Player Warning: Gone Too Far?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Player Warning: Gone too far?
Player Warning: Gone too far?
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never tried PnJ. TBH its not really as traditionaly big here as it is in america, My mom has and she goes nuts over it lol

yes.. I havent lived if I havent tried PnJ. i feel like such a failure lol...

how about hazelnut spread and bread? i loved that. made me feel stuffed though and abit nauseos.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:34:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Asura.Alymorel said:
Hell, you don't see me bitching about the guy who told me I need to stop playing because I didn't have a B. Haidate within the first three months of playing. What did I do? I fed his ***right back to him, BListed him and reformed the PT (he was lead, so when he suddenly dropped, I took over and got it done).

Well, technically now I am bitching, but you get my point. I got over it and moved on.

Btw, it probably is just your hormones Darki and I'm sure you'll be fine with those foods soon enough. ^^

nah.... I think throwing up smashed beef left me emotionaly scarred... worst puke ever... It was like I was getting exorsized or something lol

I do HOPE i get over the ramen lol i want to eat it again.

My worst had to be when I threw up all over the girl's bathroom door back in high school. The only thing I had was fruit punch, so it looked like someone had just spilled some weird pink liquid on the door. I had had an allergic reaction to my ADD medication. Too bad it didn't get me out of school that day. >.< But it did get me out of some standardized test. Woo!

my worst throw up was probly when i was like 10 and i threw up my fav chocolate cake all over the place.... I still eat that ***though! i never got scarred lol but i eat in very small portions, as very big ones make me nauseus/puke.

yeah hypoglucemia isnt nice with sweets :/ not because they raise your sugar level, because you basicly deliver them back. sux
 Valefor.Welfare
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-06-06 05:36:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I've been watching Francis and I dig the whole comedy routine but he should really get out and walk more. The guy is indeed funny and it would be nice to see someone that heh...."jolly"....live a long full life. Hard to do when you place 350~ Lbs. of stress on your heart =\
[+]
 Asura.Alymorel
Server: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-06 05:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to disagree. I prefer grilled cheese. When I first started college, that was breakfast. Grilled cheese, tater tots, and Mountain Dew. Not the healthiest of choices, but I'll be damned if it wasn't delicious!
 Valefor.Welfare
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-06-06 05:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

When I was in college I had crystal meth for breakfast. >.>
 Diabolos.Renavi
Server: Diabolos
user: Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-06-06 05:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I think this could make some people laugh, especially if you haven't seen it before.
 Caitsith.Surreal
Server: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-06 05:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Xdudemanx said:

so how many times do you guys think he said "I'm so excited"? ....lol ><
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-06 05:39:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know how to embed either. '''^.^>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04
 Diabolos.Renavi
Server: Diabolos
user: Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-06-06 05:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:

Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-06 05:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

:O I will now flame you for never trying the glory that is P&J.
But seriously if you get a chance you might want to try it it's pretty good especially with a banana.

sorry couldn't resist. =.=
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:
I have to disagree. I prefer grilled cheese. When I first started college, that was breakfast. Grilled cheese, tater tots, and Mountain Dew. Not the healthiest of choices, but I'll be damned if it wasn't delicious!

i ate pretty damn well in college, but i spent all my money in that... food basicly, I never bought anything else lol my mom thought me food> everything.
when i made breakfast iwas bacon eggs nad toast baby! lol im a breakfast fan >:) thats why I love denny's, which Ive asked a billion times now to go pregnant.. and no one wants to take me kill that denny's craving! the horror!
Valefor.Welfare said:
When I was in college I had crystal meth for breakfast. >.>

ewww drugs.
 Valefor.Welfare
By Valefor.Welfare 2010-06-06 05:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I grew out of that when I started getting more wired on coffee than speed. Guess I had built up a tolerance.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Server: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-06-06 05:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said:

the numbers/letters after the v= is what u should copy and put it in between [yout ube]here[/yout ube]

without the spaces
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Xgalahadx said:
But seriously if you get a chance you might want to try it it's pretty good especially with a banana.

theres some penut butter on the fridge :/ need to get jelly. I DID GET COMMANDED TO EAT PENUT BUTTER :/ bleh. not sure if itll be a good idea to experiment new food pregnant lol since im pregnant i could just not like it and have a bad impression and never try it again... you understand!?
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-06 05:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of the baby did you ever figure out what name you where going to give it?
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-06 05:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

theres some penut butter on the fridge :/ need to get jelly. I DID GET COMMANDED TO EAT PENUT BUTTER :/ bleh. not sure if itll be a good idea to experiment new food pregnant lol since im pregnant i could just not like it and have a bad impression and never try it again... you understand!?

