Welcome to the club
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-08 02:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
I was in altep as whm and someone told me to tele them :/ when i said no he got all cmon man it doesnt take more than 5 min and i was like dude im not getting off my way so i can tele your lazy butt that has no warp item and he was like what a douche! D:

That's bad lol. The only time I've asked a randomer for a tele was when I was @ throne room and I saw he was tele holla so I tried to jump in before he finished, I offered him 5k for it and he didn't want it and just let me join. I had a warp item, but I wouldn't expect a mage not already teleing to tele me without any incentive (and still not if it's out of the way)
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-08 02:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Welcome to the club

Does the club have refreshments... Fried chicken for example? If so then I should have joined a long time ago.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-08 02:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

and koolaid!
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-06-08 02:26:02
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-08 02:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
and koolaid!

[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-06-08 02:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
and koolaid!

LOL
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-08 02:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

yaInorite.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-08 02:45:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I was in altep as whm and someone told me to tele them :/ when i said no he got all cmon man it doesnt take more than 5 min and i was like dude im not getting off my way so i can tele your lazy butt that has no warp item and he was like what a douche! D:

That's bad lol. The only time I've asked a randomer for a tele was when I was @ throne room and I saw he was tele holla so I tried to jump in before he finished, I offered him 5k for it and he didn't want it and just let me join. I had a warp item, but I wouldn't expect a mage not already teleing to tele me without any incentive (and still not if it's out of the way)

how mean :/
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-08 03:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Matakuko
Server: Asura
user: MATAKUKO
By Asura.Matakuko 2010-06-08 03:12:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Call me elitist but serves you right for bringing along some noob with a gimped subjob to begin with.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-08 03:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

whats wrong with being elitist! lol
not like i am btw don't bomb me.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-08 03:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
what isn't wrong with being an elitist!? lol
not like i am btw don't bomb me.
Fixed.

There is a huge difference between expecting someone to do everyday/usual things and carrying on for 20 mins about how said person could have changed the outcome, their own actions be damned.. It's everyone's fault but their own. (the latter, being an elitist of course)

Oh yeah, just answering for the hell of it, I am fully aware that was a joke. <_<
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-08 03:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

wink
 Asura.Matakuko
Server: Asura
user: MATAKUKO
By Asura.Matakuko 2010-06-08 03:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess I'm just too good for anyone who doesn't have the pride or puts the effort into having a fully leveled subjob.
[+]
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-08 03:19:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Be like the Seinfeld soup nazi and say "NO MORE SNEAK & INVISIBLE FOR YOU" xD stupid joke I know..
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-08 03:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matakuko said:
Guess I'm just too good for anyone who doesn't have the pride or puts the effort into having a fully leveled subjob.

eh, asking for a complete subjob isnt being elitist.
having an underleveld subjob is *** gimp, even I would kick them out.

and btw i went to dynamis with a gimp /blm but w/e i still slept mobs well.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-08 03:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Be like the [stupidest show on Earth next to Everybody loves Raymond] Seinfeld soup nazi and say "NO MORE SNEAK & INVISIBLE FOR YOU" xD stupid joke I know..

Fixed. :x, would anyone else like to correct their oversights?

Quick someone talk about Lady Gaga's talent, that hasn't been done in oh, 72 hours?
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-08 03:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Be like the [stupidest show on Earth next to Everybody loves Raymond] Seinfeld soup nazi and say "NO MORE SNEAK & INVISIBLE FOR YOU" xD stupid joke I know..

Quick someone talk about Lady Gaga's talent, that hasn't been done in oh, 72 hours?

Ra ra uu ra ra...Baaad Romance~ /dies
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-08 03:24:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:

Lady gaga is a chick with ***, get over it!
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-06-08 03:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
whats wrong with being elitist! lol not like i am btw don't bomb me.

Everything D:
 Valefor.Vasante
user: Shadro
By Valefor.Vasante 2010-06-08 03:27:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Man I shat a brick when I first watched the Powerthirst vid's years ago, still cracks me up.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-08 03:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Great..seeing Darki talk about Mcdonald's breakfast so much made me want the pancake breakfast platter and a SEC biscuit XD
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-08 03:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Great..seeing Darki talk about Mcdonald's breakfast so much made me want the pancake breakfast platter and a SEC biscuit XD

its *** awesome man, and the little meat they serve tastes good too no joke. mcdonalds is the only fast food i really eat.

i'm an organic kind of food *** here, and OCD with what i eat.
 Lakshmi.Feifongwong
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Feifongwong 2010-06-08 03:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
and koolaid!

LOL

[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-08 03:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

its *** awesome man, and the little meat they serve tastes good too no joke. mcdonalds is the only fast food i really eat.

Bet you if you had a Whataburger there, you'd say 'WTF is a McDonalds breakfast???'

Oh and if you had a Taquiera Arandas and had left over green sauce, you'd never eat scrambled eggs without it again.

Great now I Arandas and Whataburger.

Incidently, my wife thinks it's weird that I put butter and jelly on my buiscuits then put the sausage patty in it like a sandwhich.. Does anyone else do that?

For some reason the saltiness and sweetness just mix so perfectly.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-08 03:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

I've been wanting one of those fruit trays lately that they have...with that caramel dip @_@ rofl
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-08 03:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

Bet you if you had a Whataburger there, you'd say 'WTF is a McDonalds breakfast???'

Oh and if you had a Taquiera Arandas and had left over green sauce, you'd never eat scrambled eggs without it again.

Omg I love Whataburger!!!! I always put bacon and jalapeno's on mine XD But lately I havent been able to stomach the jalapeno's..So I'll just go back to onions ;;
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-08 03:41:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

Omg I love Whataburger!!!! I always put bacon and jalapeno's on mine XD But lately I havent been able to stomach the jalapeno's..So I'll just go back to onions ;;

If you have an Arandas, get the green sauce, then the next day pick up a breakfast platter, mix a couple of drops of the green sauce with it, and try that..

Sorry to anyone who doesn't have both, there's nothing like Arandas' green sauce... I've tried and failed to replicate it (even though I've asked the recipe, what they gave me was not it, and I'm a damn cook, I cook as a hobby/because I love to.. I CANNOT replicate that sauce) All I know, is it has Jalapenos/Serranos and a VERY small bit of avacado in it.. I'm missing a few key spices..

Though I have made some pretty damn tastey attempts, and wouldn't be afraid to open a mexican resturaunt with those on the menu, it's just still not the same.. =/ If I could make it, there would always be a half gallon of it in the fridge, *** a bunch of salsa, hot sauce, tabasco sauce or picante sauce..
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-08 03:42:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:

If you have an Arandas, get the green sauce, then the next day pick up a breakfast platter, mix a couple of drops of the green sauce with it, and try that..

Sorry to anyone who doesn't have both, there's nothing like Arandas' green sauce... I've tried and failed to replicate it (even though I've asked the recipe, what they gave me was not it, and I'm a damn cook, I cook as a hobby/because I love to.. I CANNOT replicate that sauce)

I'm gonna look one up in my area :O this sauce sounds really good lol