Random Arguments & Strawmen #15

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Arguments & Strawmen #15
Random Arguments & Strawmen #15
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48
By Yatenkou 2016-12-09 14:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Yatenkou said: »
FBI stated that over 5 foreign countries hacked her private server at 99% certainty that this happened, meaning she basically gave 5 countries classified information.

NO

Under the logic you are communicating; If I steal from you it is not theft but in fact you giving to me. That's not how it works.

No, if she knowingly uses an insecure server to house classified documents and emails, she should be punished for her recklessness. This isn't some day to day company ***, this is classified information from her time as Secretary of State of the USA. She should be held accountable for her negligence, because as someone who worked in an IT position, if you get caught doing ***like that, you can and will be fired, and perhaps sued for possession of company property in the form of e-documents or anything of the sort.

She should be investigated because simply put, her recklessness whether intentional or not, puts people in danger, and she should not get away with this misconduct.
By eliroo 2016-12-09 14:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Just because she lost, doesn't mean she shouldn't answer for her crimes.
I agree, if she comes here I'll ban her.

Someone make this guy a mod.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-09 14:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

These politics aren't random enough.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-12-09 14:11:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we just change the name to "Clinton, Trump and Racist Strawmen" ?
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-09 14:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
This "Ok, Trump did wrong but Clinton did wronger." ***is stupid and you are all stupid for continuing it. Both have pulled some ***, everyone's candidate was ***and we all lose no matter what.
The problem is that Hillary's wrongdoing is costing people their lives and wellbeing, and yet people are focusing solely on the ***talking that Trump did.

Hillary is not relevant anymore, Trump is the president elect. Nobody cares about Hillary.
No, you don't understand. Just because she lost, doesn't mean she shouldn't answer for her crimes. FBI stated that over 5 foreign countries hacked her private server at 99% certainty that this happened, meaning she basically gave 5 countries classified information. Now I'm not a legal expert, but that's something you indict the ***out of someone for.

But the main thing I'm trying to stress: Someone needs to just launch a *** investigation on her, because the FBI is stating 99% certainty that she did this.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-fbi-now-99-certain-least-5-foreign-services-hacked-hillarys-server/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47XG_r0gUF8

How is any of this relevant on discussions about President elect Trump?
Well, it WAS "random".
By fonewear 2016-12-09 14:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't bitched here in awhile, I felt it was time.

Seriously though, Trump will be President soon; to half of the discussion I'd say it's time to accept it and enjoy the ride, to the other half I say that this is Trump's thing now more than it has been, he will be criticized by the media, the American people, and the world. It comes with being the POTUS.

So yes, Hillary is pretty much as relevant as that car salesman in...I dunno, pick a town. Muncie, IN. That car salesman in Muncie, IN who's pushing that 02 Chevy on you knowing it has a blown head gasket and faulty brake lines and asking twice what it's worth. That's about how significant she is now.

Hillary is only relevant if you enjoy losers.
By fonewear 2016-12-09 14:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Random supposes people believe in free will !
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-09 14:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I haven't bitched here in awhile, I felt it was time.

Seriously though, Trump will be President soon; to half of the discussion I'd say it's time to accept it and enjoy the ride, to the other half I say that this is Trump's thing now more than it has been, he will be criticized by the media, the American people, and the world. It comes with being the POTUS.

So yes, Hillary is pretty much as relevant as that car salesman in...I dunno, pick a town. Muncie, IN. That car salesman in Muncie, IN who's pushing that 02 Chevy on you knowing it has a blown head gasket and faulty brake lines and asking twice what it's worth. That's about how significant she is now.

Hillary is only relevant if you enjoy losers.
Crooked, lyin' losers.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2016-12-09 14:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I smell mod power abuse!

We better start an internal investigation...
[+]
By fonewear 2016-12-09 14:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I would go into random verse pseudo randomness but it isn't random enough !
By Yatenkou 2016-12-09 14:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

This "Ok, Trump did wrong but Clinton did wronger." ***is stupid and you are all stupid for continuing it. Both have pulled some ***, everyone's candidate was ***and we all lose no matter what.
The problem is that Hillary's wrongdoing is costing people their lives and wellbeing, and yet people are focusing solely on the ***talking that Trump did.

Hillary is not relevant anymore, Trump is the president elect. Nobody cares about Hillary.
No, you don't understand. Just because she lost, doesn't mean she shouldn't answer for her crimes. FBI stated that over 5 foreign countries hacked her private server at 99% certainty that this happened, meaning she basically gave 5 countries classified information. Now I'm not a legal expert, but that's something you indict the ***out of someone for.

