus my god damn teachers test i would fail at because she wouldnt teach us what the hell stiches we were using or i would forget . . .
 Phoenix.Smileybone
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-06-27 19:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-27 19:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Smileybone said:

I like the look on the girl's face. It's like "wtf is going on?" And the mithra below has no ears??? At least Kojo can fap. ^^
 Siren.Buddah
user: Buddah278
By Siren.Buddah 2010-06-27 19:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Odin.Sinharvest said:
*sips tea and patiently waits for the poppi defenders to show* There's always 2 sides.....
No one is going to defend a thief, though I can't really sympathize with the victim in this scenario.
Cerberus.Leeey said:
i gave her my kraken club
What thief?

True dat.
 Siren.Miayoko
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-27 19:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

That little girl. Is the cutest friggen cosplayer I have ever seen in my life.
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27