Player Warning: Gone Too Far?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Player Warning: Gone too far?
Player Warning: Gone too far?
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-06 06:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Pregnancy I had to have Flinstones with extra folic acid. *Can NEVER have enough when in a child bearing age* I was sick all nine months of my pregnancy. I don't care what I did or tried to do me + Morning sickness = best friends.

If you still get sick try Ginger Ale or anything with Ginger in it. I had to start munching on a bit of Ginger Root. It didn't completely take away my sickness but it did help :)
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-06 06:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Miayoko said:
@ Pregnancy I had to have Flinstones with extra folic acid. *Can NEVER have enough when in a child bearing age* I was sick all nine months of my pregnancy. I don't care what I did or tried to do me Morning sickness = best friends.

If you still get sick try Ginger Ale or anything with Ginger in it. I had to start munching on a bit of Ginger Root. It didn't completely take away my sickness but it did help :)

I think I might try this :) ty Miayoko
 Asura.Shayka
Server: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-06-06 06:57:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Siren.Miayoko said:
@ Pregnancy I had to have Flinstones with extra folic acid. *Can NEVER have enough when in a child bearing age* I was sick all nine months of my pregnancy. I don't care what I did or tried to do me Morning sickness = best friends.

I think I might try this :) ty Miayoko
I suggest potatoes, honestly! They're the only thing I could eat with my last pregnancy and this one, that don't make me sick and generally stay down. Also look up something called Preggo pops, some people I know swear by them, I also swear by regular freeze pops, they help lol.

I do have a friend that swears, one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in whatever you drink in the morning, will take away morning sickness [also do it anytime you feel nauseous] and shes had 6 kids and its worked for her, but I haven't tried it yet.
By Zekko 2010-06-06 08:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
ewww drugs.

Are good for you.
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-06 08:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I couldn't hold down potatoes :( Pretty much whatever foods I found that I could hold down was what I lived on. I kinda loathe mac n cheese now because of it but I still eat it from time to time.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 19:49:22
Link | Quote | Reply

My doctor is giving me nausea pills for cancer patients that get nauseos on theraphy and can't eat, they calm it down big time, ive been on them since im 3 months or so, they help me eat, still doesnt make it completly go away.

and 2 months onlly :) wow you got a lot ahead. I am 2 months from birth phew.
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-06-07 16:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Player Warning threads have turned into the online equivalent of "I'm going to tell my mom on you" or "I'll get my boyfriend and he'll beat you up".