users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Pre-75 Cap Nostalgia
Pre-75 Cap Nostalgia
 Asura.Yunamae
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Yunamae 2016-12-08 01:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

God you really make me miss the old days, lol death on the dunes and to worms tee hee. I had a mini break but im back again i will always love the game but i stll miss the old fashioned proper parties even if they involved alot of death lolz. (and mean people lol)

I been fishing and crafting when i come back last couple days, as all me friends over the years have come and gone and since i went on a couple month break me last proper one seems to have left lol.

Ive played on n off over the last nearly 11 years now. Couple different characters. Originally gilgamesh with computed generated name as i didnt know what to call myself lol as Amyjayne, then ever since that named after me kid bless here Maelin, maelinx and and Yunamae. On Asura mainly, years back briefly on siren.

Im mainly on Queenforever nowadays as that was born when a pal went all mean as S**t on me lol, i love the game but for the longest time maybe 6 months or so i left me main Yuna. I still fish on her, but not much else.

I love the game, but over the years people have messed my head up on it lol, silly women that i am, but i will not let them ruin it for me. I can solo stuff till the last day its still here quite easily, unfortunately as noone i meet seems to be quite as obsessed with the game as me lol.

If nothing else i willl finish me crafting on all me mules as they seems to have changed the guild points amounta,crafting is alot easier skill nowadays.
 Phoenix.Frankbrodie
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Frankbrodie 2016-12-09 13:27:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Phoenix.Pilipinoboi said: »
Another thing I thought I should share; Remember getting the Lv 50 cap items at Eldieme or Garlaige? Shouting for a Lv 60 to help you and end up dying / getting lost under there then ultimately getting owned by Serket as well? haha.

Literally just did these solo with 4 trusts on a new character. The Lich were by far the hardest kills.

The other 2 limit items are almost definitely quicker to kill the mobs than go click the 3 x ??? marks.
I refuse to believe it's not quicker to get the item in Eldeime by clicking the 3 x ??? marks than it is to go hunting liches though.

Started a brand new character myself on a different server a month ago. Just to experience the stuff with no help or gil for the first time since I first started over 10 years ago.
And I did the 50 limit by killing the mobs in Garlaige and Crawlers. And touching the 3 x ??? tings in Eldeime. Easy solo with trusts. Took less than an hour total as opposed to a full night session with a level 65 RDM killing the mobs for me back then, with me standing at the zone entrances.

I think I'm up to day 28 on my new character now. Got 4 jobs at 99. Still no level 119 gear because I'm forcing myself to do EVERYTHING solo. So no partying. EVER!
Rank 10 Sandy. Sold a million gils worth of Conquest points already to keep me going each day.
Got all 9 Rhapsody KI's so yes it's all doable up to then at ilevel-117.
Be finishing up CoP in next day or so.
25 Job points in BST which is totally dragging to get to 50 JP for Su1 to buy an axe from the Su1 NPC to give me 119 pets.

It's rekindled my interest for a while at least. Probably going to cancel my 11 characters on the other server.
 Asura.Delcius
Server: Asura
user: Delcius
By Asura.Delcius 2016-12-11 21:13:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I started in August 2004. Seriously no one posted about gobbie trains?? In the dunes was the not a thing on other servers? Partying in Bibiki Bay,Cape Terrigan, all the good old places. I miss the old days.
By Calinari 2016-12-11 21:14:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Delcius said: »
I started in August 2004. Seriously no one posted about gobbie trains?? In the dunes was the not a thing on other servers? Partying in Bibiki Bay,Cape Terrigan, all the good old places. I miss the old days.

It's posted about, just not "this thread".

The mass mpking was one of the most fun things in game until square ruined it.

Calinari said: »

The drama. The chaos. The MPK.
Right up there with CN trains. Selbina mpks. Stealing dynamis times.

You know it was the best, because they had to add entire new mechanics to the game to take away our fun.
By Jetackuu 2016-12-11 21:15:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, the Lich weren't so bad when I was able to pull just 1 properly.
 Odin.Draugge
Server: Odin
By Odin.Draugge 2016-12-11 22:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

i just came bk from a 3 year break all my 99 gear is useless, 85 empys are worthless, and currency for relics are at an all time low. Its like learning a new game almost, i still feel nastalgic and miss alot of the old day, but the new stuff is fun too. What i really Miss is the people population seems so low i wish they would merge it with 14 so u pay to play 1 and get both or something just to liven things up again.