New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Mastery Rank Data
Mastery Rank Data
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50
By LightningHelix 2024-05-17 09:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Excellent, as long as I'm doing "as good as I can do" I don't really mind if it's an awful grind, you know?

Oh, also, how's the surged 15th walk - soloable? I know it's one caturae that spawns all those awful caturae one by one, thinking fulltime 50 dt/meva on a dps job and try to burn them down?

(that gives a vorseal, but I need the titles anyway, and that one looks like an absolute bear...)
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-17 09:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I've done 15 solo it's not super pleasant but the ability to call new trusts while fighting helps.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2024-05-17 09:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Iirc sandworm has more predictable behavior after an update, so you can probably get tod that way. Otherwise it is a bit of a nightmare.
By LightningHelix 2024-05-17 16:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Iirc sandworm has more predictable behavior after an update, so you can probably get tod that way. Otherwise it is a bit of a nightmare.
This is a much better idea than my idea. And we even just had an update when I was not thinking about doing it! This is why I asked here, thank you!
By LightningHelix 2024-05-19 12:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Just gonna ask all my stupid questions here, one by one.

Can you repeat mission 2-3? I don't have Dark Dragon Slayer but I have the other ones, because I didn't specifically rotate destinations.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-19 12:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Switch nations you can redo them, can get all 3

Or 2box it, or help someone, it's based on which zone you fight the dragon.
 Shiva.Znitch
Server: Shiva
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2024-05-19 12:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I ended up levelling a mule on an alt account and assisting them to get title because I did the same fight twice when running through all the nation missions on my main.
By LightningHelix 2024-05-19 13:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Switch nations you can redo them, can get all 3

Or 2box it, or help someone, it's based on which zone you fight the dragon.
Switching nations would put me at rank 10 in that nation, it's not like I didn't do all three.

Mule on an alt is a pretty clever way to do it, honestly. Might be the best way I can think of.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2024-05-19 13:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Make it 5 mules on 5 different accounts, get rank 3 on all of them, and then you can get your own ballista team ready for those titles! (don't do it)
[+]
 Shiva.Znitch
Server: Shiva
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2024-05-19 20:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I got two or three of those and gave up when I saw they were temp titles that can't be set at a bard NPC (plus it's extremely time consuming- titles for every job and silver/bronze too ><)
By Ranoutofspace 2024-05-31 22:45:00
Link | Quote | Reply

After too many card campaigns, finally completed all Artifact Armor +3. Foire Taj +3 waiting to be picked up and then...it's all done! (Please Mastery Rank 9)

Relic done, Empyrean done, and now Artifact too.

Now I can start playing the game.
[+]
By LightningHelix 2024-06-09 20:29:57
Link | Quote | Reply

honestly I could have waited for them to come back from afk and just offer a trade or something but this is way funnier

two cards down, two to go. could just make some alts, but, again, this is at least ten times funnier.
[+]
By LightningHelix 2024-06-14 08:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Treating this as the "stupid questions about titles" thread: The Mog Garden title for "interact with the monster" 1000 times, that does not count harvesting items, right?
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
Server: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-06-14 09:03:25
Link | Quote | Reply

LightningHelix said: »
Treating this as the "stupid questions about titles" thread: The Mog Garden title for "interact with the monster" 1000 times, that does not count harvesting items, right?

Can't say with 100% certainty, but when SE has used that language before, it means the "pet, poke, slap" etc.
By LightningHelix 2024-06-14 10:09:46
Link | Quote | Reply

That was my assumption - that the actual "interact with the monster" menu option was the only thing that counted - but it never hurts to be sure. It's gonna be gated behind 1000 "put it down" anyway because that takes twice as long, minimum!
By Ranoutofspace 2024-06-14 16:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Collecting items does not count, only slap/poke/pet/etc from the interact with the [...] menu.

You can check the numbers from the menu in the mog garden. Learn about the garden > Tidbits of information.

[+]
By LightningHelix 2024-06-17 05:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I had no idea they'd let you actually see it! Thank you!

(lol at you having precisely 1001 furrow gathers. also how did you miss two pond fishing when you had coast fishing those two days?!)
By Ranoutofspace 2024-06-17 06:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I amaze myself all the time that I went in their for more than a year and didn't click on either. I mostly used it for changing jobs and porter packer and then once this thread was really going, I got into it and then the long grind began.
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50