But the main thing I'm trying to stress: Someone needs to just launch a *** investigation on her, because the FBI is stating 99% certainty that she did this.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/breaking-fbi-now-99-certain-least-5-foreign-services-hacked-hillarys-server/

How is any of this relevant on discussions about President elect Trump?

Someone claimed that Clinton was no longer relevant, so I am proving she is still relevant in all of this.
By Ramyrez 2016-12-09 14:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

(most) Random number generations aren't really random!

[+]
By fonewear 2016-12-09 14:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I was going to go into that about how deterministic so called "random" generators are but the amount of people interested is low !
By Ramyrez 2016-12-09 14:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone claimed that Clinton was no longer relevant, so I am proving she is still relevant in all of this.

No, you're doing the same thing Trump does, trying to distract from the point.

Yeah, fine, prosecute Hillary too, I don't give a ***.

But don't pretend Trump isn't every bit as corrupt in spirit, if not in true scope.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-12-09 14:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I was going to go into that about how deterministic so called "random" generators are but the amount of people interested is low !

Never stops me!
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-09 14:27:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said: »
I smell mod power abuse!

We better start an internal investigation...

Ramyrez said: »

No, you're doing the same thing Trump does, trying to distract from the point.

Yeah, fine, prosecute Hillary too, I don't give a ***.

But don't pretend Trump isn't every bit as corrupt in spirit, if not in true scope.
Pretty much. >.>
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-12-09 14:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
All these extreme people we talk about I have yet to meet any of them in real life.

I don't talk to alt right or alt left people. I would say outside of a few websites. The actual population of said people is small.

I've met both and liked neither. I'm a practical person and that means real compromise and accepting a middle ground with ones opposition, extremists are far to dedicated to no compromises on their positions.
Compromise is not always possible or the desired solution. How do you compromise with some who blames Jews for everything or think that vaccines cause autism? The grey area in between some extremes only extends so far.

And there's no such thing as the alt-left. *** that false equivalence ***.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-12-09 14:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

A Lou Dobbs comment from over a month ago with no official followup from the FBI? Sounds 2legit.

2legit2quit
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-12-09 14:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
And there's no such thing as the alt-left. *** that false equivalence ***.

Ehhhh.

I think misinformation is a dangerous thing and I think that there's a lot of anti-science in some of the fringe left. We'll say "fringe" instead of "alt" if you want, but either way they're a bunch of unhinged loonies and not all of them are harmless.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-09 15:03:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because she lost, doesn't mean she shouldn't answer for her crimes.
I agree, if she comes here I'll ban her.
Lies, you would give her the green!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-09 15:07:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, he should
definitely
be tried for treason for having a corrupt spirit.

Or at the very least, take the job away from him and give it to the person who is corrupt all around.

That'll teach 'em for electing a deplorable!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-12-09 15:08:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember when this happened:

[+]
By eliroo 2016-12-09 15:10:20
Link | Quote | Reply

They also had a Trump version.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-09 15:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Yeah, he should
definitely

Or at the very least, take the job away from him and give it to the person who is corrupt all around.

We're back where we started, ladies & gentlemen.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-12-09 15:42:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Yeah, he should
definitely

We're back where we started, ladies & gentlemen.

'Tis the season to Benghazi.
By Yatenkou 2016-12-09 16:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Pennsylvania update

The judge will more than likely make his decision on Monday, December 12th. One day before the *** deadline to get all of Pennsylvania recounted.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-12-09 16:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Pennsylvania update

The judge will more than likely make his decision on Monday, December 12th. One day before the *** deadline to get all of Pennsylvania recounted.
Look it's not going to get overturned... trump will become the 45th president... let it go already...
[+]
By Yatenkou 2016-12-09 16:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Pennsylvania update

Look it's not going to get overturned... trump will become the 45th president... let it go already...
Hey unlike other people I'm actually posting updates to stuff to those curious.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2016-12-09 16:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

(most) Random number generations aren't really random!

Nothing in the Universe is random, it only appears so because of how little we know about it's state and the sheer amount of chaos (entropy) involved. Closet I've seen is on the Via Epia CPU's, they builtin a Quantum RNG inside the CPU to assist in cryptographic key generation. It works by sensing the electro potential difference between several very special pathways in the CPU to six or seven decimal places. At that point it's impossible to predict without knowing the quantum state of the electrons in those lines, which isn't possible without altering them.
First Page 2 3 ... 46 47 48