user: Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-28 00:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:
is it me or are all the girls that post on here attractive? /thinks .....well i talked it over with my ls a while back and the reason why i cant find a girl thats into video games as much as me is cuz they stay inside all the time playing games...so my friend suggested for me to go knocking on doors.

I've never posted my pic here, how do you know I'm attractive? Hmm?

This.

oooOOOooo, yeah no, I only have one BAD pic of me, blurry cam phone in bad lighting. >.>

So no different than the adverage FFXI self post pictures :P

edited for QUOTEFAil
 Asura.Alymorel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-28 00:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:
is it me or are all the girls that post on here attractive? /thinks .....well i talked it over with my ls a while back and the reason why i cant find a girl thats into video games as much as me is cuz they stay inside all the time playing games...so my friend suggested for me to go knocking on doors.

I've never posted my pic here, how do you know I'm attractive? Hmm?

This.

oooOOOooo, yeah no, I only have one BAD pic of me, blurry cam phone in bad lighting. >.>

So no different than the adverage FFXI self post pictures :P

Yeah, but I don't claim them to be good AND I'm very self-conscious, surprisingly enough. >.>
 Cerberus.Lumei
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-28 00:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell yeah we hit page 25 :D
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-28 00:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Lumei said:
Hell yeah we hit page 25 :D

haha
 Cerberus.Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-28 00:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

We've come so far in these last 10 pages. We've laughed, we've cried, we've bonded :D

Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-28 00:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Lumei said:
We've come so far in these last 10 pages. We've laughed, we've cried, we've bonded :D

and now I'm hungry ; ; and no food in house lol..
 Cerberus.Leeey
user: Leey
By Cerberus.Leeey 2010-06-28 00:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

hey liela and thanks it does suck big time but *** will be *** ._. hoping she realises her mistake tho on this one but not holding my breath, she only ever did think inwards. Off to work i go~
 Cerberus.Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-28 00:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Leeey said:
hey liela and thanks it does suck big time but *** will be *** ._. hoping she realises her mistake tho on this one but not holding my breath, she only ever did think inwards. Off to work i go~

The ***?! GET OUT OUR THREAD D:<
 Gilgamesh.Tirantus
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tirantus
By Gilgamesh.Tirantus 2010-06-28 00:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Phh silly silly humans. Girls don't play video games! Thats a myth, and anyone who claims otherwise are ***! Dirty dirty ***....with vagina's! Wait a minute....

But on a semi-serious note. I've always kept to the saying "all players are male until proven otherwise". It keeps things very simple and clear cut and eliminates gender bias and double standards (I see it happen a lot sadly enough) within the game.
[+]
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-28 00:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:
Phh silly silly humans. Girls don't play video games! Thats a myth, and anyone who claims otherwise are ***! Dirty dirty ***....with vagina's! Wait a minute....

But on a semi-serious note. I've always kept to the saying "all players are male until proven otherwise". It keeps things very simple and clear cut and eliminates gender bias and double standards (I see it happen a lot sadly enough) within the game.

Yeah.. and some people once they find out you're a female they'll non-stop harass you @_@ That's why I'd try to make people think I'm a guy lol.
 Cerberus.Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-28 00:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

Yeah.. and some people once they find out you're a female they'll non-stop harass you @_@ That's why I'd try to make people think I'm a guy lol.

Too late now D: Cats out the bag.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-28 00:45:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Lumei said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

lol true true, But I've been posting for so long that no one cares anymore. woot xD
 Cerberus.Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-28 00:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

lol true true, But I've been posting for so long that no one cares anymore. woot xD

I CARE D:<

HHHHHHNNNGGG
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-28 00:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Cerberus.Lumei said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

I see your point, but to me, it's just too weird hearing myself referred to as he and him. But still, not worth the cost of people thinking I'm a ***. ^^
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-28 01:01:35
Link | Quote | Reply

what the *** have i missed, even darki started posting lol.

This temporary mouse is ***... my old one just broke and for the last 30 mins i been browsing the net with my keyboard... tab key can go to hell.
[+]
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-28 01:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:

This temporary mouse is ***... my old one just broke and for the last 30 mins i been browsing the net with my keyboard... tab key can go to hell.

random ***back and forth now.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-28 01:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I even saw i got mentioned at like the 5th page through the 15th page, I must be quite the thing nowdays.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-28 01:09:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

I even saw i got mentioned at like the 5th page through the 15th page, I must be quite the thing nowdays.

Apparently if you troll or post something people don't like they check ur main page. I'm usually most viewed(on my server) unless I stop posting for a day or 2.

I don't really like people looking at me though.... I feel their eyes staring at my body and undressing my homam. :(
[+]
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Server: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-06-28 01:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I had to rate you up one just for putting up with that. haha XD
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-28 01:15:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

Apparently if you troll or post something people don't like they check ur main page. I'm usually most viewed(on my server) unless I stop posting for a day or 2.

I don't really like people looking at me though.... I feel their eyes staring at my body and undressing my homam. :(
Cerberus.Lumei said:
PLAYER WARNING: Asura.Alymorel

She lieks teh legs D: LUK OWT
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
Server: Bismarck
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2010-06-28 01:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

so i got my wizard coat and staff on..im ready to go knock on doors now
 Cerberus.Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-28 01:16:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

Ceiling Mithra is watching you Fast Cast
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-28 01:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

i have been top viewed after posting a picture of me. it was one picture, and it already causes such a hassle of me being mentioned like 20 times when I'm absent, I even got called out for fixing myself up for pictures and getting attention.

Soon I will get called out for being a *** who manipulates guys on ffxi to get items, probably common scenario for a lot of people, but I wish I could be as swiftly and find myself a sugar daddy, then I'd feel too guilty though D:...
 Cerberus.Lumei
By Cerberus.Lumei 2010-06-28 01:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

i have been top viewed after posting a picture of me. it was one picture, and it already causes such a hassle of me being mentioned like 20 times when I'm absent, I even got called out for fixing myself up for pictures and getting attention.

Soon I will get called out for being a *** who manipulates guys on ffxi to get items, probably common scenario for a lot of people, but I wish I could be as swiftly and find myself a sugar daddy, then I'd feel too guilty though D:...

U HOAR, U MANIPROOLATED MAH FFEERINS 4 ARHTZ
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-06-28 01:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Stefanos said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Boys are just as silly for helping girls get whatever they want. If a girl is overly flirtatious in these games, she probably wants something. Just be careful if you find yourself spending heaps of time helping a girl out, chances are she's using you.

Lesson I learned the hard way :/.

ha ha ha ha ha ha.....
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-28 01:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

You can make it all go away by removing ur pic, and then Pming me naked ones.(pre-preggo of coarse)
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-28 01:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I wont remove my pic, I'm happy with it, I won't do things because of trolls :) that would be letting them get to me and manipulate what I do.

and I also wont send you naked pictures.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-28 01:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
I wont remove my pic, I'm happy with it, I won't do things because of trolls :) that would be letting them get to me and manipulate what I do.

and I also wont send you naked pictures.

I'm hurt. </3
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-28 01:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Was this the thread that had the nude pics posted on it? >.>;
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27