Player Warning – Treyvan, Samusamu (Fairy > Sylph)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Player warning – Treyvan, Samusamu (Fairy > Sylph)
Player warning – Treyvan, Samusamu (Fairy > Sylph)
 Sylph.Coerus
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Coerus
By Sylph.Coerus 2010-03-23 01:28:19
Link | Quote | Reply

welcome to sylph :)
By Royalblood 2010-03-30 15:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

ok i am sorry for telling the shell to kill the pets i know it was wrong and we stoped doing that. i was tired of spending hour farming depot for bst to get it solo and bazzar so i could buy later just so member who put in the effort to farm could have things to lot on. i was only looking out for ppl in shell again sorry for the trouble at the same time the shell could have not done it but they wanted that cause they was tired of loseing to bst plus you cannot compare sky despot to thf hands in xarcabard
 Alexander.Asianguy
Server: Alexander
user: Asianguy
By Alexander.Asianguy 2010-03-31 12:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

http://z11.invisionfree.com/CLAIMED/index.php?showtopic=4559

This the same guy?
 Fairy.Usua
Server: Fairy
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2010-03-31 13:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Antigone said:
Honest to god, I have played for 2 years and Trey is the only player to make it on my /Blacklist. I've never felt the need to blist anyone until I met him.
lol Apparently you haven't met ragnalok.
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-04-01 04:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

All *** from Sylph apparently switched servers or returned with new names :P
 Phoenix.Zeotah
Server: Phoenix
user: Zeota
By Phoenix.Zeotah 2010-04-03 19:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

He and Wikked moved (or are moving) to Alexander I believe. I was in US with Trey and never had a problem with the guy personally.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [194 days between previous and next post]
By axlzero 2010-10-14 12:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

the latest on treyvan he abused members of claimed linkshell on ventrillo and is sucking *** up to the two leaders so they wont kick him the subleaders are starting to hate this guy hes an abusive jerk i left claimed becasue i got tired of his ***and his crying like a *** pussy about wanting his hauteclaire i personally think his second motive was to get me to leave so he would move up in points and lot without competiton either way he is ruining Iclaimed linkshell a lot of members left it becasue of him and a few bad eggs also he bad mouth another player on forums for claimed in the members only zone saying certain people didnt earn there items when its *** if you do the camps commit your time you earn the E body or whatever i cussed him out in tell i post it here for you guys to see

im working to bring you guys what he has said in claimed private forums
i no longer have acess to the private forums but i do know people who do that are pissed off at him also on another note chariya(permabanned for dropping the N bomb in hnm camp)/vins is an *** and a *** punk if he were to jump servers dont let him join anything
 Sylph.Lotusbluete
user: Katniss
By Sylph.Lotusbluete 2010-10-14 15:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

reading this made my head hurt.
By ranma6899 2010-10-31 04:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

jacensolo a stolen account ,it was mine 7 years or more down the drain.

i got picture in pending then you see ,i been watching auction for 3 months se just ignores me. he left my main chacter askars on gilmesh been saleing all my blm spells for askars on sylph when i started his name was askar jacensolo is his mule ,you guys used call me one the old summonors
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2010-11-09 14:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

ranma6899 said:
jacensolo a stolen account ,it was mine 7 years or more down the drain.

i got picture in pending then you see ,i been watching auction for 3 months se just ignores me. he left my main chacter askars on gilmesh been saleing all my blm spells for askars on sylph when i started his name was askar jacensolo is his mule ,you guys used call me one the old summonors
{Huh!?}
Sorry man but I don't even... what?

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Quiznor
user: Quiznor
By Sylph.Quiznor 2010-12-18 18:38:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Zeotah said:
He and Wikked moved (or are moving) to Alexander I believe. I was in US with Trey and never had a problem with the guy personally.

I heard about it when I joined US back on Fairy before the merge.Recently (2 months ago maybe?) Trey and Wikked came back to Sylph and joined a shell ran by a former heavyweight of US (since US basically broke) that i was also in.From the first day they got into the LS,everyone hated them except the LS leader.I heard it from trey's own mouth how he bragged about ninja lotting those hands on vent because (and i quote) "royalblood had everything coming to him,im *** proud as ***for doing it" anyway 2 or 3 days later,Trey and Wikked left the LS and are now members of //Zerg.Funny enough,I was randomly standing in port jeuno one day and someone /stared at trey and said in /say "arent you that elvaan that ninja lotted THF hands and swapped servers?" and I had to LOL IRL.
 Sylph.Ericnuke
user: Ericnuke
By Sylph.Ericnuke 2010-12-31 15:05:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, sponsor was getting thf gloves and normal currency? That's not sponsoring, that's getting people to do your work for you, lol. But anyway yea, that was a crooked thing to do about the lotting, welcome to FFXI or any MMORPG for that matter. That's why it's best to do things with friends and stay away from pick-up groups on (what used to be) important events.
 Sylph.Ericnuke
user: Ericnuke
By Sylph.Ericnuke 2010-12-31 15:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Lotusbluete said:
All *** from Sylph apparently switched servers or returned with new names :P
You mean they left at one time?