Random Politics & Religion #19

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #19
Random Politics & Religion #19
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 82 83 84
By fonewear 2017-02-06 19:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Now I prefer twitter cause it gets to the *** point. I'm not looking to learn too much now.
By Viciouss 2017-02-06 19:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Quote:

After the raid, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said it had been "a successful operation by all standards" and the Pentagon released a statement that said U.S. forces had captured "materials and information that is yielding valuable intelligence."
Taunting the Donald? Sounds like al-Rimi might also be employeed by the Washington Post or New York Times.

Not sure I would call it a successful operation by "all" standards when we lost a guy and we missed the primary target. I'm sure the intel was indeed valuable but things definitely went wrong.
By fonewear 2017-02-06 19:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Donald Trump double dips his chips !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-06 20:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
And yet another peaceful protest riot ensues in California.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-06 20:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd say pussy riot but have you seen the women's march...woah Jenny Craig called they want their diet back !
By fonewear 2017-02-06 20:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry I had a Rodney Dangerfield moment.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-06 21:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Quote:

After the raid, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said it had been "a successful operation by all standards" and the Pentagon released a statement that said U.S. forces had captured "materials and information that is yielding valuable intelligence."
Taunting the Donald? Sounds like al-Rimi might also be employeed by the Washington Post or New York Times.

Not sure I would call it a successful operation by "all" standards when we lost a guy and we missed the primary target. I'm sure the intel was indeed valuable but things definitely went wrong.

Yep and if this was Clinton, some would be calling it a Benghazi Redux.
By fonewear 2017-02-07 06:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

"fake RP&R #19" -DTJ

Most people here can't tell the difference between fake and real. This is a website devoted to escaping reality more or less !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-07 06:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy Necro-Reply...Fone you're back reading again. Your intrawebz advisors warned you about that.

The FFXI AH is a fake website. It's really just a candy coated bulletin board
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-07 06:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Well just because something is fake doesn't mean it is bad. I rather have a fake person. Then a honest *** any day !
By fonewear 2017-02-07 06:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyways who wants to face reality everyday. It just keeps getting worse and worse.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-02-07 07:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyways who wants to face reality everyday. It just keeps getting worse and worse.

I'd say reality can go *** itself, but I'm not 100% sure that's not what's happened and we're getting the results right now.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-07 08:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

I'd say reality can go *** itself, but I'm not 100% sure that's not what's happened and we're getting the results right now.

In the Soviet States of America; reality says you go *** yourselves.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-02-07 09:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

But since no one attends his inaugurations parties, no one notices!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-07 09:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

When he's not double dipping Lay's potato chips, he gets down on Dominos, KFC and McDonalds. He also loves Keebler Vienna Fingers.

I give him a year-2yrs.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-02-07 10:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
You forgot the destroyed $25m helicopter.

Also the pentagon released a 10 year old ISIS propaganda movie as proof of how great the intel we got from the raid was.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-07 11:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

That Pentagon flap was pretty odd.
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2017-02-07 12:03:20
Link | Quote | Reply

http://everysecondcounts.eu
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-02-07 12:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-02-07 12:32:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Proof that Donald Trump plays FFXI!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-07 12:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Right, and nobody has ever made a character out of a president before....
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2017-02-07 12:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Devos got approved I guess cause no chickens voted against. I can't believe people are fine with this.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-07 12:44:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It was a tie in the senate, which then goes to the VP for the tie-breaker. so 25 peps voted against it.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-07 12:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

er... 50 I mean.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-07 12:49:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Devos got approved I guess cause no chickens voted against. I can't believe people are fine with this.
You mean the completely partisan attempt by the liberals/democrats to keep somebody that Trump nominated as his Education Secretary?

Something that liberals/democrats would have/actually done against other Trump nominees, and will continue to do so?

In other news, another riot broke out today in Berkeley, California, due to a message about Trump sneezing during the Super Bowl, which enraged the left, who, hours after the sneeze, demanded that Trump be impeached due to the unconstitutional discharge of bodily fluids. Meanwhile, Bill Clinton was given the honorary Medal of Civil Discourse today at UCLA for his discharge of bodily fluids onto a blue dress back in 1996.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-07 12:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
You mean the completely partisan attempt by the liberals/democrats to keep somebody that Trump nominated as his Education Secretary?

Something that liberals/democrats would have/actually done against other Trump nominees, and will continue to do so?

In other news, another riot broke out today in Berkeley, California, due to a message about Trump sneezing during the Super Bowl, which enraged the left, who, hours after the sneeze, demanded that Trump be impeached due to the unconstitutional discharge of bodily fluids. Meanwhile, Bill Clinton was given the honorary Medal of Civil Discourse today at UCLA for his discharge of bodily fluids onto a blue dress back in 1996.

She's an IDIOT. Republicans shouldn't want her either
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-07 12:55:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Her confirmation just makes it that much easier for Dems to oppose Trump's "agenda." There is no pressure at all on them.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-07 12:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

She's an IDIOT. Republicans shouldn't want her either
Nobody seemed to have pointed that out during the confirmation hearing, nor the 24 hour protest.

Little was asked about her qualifications of the job, most of this whole ploy was partisan at best, superficial at worst.

But you know what? It's over with. It's done, and nothing you can do to stop it now (well, not you personally Drac).
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-07 12:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Her confirmation just makes it that much easier for Dems to oppose Trump's "agenda." There is no pressure at all on them.
Let her screw up then.

But face it. The liberals/democrats are being very hypocritical on this whole scenario. Why, it was 8 years ago that they were condemning the Republicans for doing exactly what they are doing now.

What changed, you ask? Just them not getting their way anymore.

I'm just watching the shitfest and enjoying the tears.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2017-02-07 13:00:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The video of her hearing is out there, how can you possibly not understand why this person is inept is beyond me. Education should be a primary concern for America, why can't you grasp it?
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 82 83 84