Player Warning: Gone Too Far?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Player Warning: Gone too far?
Player Warning: Gone too far?
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 04:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I need excercise -=- or ima end up like that fat guy, I cant walk abit with out my legs hurting, ARGH.

Well, you are pregnant. I've never heard a preggo woman NOT complain about that.

i dunno, theyve been hurting in the last 2 weeks from walking only... I think im getting real heavy now, I walk abit and they feel so heavy like i excercised till i blew myself up, not sore feeling, just heavy :/ and hard.
*shakes you* I am fat, I cant even put on my own panties right and soon i wont be able to walk to the fridge!?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 04:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

and btwwe need more rants of people about grilled cheese. it is amaizing...
 Asura.Alymorel
Server: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-06 04:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I fail at making grilled cheese though. I am a HORRIBLE cook. Caught grilled cheese on fire once. >.>

And go commando. Guys find it hot apparently. XP
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Just put butter on both sides of the bread, not a lot, very little otherwise it will taste bad, low fire on the pot, place the bread put cheese... put another bread on top and flip it when one of the sides its heated.

ofcourse, thats the easy lazy way to do it, theres tastier kinds of waysd to make grilled cheese.

my lazy favorite is put bread on toaster and just put cheese in between it... lol so easy.
 Siren.Ihm
VIP
Server: Siren
user: Ihm
By Siren.Ihm 2010-06-06 05:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Back on topic for a sec because I must say this. I hate how all of these player warnings are first offences. Omg, he didn't sleep that mob instantly, maybe he's not completely on the ball today, maybe next time. At least before you warn, make sure you are justified in doing so and it wasn't just a one off problem...
[+]
 Valefor.Welfare
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-06-06 05:02:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh embedding is cool but I'm not really too interested in "learning" because I don't post many vids in forums and if youtube's own "embedding" code doesn't work, then screw it.

Besides, you do want people to start taking some initiative and do some work in game right? That takes discipline. The same kind of discipline that it takes to copy/paste a URL because you really wanna see what it is ~.^

Asura.Exantra
user: Exan
By Asura.Exantra 2010-06-06 05:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bitching for the sake of bitching I guess.. Either that or people want their 5 minutes of fame and attention.
 Valefor.Welfare
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-06-06 05:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah player warnings are crap - more about Francis!!!
[+]
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-06 05:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

My problem was I was so used to making ramen that I set the stove to high without a second thought until I saw smoke. It was too late by that point. ; ;
 Ramuh.Tousou
Server: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-06-06 05:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Exantra said:
Bitching for the sake of bitching I guess.. Either that or people want their 5 minutes of fame and attention.

Could it be... Could your avatar be Red? Please oh please say it is :O
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:04:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
My problem was I was so used to making ramen that I set the stove to high without a second thought until I saw smoke. It was too late by that point. ; ;

I ate ramen the first 2 months of my pregnancy :/ nothing but that, anything other I puked it.

After I got my ramen enfatuation, I cant smell ramen or i start to gag. weird, I hope I love ramen again, they make good midnight snacks.
 Valefor.Welfare
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-06-06 05:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya know....I'm legally blind so I qualify for all sorts of grants etc. - I even put myself through college with a few.

I'm willing to bet that ol' Francis there could get in on that whole "Save the Whales" thing.

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:05:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Exantra said:

Drama keels time.
I wantz to *** too ummm. Someone overcamped me while I was farming, Imad.
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-06 05:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Ihm said:
Back on topic for a sec because I must say this. I hate how all of these player warnings are first offences. Omg, he didn't sleep that mob instantly, maybe he's not completely on the ball today, maybe next time. At least before you warn, make sure you are justified in doing so and it wasn't just a one off problem...

That's why I said people need to pick themselves up, dust off, and move on. Instead, we get a bunch of rants. v.v
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-06 05:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Welfare said:
Meh embedding is cool but I'm not really too interested in "learning" because I don't post many vids in forums and if youtube's own "embedding" code doesn't work, then screw it.

Besides, you do want people to start taking some initiative and do some work in game right? That takes discipline. The same kind of discipline that it takes to copy/paste a URL because you really wanna see what it is ~.^
Touche, good sir. Touche.
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-06 05:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I bet Francis would love a grilled cheese... or 8.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:

o.ob i want another one lol i'm holding back on eating so much. My stomach isn't big .-. but my apetite is.
 Valefor.Welfare
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-06-06 05:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been waiting 6 goddamn years for B.Haidate - when do I get my sympathy huh? No one gives a ***. I don't even give a ***. (Popping this coming Thurs.)

Buncha lousy sissies. Their parents obviously didn't beat them enough and make them work.
I got expelled in 8th grade for pistol whipping some loud mouth til he pissed his pants and believe me - I got disciplined. None of this pussy ***where you stand in a corner for 10 minutes. I busted granite with an 8 Lbs. sledge and built a wall with it. Was grounded for 365 days straight and in between doing my school work and all my other crap my parents piled on, I opened the restaurant in the mornings so my Mom could go to school and get her education.

