Player Warning – Treyvan, Samusamu (Fairy > Sylph)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Player warning – Treyvan, Samusamu (Fairy > Sylph)
Player warning – Treyvan, Samusamu (Fairy > Sylph)
First Page 2
 Fairy.Trig
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Trig
By Fairy.Trig 2010-03-22 19:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a *** thread – just a warning to others organizing events on Sylph

Held a pick-up dyna-xarc run on Fairy, 21MAR10, got about 35 people. Someone outside ls gave a glass to Samusamu who proceeded to lot everything that dropped. We asked people to lot currency that Samusamu won so that it could be returned to the sponsor, but he still got ~30 pcs. Sponsor was going for thf af2 and normal currency, all other af2 and 100pcs were freelot with comment. When thf af2 dropped, samusamu lotted low and the sponsor beat him. Then Treyvan lotted and promptly got himself killed. I raised him with 3 minutes to go before the drop timer but he wouldn’t get up or return tells. People tried to outlot him, one succeeded but passed for some reason. He hp’d as soon as he got the drop.

tl;dr version
- Samusamu (uninvited, probably a mule) lotted everything. He even stole a war af2 from one person that actually wanted it! So sad.
- Treyvan ninja-lotted thf hands, got lucky, hp’d and logged.

I know this probably wont matter with the merge/name change/etc, but hey, more info the better.

As for RB (sponsor), we will get him his hands someday… unfortunately with work/school, none of us have enough regular free time to maintain the old dyna shell at the moment… hence the pickups. In time, I guess.

To address the usual replies/arguments I have already read:
- “Treyvan was trying to help outlot Samusamu” – nope, he had a raise and lots of time to get up. He stole the af plain and simple.
- “It was a pickup dyna” – we all know that there is an inherent risk with pickup dyna. Once the glasses are handed out, it only takes one person to totally screw an entire group over. I do not mean to defend pickup dynamis (or pickup anything), just to pass on info about dirty players.
- “oh no my fake stuff is gone you guys ><!” – lame argument for someone who is posting on a mmo website.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the lame drama/oldest story in ffxi.

Cheers,
Trig
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-03-22 19:33:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Trey has always been a douche, I'm glad he's finally been exposed as such

I don't like to wish ill of people, but I definitely hope nothing good ever happens to him
[+]
 Fairy.Basilo
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-03-22 19:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont even particularly speak to him much but this really doesnt sound like Treyvan to ninja lot anything. But then I maybe stupidly would of trusted a majority of our server that I know by name.
[+]
 Sylph.Shaman
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shaman 2010-03-22 19:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

This happened on sylph about 2 weeks ago was a pick up on beau Guy got glass (Senus) and went afk and waited for Great katana attestation to drop and stole at the last min, warped and logged. Shame people still do this lol
 Fairy.Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-03-22 19:36:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Perhaps you know him better Spence. Actually Spence how long you been playing? I swear it aint been long like only year ago you were relatively gimp monk saying in ISNM you had never done it before and I believe you got the ore. Nothing against you just curious cos im sure I never remember seeing your name around before 08.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-03-22 19:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

This is my second character Bas, I've been playing since nearly NA release
 Sylph.Sindri
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-22 19:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Unfortunately I've heard of a lot of Ninja's lately because people will get away with it due to the name change, it's easy not to appear on Friends Lists you just change your handle. I appreciate the player warning, it's quite nice to have these posted.

Honestly I'm surprised one hasn't been posted for me for extreme annoyingness :P Welcome to our server ^^
 Sylph.Sindri
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-22 19:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shaman said:
This happened on sylph about 2 weeks ago was a pick up on beau Guy got glass (Senus) and went afk and waited for Great katana attestation to drop and stole at the last min, warped and logged. Shame people still do this lol

Oh yeah, Kingzak told me about that dude was pretty bummed. Or was this a totally seperate case? Cause if so that is just sad.
 Sylph.Shaman
By Sylph.Shaman 2010-03-22 19:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sindri said:
Sylph.Shaman said:

Oh yeah, Kingzak told me about that dude was pretty bummed. Or was this a totally seperate case? Cause if so that is just sad.

yeah same thing
 Fairy.Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-03-22 19:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

God I hate "Bas" 4 years of that ***, Basilo; randomly generated meaningless name to me. Well its not meaningless now >.> im sure if someone mentioned it to me in my 40s id cringe. But yeah im 50/50 on my name being taken apparently friend tried and it was taken but then SE announced names had been reserved on destination servers. Either way anyone who dislikes me lol PM me ill tell you my new name :D. Im not trying to hide my identity.

