Stolen Kraken Club
First Page 2 3 4 ... 25 26 27
 Cerberus.Leeey
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Leey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-27 14:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

then please sin tell me where im wrong here, she has my KC i dont thats fact, she said she would always give it back if i asked she isnt fact, please tell me where she has a leg to stand on here?

shes a thief and a *** if you cant see that u need glasses sorry, and i know you was in her LS and how she was when she didnt get her way lol everyone saw that.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-27 14:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Leeey said:
you miss the big point, ok gave with the agreement she would return it at my ask, thats not really giving for 1, and for 2 it is stealing when you say you will return something and then not doing it lol...

No, it's lying.
[+]
 Cerberus.Leeey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-27 14:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

lieing is a form of stealing in this sence, she lied and she stole no way around that, claiming any different is just HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

facts > stupid ppl
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-27 14:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

/runs around in squares!
[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-27 14:46:44
Link | Quote | Reply

E-*** are all over on FFXI. All you are going to get is people laughing at you for being dumb enough to lend any female based pixel in this game something worth so much money.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-27 14:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Leeey said:
shes a thief and a ***

Whenever I get angry at a female, I throw in *** at the end of the description as well.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-27 14:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
/runs around in squares!

Wouldn't it be...
/runs asquare in squares?
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-27 14:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

B-b-b-but, you call me a ***!
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-27 14:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Fairy.Spence said:
/runs around in squares!

Wouldn't it be...
/runs asquare in squares?

Well played, sir, well played.
 Cerberus.Arteus
user: Arteus
By Cerberus.Arteus 2010-06-27 14:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
/runs around in squares!

oh btw shes also canadian >.>
 Alexander.Zipacna
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Zipacna 2010-06-27 14:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Cerberus.Leeey said:
shes a thief and a ***

Whenever I get angry at a female, I throw in *** at the end of the description as well.

But isn't that the cause of why you are mad at a female? like 95% of the time at least.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-27 14:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Leeey said:
then please sin tell me where im wrong here, she has my KC i dont thats fact, she said she would always give it back if i asked she isnt fact, please tell me where she has a leg to stand on here? shes a thief and a *** if you cant see that u need glasses sorry, and i know you was in her LS and how she was when she didnt get her way lol everyone saw that.

Stealing is defined as an act in which one person forcefully takes something from someone else without consent. You traded it to her and therefore the passage of said Club had your consent. So, thief, no. ***, more than likely. As for a GM, you could argue the fact that you had an agreement, but they most likely won't do anything.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-27 14:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
B-b-b-but, you call me a ***!

If I recall correctly, you are my Canadian male girlfriend.
 Unicorn.Fosgate
Server: Unicorn
user: Fosgate
By Unicorn.Fosgate 2010-06-27 14:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sucks about the club. Sorry bro.

But yes i have to agree. Might have been a dude. And TBH, it also wouldnt be the first time this has happened.

If you were resourceful enough to get a KC once, i bet you can get another. Just gonna take some work.

Learn from your mistake and move on. Be wise and dont let it happen again in game, or IRL.

<Queue sappy life lessons music from Full House here>
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-27 14:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Miayoko said:
I want to sympathize with you. But dude seriously? Even I wouldn't trust myself with a Kclub. I be womanz. Womenz can't be trusted. I can name countless indicators where you dug your own grave in this. 1) Did you meet her real life? No? Then yeah. 2) Guilting you for pixels? That screams item *** right there. And, the fact you let her borrow what she wanted. Hell. I've been with my boyfriend for almost two years. We even have a son together and I have to fight like hell half the time to get on his account. And, for good reason.

And I agree with Slip. 99.99999999999% of people who are item *** like that are just guys pretending to be girls. I'm sorry dude. I just give no sympathy to the idiocy. I'm sorry she did that to you. But, you did that to yourself.

Get rid of bf and marry me. You can has my items.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-27 14:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Where does she live? I should go hook up with her and give her an STD or something!

Not that I have any >.> I'd have to go get some first <.<

=D
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-27 14:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Spence is the Canadian *** :) that is pretty hot.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-06-27 14:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he said he knew people would laugh at him, but that he wanted this out in the open so others might not suffer the same fate. If something similar happened to you, you'd probably want to vent too. :3
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-27 14:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Leeey said:
then please sin tell me where im wrong here, she has my KC i dont thats fact, she said she would always give it back if i asked she isnt fact, please tell me where she has a leg to stand on here? shes a thief and a *** if you cant see that u need glasses sorry, and i know you was in her LS and how she was when she didnt get her way lol everyone saw that.

Stealing is defined as an act in which one person forcefully takes something from someone else without consent. You traded it to her and therefore the passage of said Club had your consent. So, thief, no. ***, more than likely. As for a GM, you could argue the fact that you had an agreement, but they most likely won't do anything.

Your icon is annoying me to no ends.

Anime + mouth agape for no reason + too bright + not recognized by me.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-06-27 14:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't really think it would be called stealing, I mean you did TRADE it to her. That means you knew there was a chance of never seeing it again.
[+]
 Odin.Venomous
Server: Odin
By Odin.Venomous 2010-06-27 14:51:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
/runs around in squares!
oh yea?

/runs around in a triangular octagon >.>
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-27 14:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
I think he said he knew people would laugh at him, but that he wanted this out in the open so others might not suffer the same fate. If something similar happened to you, you'd probably want to vent too. :3

I've had worse done to me in this game lol. Like pictures of me doing stuff on the internet. I can't go back and change the stupidity that happened. Just suck it up and move on.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-27 14:51:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Miayoko said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

Like pictures of me doing stuff on the internet.

I'm 12 and wat is this
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-27 14:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

You need an adult good sir.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-27 14:52:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Zipacna said:
But isn't that the cause of why you are mad at a female? like 95% of the time at least.

I can't call a girl a *** when she refuses to put out! And that's well above 5% of the time!
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-27 14:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Miayoko said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

I've had worse done to me in this game lol. Like pictures of me doing stuff on the internet. I can't go back and change the stupidity that happened. Just suck it up and move on.

Can we has said pics?
 Cerberus.Leeey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-27 14:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

if only that was true but you dont really think "omg ill never get it back" when you trade a so called friend something who says they will return it :/
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-27 14:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Miayoko said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:

Just out of curiosity.. Where would one find these alleged pictures? <_<;;;;
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-06-27 14:53:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:

It's better to just bottle your feelings up till you snap and kill hundreds of random people who are probably just as corrupt as the chick who 'stole' the club.
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Leeey said:
Your icon is annoying me to no ends. Anime mouth agape for no reason too bright not recognized by me.

Nodoka Miyazaki, from Negima!. The mouth gape.. is for my own personal amusement.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-27 14:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

:| Fat flabby thighs I wouldn't look at something that at least has ***!
First Page 2 3 4 ... 25 26 27