If people wanna *** about ***, they need to have something valid to *** about like working their *** off as a single white male and giving away 60% of your check so some fat piece of dogshit can sit on his *** eating french fries, throwing his WoW game token around his room, and beating a keyboard against his forhead.
I pay for that.
Anyone who works and gives up the better half of their goddamn check so some chickenshit wad like Francis can sit and listen to himself get fat - has a real !@#$ing right to ***.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Welfare, You are bitching <.< about nothing relevant too right now.

Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-06 05:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Alymorel said:

o.ob i want another one lol i'm holding back on eating so much. My stomach isn't big .-. but my apetite is.

I want some mashed potatoes. The garlic and herb kind. That sounds delicious. :L..
 Valefor.Welfare
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-06-06 05:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't need to be relevant. I pay 60% of my earnings to the USA. I bought a right to *** xD
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Alymorel said:

I want some mashed potatoes. The garlic and herb kind. That sounds delicious. :L..

eh I have a bad image of smashed potatoes, i did manage to eat them last time but i dont love them as much anymore, what a pity, this pregnancy has made me love and hate such weird foods.

I mean, i puked smashed potatoes, it was like throwing up liquid.. lol ridiculous.

I can't stand chicken that has been made on the oven or anything like that, it smells gross, and I'm starting to hate the smell of rice getting cooked. o.o damn hormones. I loved all those things.

btw; I don't cook. Phewww~

Diabolos.Renavi
Server: Diabolos
user: Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-06-06 05:17:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Welfare said:
I've been waiting 6 goddamn years for B.Haidate - when do I get my sympathy huh? No one gives a ***. I don't even give a ***. (Popping this coming Thurs.)

Buncha lousy sissies. Their parents obviously didn't beat them enough and make them work.
I got expelled in 8th grade for pistol whipping some loud mouth til he pissed his pants and believe me - I got disciplined. None of this pussy ***where you stand in a corner for 10 minutes. I busted granite with an 8 Lbs. sledge and built a wall with it. Was grounded for 365 days straight and in between doing my school work and all my other crap my parents piled on, I opened the restaurant in the mornings so my Mom could go to school and get her education.

If people wanna *** about ***, they need to have something valid to *** about like working their *** off as a single white male and giving away 60% of your check so some fat piece of dogshit can sit on his *** eating french fries, throwing his WoW game token around his room, and beating a keyboard against his forhead.
I pay for that.
Anyone who works and gives up the better half of their goddamn check so some chickenshit wad like Francis can sit and listen to himself get fat - has a real !@#$ing right to ***.
You know those videos are only made for other people's entertainment right? >_>; If you looked at his page and read his bio thingywhatever you'd see that I guess.. Or you may just be messing around now idk O_o;
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

People like francis deserve a right to exist, they make me happy when I'm hormonaly-sad :( I mean, c'mon.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Server: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-06-06 05:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-06 05:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell, you don't see me bitching about the guy who told me I need to stop playing because I didn't have a B. Haidate within the first three months of playing. What did I do? I fed his ***right back to him, BListed him and reformed the PT (he was lead, so when he suddenly dropped, I took over and got it done).

Well, technically now I am bitching, but you get my point. I got over it and moved on.

Btw, it probably is just your hormones Darki and I'm sure you'll be fine with those foods soon enough. ^^
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
Hell, you don't see me bitching about the guy who told me I need to stop playing because I didn't have a B. Haidate within the first three months of playing. What did I do? I fed his ***right back to him, BListed him and reformed the PT (he was lead, so when he suddenly dropped, I took over and got it done).

Well, technically now I am bitching, but you get my point. I got over it and moved on.

Btw, it probably is just your hormones Darki and I'm sure you'll be fine with those foods soon enough. ^^

nah.... I think throwing up smashed beef left me emotionaly scarred... worst puke ever... It was like I was getting exorsized or something lol

I do HOPE i get over the ramen lol i want to eat it again.

edit: btw, I'm also ranting about puking.
SO WE ALL RANT, ACCEPT AND GET OVER IT PPLZ.
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-06 05:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
btw, no one answered on lsni, has anyone tried those new trident layer gums? I really want one.

I have tried it, and it is great lol
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-06 05:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

A little late I know but, P&J > Grilled cheese 100% >.>
[+]
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-06 05:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Alymorel said:

nah.... I think throwing up smashed beef left me emotionaly scarred... worst puke ever... It was like I was getting exorsized or something lol

I do HOPE i get over the ramen lol i want to eat it again.

My worst had to be when I threw up all over the girl's bathroom door back in high school. The only thing I had was fruit punch, so it looked like someone had just spilled some weird pink liquid on the door. I had had an allergic reaction to my ADD medication. Too bad it didn't get me out of school that day. >.< But it did get me out of some standardized test. Woo!