Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22581 22582 22583 ... 22592 22593 22594
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-04 17:44:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Billionaire Galen Weston isnt going homeless because I entered four avocados as two (at the low low price of 2/$5) and bagged a head of lettuce without scanning at the self checkout.

Yes
A single *** avocado is THREE DOLLARS (or 2/$5). You tell me whos stealing from who??
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-04 17:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Inb4 “thats ridiculous youre lying about that price”

https://www.loblaws.ca/avocado/p/20055266001_EA
By Viciouss 2024-05-04 17:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't know about you guys but I'm looking forward to pirating the NBA playoffs tonight on Stream East.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-05-04 17:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean we're just going to keep repeating ourselves here but my POV on this situation would be:
-Find another store that sells avocados cheaper
-Don't eat avocado

The solution isn't to steal avocados.

FWIW I looked up my grocery store and they're also ~$2.50, but the family pack of 4 avocados is $4.49, so ~$1.12 each. Maybe look at deals, for coupons, or shop at a different store, rather than resorting to stealing and feeling justified because a company makes a profit?
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-04 17:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Don't know about you guys but I'm looking forward to pirating the NBA playoffs tonight on Stream East.
Game 7 Leafs Bruins when i get home from gym

Go Bruins
Then i can go back to saying *** the Bruins
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-04 17:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sporting packages are the absolute *** worst.

You want to watch a game? Oops, you cant because youre in the target market of one of these teams, use the local channel. They literally ENCOURAGE people to find online streams. This goes back to Thornys earlier statement of the illegal method being the easier one to use.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-04 18:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Next hes gonna say buying jerseys from AliExpress is bad, we should buy the official $250 fanatics jerseys.

IYKYK
By Draylo 2024-05-04 18:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

May 4th, all the cool merch...

Altho this luke looks like Dylan Sprouce

Then theres this... nice price for a 6 inch figure lol

[+]
By Viciouss 2024-05-04 18:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Sporting packages are the absolute *** worst.

You want to watch a game? Oops, you cant because youre in the target market of one of these teams, use the local channel. They literally ENCOURAGE people to find online streams. This goes back to Thornys earlier statement of the illegal method being the easier one to use.

Oh no you can watch your local team, you just have to pay for a VPN!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-04 19:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Talking about piracy

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-04 20:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Talking about piracy
[+]
By Viciouss 2024-05-04 20:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I mean, as soon as the Boy and the Heron hits streaming, it's gonna be right up there.
By Afania 2024-05-05 00:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Again
Im sorry man but simping for corporations that made more money on easter sunday then you will make all year is quite the move. You do you.

We are discussing the effect of piracy here, I am not sure why this repeatedly turned into "individual v.s corporation" war again, when the core concept wasn't even that.

Piracy doesn't only hurt corporations, it also hurt your local band or unknown writers and game makers who struggle to turn their creative work into a full time job.

If you want to discuss one particular streaming service being bad thus not worth the sub price then discuss that. Don't justify piracy in all situations under all conditions.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-05 01:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Your local band doesnt make *** all from album sales. Their bread and butter is merch and concerts.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-05 01:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Good morning, you people who dont properly wash your armpit or in-between your buttcheeks. And also you, who dont wash those parts at all.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-05 01:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

What do you mean "you people"?
[+]
By Afania 2024-05-05 01:41:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Your local band doesnt make *** all from album sales. Their bread and butter is merch and concerts.

But one or two more album sales give them a cookie for this fine afternoon, why not? ;(
 Carbuncle.Samuraiking
user: bossgalka
By Carbuncle.Samuraiking 2024-05-05 01:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk if you *** have tried Sand Land yet, but it's amazing.

While I love Dragon Ball as a franchise, I have hated most of Akira's work, artistically, outside of that. I feel like DB has used up all his good designs, and stuff like Dragon Quest and Sand Land etc. were his leftover designs that were ***. I also didn't like the trailer for it when I first saw it.

However, after actually giving it a go, I am loving Sand Land quite a lot. It plays similarly to Ni No Kuni and NNK2 in terms of overall feel. The combat is a little more straight action-based, and a huge focus is on the large selection of vehicles to explore and fight with, but going around a magical world and exploring it feels very similar. Even the art and characters have grown on me quite a lot and I even like them now as well.