Peanut butter makes me wretch..Fish sticks make me blargh too..I used to love peanut butter and celery >< now I cant go near it lol, I made the mistake of taking the prenatal vitamin before eating once, BIG MISTAKE....
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-06 05:50:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-06 05:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to love the whiplash burger, I'd have them take off the tomatoes and add jalapeno's..Now I cant stand Jalapeno's ; ;
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of the baby did you ever figure out what name you where going to give it?

Leonardo Louie

Louie is on miiiight, not sure of that. Leonardo is permanent >:)

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Peanut butter makes me wretch..Fish sticks make me blargh too..I used to love peanut butter and celery >< now I cant go near it lol, I made the mistake of taking the prenatal vitamin before eating once, BIG MISTAKE....

i drink my prenatals every 2 days <.> they give me stomach aches and constipation like mad... am i a bad mommy for skipping them? lol
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-06 05:54:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

Leonardo Louie

Louie is on miiiight, not sure of that. Leonardo is permanent >:)

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

i drink my prenatals every 2 days <.> they give me stomach aches and constipation like mad... am i a bad mommy for skipping them? lol

nah, And they do the same stuff to me too lol >< Have to deal with giant horsepills from hell, Doctor is going to try to get me chewables that taste like fruits lol, Then he looked at me weird when I said "Is it like Flintstones vitamins? Those were awesome when i was kid" lolol
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 05:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

i heard flintstones vitamins are as good as prenatals, i loved them though lol i might take them after my pregnancy too and eventually drink themm with my son.

i havent really bothered in changing prenatals....AGAIN... because well, i dont like experimenting with pills so much. the ones i have now are ok, they dont make me so so constipated, just abit.....sometimes too much.

i dont throw them up :) so yay me.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-06 05:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
i heard flintstones vitamins are as good as prenatals, i loved them though lol i might take them after my pregnancy too and eventually drink themm with my son.

i havent really bothered in changing prenatals....AGAIN... because well, i dont like experimenting with pills so much. the ones i have now are ok, they dont make me so so constipated, just abit.....sometimes too much.

i dont throw them up :) so yay me.

The ones I have dissolve way too fast and by then it's making me gag lol ><
 Ragnarok.Ezzi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Serey
By Ragnarok.Ezzi 2010-06-06 06:01:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
i heard flintstones vitamins are as good as prenatals, i loved them though lol i might take them after my pregnancy too and eventually drink themm with my son. i havent really bothered in changing prenatals....AGAIN... because well, i dont like experimenting with pills so much. the ones i have now are ok, they dont make me so so constipated, just abit.....sometimes too much. i dont throw them up :) so yay me.

Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2010-06-06 06:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably late to the party, but...

You know that the Francis videos are just a character he plays, right?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 06:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ezzi said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
i heard flintstones vitamins are as good as prenatals, i loved them though lol i might take them after my pregnancy too and eventually drink themm with my son. i havent really bothered in changing prenatals....AGAIN... because well, i dont like experimenting with pills so much. the ones i have now are ok, they dont make me so so constipated, just abit.....sometimes too much. i dont throw them up :) so yay me.

bleh nothing is worse than constipation, and constipation makes you throw up too you know :/ lol
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-06 06:04:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ragnarok.Ezzi said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

bleh nothing is worse than constipation, and constipation makes you throw up too you know :/ lol

I think everything makes me sick lol ><
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 06:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ragnarok.Ezzi said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

how far along are you?

at 5months i started to feel better, Im 7 nad i still get sick easily.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-06 06:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

im off to sleep abit before my aunts baby shower. ill reply laterz.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2010-06-06 06:10:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ragnarok.Ezzi said:
Caitsith.Surreal said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

how far along are you?

at 5months i started to feel better, Im 7 nad i still get sick easily.

still 2 months lol, I got the huge headaches alot, the nausea, the food cravings and extreme moodiness 24/7 now
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-06-06 06:11:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
im off to sleep abit before my aunts baby shower. ill reply laterz.

Ni ni ma'am.