Ya sorry /derail.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-03-22 19:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I can start a new char with your name if you want
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-03-22 19:46:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Rerail - Treyvan's a douche
[+]
 Fairy.Antigone
user: jarredpoe
By Fairy.Antigone 2010-03-22 19:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Honest to god, I have played for 2 years and Trey is the only player to make it on my /Blacklist. I've never felt the need to blist anyone until I met him.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-22 20:01:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Rerail - Treyvan's a douche
I agree.
[+]
 Fairy.Cailleach
user: Cailleach
By Fairy.Cailleach 2010-03-22 22:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Just an add here....I have ss of the entire thing if anyone wants to dispute these facts:

1. Treyvan lots THF gloves
2. Everyone says "Treyvan WTF pass"
3. Treyvan mpk's himself on slept mobs
4. I cast raise on Treyvan
5. People continue to say "Hey Treyvan get up and pass that"
6. Treyvan never raises up and THF gloves drop to him
7. Treyvan death warps to wg

This player warning is definitely valid so watch out Sylph >.<

[+]
 Fairy.Magitek
user: Magitek
By Fairy.Magitek 2010-03-22 23:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Was there, in fact, another person lotting everything they shouldn't have been lotting? If not, lol, check out Treyvan's player page on Fairy listing before it gets deleted. Cute how one of his LS member is trying to defend him when the rest of the people who were at the run are accusing him of foul play.

nvm, didn't read OP like a tard. Thanks for keeping me entertained for the last 30 minutes, nothing good on T.V. ^-^
 Bismarck.Altar
Server: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-03-22 23:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shaman said:

A pick up dyna doing attestation run? o.O
 Fairy.Staley
user: Staleyx
By Fairy.Staley 2010-03-22 23:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Blah Blah Blah /scrolls down

Royalblood deserves everything coming to him. Who tells there linkshell to kill bst pets in sky to steal a despot, gtfo out of sky already. Treyvan still is a *** sucking whiny ***, but I applaud him this time. Good job douches.
[+]
 Fairy.Elrik
user: Drakonite
By Fairy.Elrik 2010-03-22 23:39:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Treyvan was, and will always be, an ***. Self-proclaimed one at that.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Sucks someone got shafted because of his douchebaggery tho.

[+]
 Fairy.Tedwardian
By Fairy.Tedwardian 2010-03-22 23:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

*** man, fairy is bringing drama.
 Fairy.Elrik
By Fairy.Elrik 2010-03-22 23:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh believe me I saved the best for the merge :3
 Fairy.Tedwardian
By Fairy.Tedwardian 2010-03-22 23:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

people are selfish, should have waited til we merged so everyone could have enjoyed this first hand..
 Fairy.Pwrlessgirl
user: Pwrless
By Fairy.Pwrlessgirl 2010-03-22 23:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Gosh... so much hate over this game. Let me be safe than sorry and take out my Little Black Book of Thieves and BadReps, and add another one to the list. Does anyone has another jar of Black Ink? I'm running low!
[+]
By Starstrukk 2010-03-22 23:57:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Staley said:
Royalblood deserves everything coming to him. Who tells there linkshell to kill bst pets in sky to steal a despot, gtfo out of sky already.

Haha, I remember when my shell "stole" a Dynamis zone from him because he didn't know what Daylight Savings Time was and scheduled it wrong...

Threatened to steal our zones every week after that, never happened sadly. :(
[+]
 Fairy.Staley
By Fairy.Staley 2010-03-22 23:59:19
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=49544

AZZZZCARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lulz
 Fairy.Elrik
By Fairy.Elrik 2010-03-23 00:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, I take my statement about being sorry back. Nobody that kills BST pets to steal a despot is worthy of being called a human being.

Douche screws douche. Karma acts in strange ways.

[+]
 Fairy.Staley
By Fairy.Staley 2010-03-23 00:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

What elrik said. Pwrlessgirl Your xp parties rocked my sox.
[+]
 Fairy.Rorrick
user: Rorrick
By Fairy.Rorrick 2010-03-23 00:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

He'll be notable on Sylph because he'll be glued to his in game e-tail Wikked or whatever she changes her name to.

Hideous green pearl and a mildly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE Elvaan shouldn't be hard to pick out of a crowd.
[+]
 Fairy.Puttydat
user: Puttydat
By Fairy.Puttydat 2010-03-23 00:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be notable on Sylph because I'll be glues to my e-tail Rorrick or whatever he changes his name to.

Beautiful SoS pearl and mildly entertaining Hume shouldnt be too hard to pick out of a crowd.

Sup Rorrick :P
First Page 2