First Page 2 3 ... 24 25
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-11-10 02:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Xantavia said: »
In honor of the President Elect and telling it like it, I would like to say the following.

If you voted for Trump because of Trump (not because 'not Hillary'), you are OK with non-consensual sexual contact. You are OK with discriminating against certain religions. You are OK with treating citizens differently based on sexual orientation. And some of you, I suppose, are good people.

Really powerful stuff. You've made me realize my privilege and I'm now ashamed of supporting Trump. I should have voted Hillary. Much ragrets.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2016-11-10 03:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

In honor of the President Elect and telling it like it, I would like to say the following.

If you voted for Trump because of Trump (not because 'not Hillary'), you are OK with non-consensual sexual contact. You are OK with discriminating against certain religions. You are OK with treating citizens differently based on sexual orientation. And some of you, I suppose, are good people.

And you guys wonder why the rural folks backed Trump. The level of arrogance the left displays is legendary.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-11-10 03:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-11-10 03:28:58
Link | Quote | Reply

The hastily-Sharpied, upside-down pride flag isn't news.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-11-10 03:50:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-11-10 04:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

And you guys wonder why the rural folks backed Trump. The level of arrogance the left displays is legendary.
Just in case it went over your head...
Quote:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
So it is OK when Trump says it, but change a few words and it is suddenly arrogance.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-10 05:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Phoenix.Thorbean said: »
Sylph.Cherche said: »
Tfw hating people who wish for the eradication or subjugation of an entire people based on race, religion or sexual preference is the same as being someone who wishes for the above to occur.

Free speech as long as it doesn't offend then? I'm not a fan of that idea, I prefer my real biggots to shout it from the roof tops so I know who to avoid.
And I prefer they keep it within the privacy of their own homes so they don't find themselves dragged out of their beds and killed in the middle of the night like they've done to so many others themselves.
Still backreading but stopped to comment this. Openminded, accepting people don't drag anyone in the street to kill them. Maybe you should start keeping this ***to yourself as well.
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2016-11-10 05:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Also why is a farmer flipping burgers? I think I missed something... *keeps backreading*
Guide Maker
By Seha 2016-11-10 06:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if Nik was still wondering but about turnout:
Trump lost almost 2 mil votes compared to Romney
But Clinton lost over 6 mil compared to Obama...

Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-10 06:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Despite an ongoing discussion...kinda, I'm gonna lock this because election day is over. Let's transition over to RP&R.
First Page 2 3 ... 24 25