If yall liked NNK/NNK2, I would give it a try. I'm maybe half way through at 25 hours, so it's got quite a lot of play time and story.
[+]
By Dodik 2024-05-05 05:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Some good matchups these NBA playoffs. Edwards pushing the wolves far.

Another year of watching highlights on YT without paying a cent too. No ads either. How will those millionaires playing basketball cope.

Oh, the morality.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-05-05 06:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-05 08:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-05-05 09:34:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Zehira said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Pirates may be free but content isn't.
Real pirates steal a ship. It can happen anytime. Look at Houthi rebels. lol
Traditional pirates, as in the mediterranean corso or the caribbian golden age of piracy, were more interested in the cargo than the ship that carried it.

Of course if the ship was an upgrade, valuable in its own right, or simply had too much cargo to be loaded aboard the pirate ship it would be taken as a prize.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-05 11:59:03
Link | Quote | Reply

The capacity to adapt is really a powerful feature in this current world.

A youtuber has been getting my attention by his style of doing videos.

But then, I went back and learned about his past.

From a kid boy who posted in early YT age educational video of how to do stuffs with freeware, to the teenage where he made hundreds of videos of Naruto, only to have a million sub channel demonitized and having to restart from 0, he evolved to become a person who react cringe media with his schizophrenic style, to currently where he simply spend his life doing lives on Twitch just reacting garbage media people send to him on Reddit, and edit highlights of it to post on YT.

This dude had 4 stages in his life and probably is younger than me (probably 20 to 30). Thats some willpower to adapt to constant changes in environment while still maintaing some traces of his personality on it.

A disturbed personality, but thats why hes that fun.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-05-05 13:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Mission failed. 15 week Oboro grind will now be a 16 week Oboro grind at best.

Was busy house hunting and working this past week, and didn't even get in my daily Sortieme Street runs.

Tried banging out the remaining JP last night. I needed to grind out about 598 total, and was starting from roughly 140.

I turned in after I hit 269 because Ionis ran out, and I have OCD about having my regional buff on at all times when in the appropriate region.

Managed to grind out another 104 and decided I needed a bath and a bite. I took the bath, but felt stiff afterwards... I leaned back, I just needed to stretch and microwave a chicken filet... And I passed out. 226 JP behind keeping up with the 15 week pace. *sigh*
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-05 13:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you properly wash the armpit and inside buttcheeks?
By Pantafernando 2024-05-05 14:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, maybe I messed by using the DLC content and grinding a bit for levels. Then making some best for early game demons for my party.

That made the so terrying "Matador" a pushover. Kinda a let down as every single page I read treating him with awfully high respect.

I guess the thing about him maybe is buff greatly increasing his eva and hit rate? All I had to do was buffing my own hit rate, then dish out dmg not that slowly. Also having one demon immune to force and my matagasomething also making me immune to force reduced my damege taken.

I guess the difficulty is by that time in game, most players werent aware of the importance of buffing themselves? Or maybe they wasnt playing properly fusion? Or maybe because the grinding for lvls would be unbearable without the grimmoires from DLC?
 Asura.Thunderjet
Server: Asura
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-05-05 18:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Traveling to italt in 3 hours
[+]
By jubes 2024-05-05 19:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Ok, maybe I messed by using the DLC content and grinding a bit for levels. Then making some best for early game demons for my party.

That made the so terrying "Matador" a pushover. Kinda a let down as every single page I read treating him with awfully high respect.

I guess the thing about him maybe is buff greatly increasing his eva and hit rate? All I had to do was buffing my own hit rate, then dish out dmg not that slowly. Also having one demon immune to force and my matagasomething also making me immune to force reduced my damege taken.

I guess the difficulty is by that time in game, most players werent aware of the importance of buffing themselves? Or maybe they wasnt playing properly fusion? Or maybe because the grinding for lvls would be unbearable without the grimmoires from DLC?

yeah every fight is like rock paper scissors, and buffs debuffs are very strong
By Draylo 2024-05-05 19:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

dula peep randomly showing up in times sq
By Viciouss 2024-05-05 21:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Watching Dune for the first time and it's putting me to sleep.
First Page 2 3 ... 22581 22582 22583 ... 22592 22593 22594