Random Politics & Religion #11

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #11
Random Politics & Religion #11
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 16:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
All of that is utter ***. We have survived 3 other central banks being abolished and thrived we will survive even better without the federal reserve. In fact eliminating the fed along with the federal income tax would lower the taxes Americans pay by 35 to 40% that is huge savings and that additional wealth would help revamp the markets with sales. The Price of goods from the previously inflated prices would lower and stabilize to meet consumer demand.
You want to know the major difference between the previous attempts at central banking and our current system?

Congress learned from it's previous mistakes and gave their monetary power to an agency that they oversee.

And guess what, it works!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 16:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Oh, and how do you plan to maintain necessary services, emergency services, police, and military defenses, and infrastructure, pay your government employees, maintain roads and government vehicles and buildings, without taxes?

What happens to Social Insurance plans for the elderly that depend on it because they can't work due to age? What about child services for the abused?

Those are also funded through taxes? What about their rights? Oh that's right, they disappear. All those services disappear because they can't be paid for. Then you get left with private toll roads of questionable quality, where mobs can ran sack you for travelling on it.

Businesses also got a way with a lot of heinous ***back in 1776. Because there were a lack of worker's rights laws and nothing to protect employees from being over worked and underpaid, or ways to compensate them if they were hurt at work.

Think of how many government employees there are. You'd be eliminating all of their jobs. And the jobs of people who depend on those government employees to maintain their jobs.

No more postal service.
No more Fire and Rescue.
No more National Parks.
no more government services of which the people so heavily rely on.

You ever look at the reasons why the other centralized systems have failed, and why this one is actually working? Probably not. Each bank though, has lasted 20-25 years for a reason, and during the times when there was no centralized banking in the US, great banking panics, bank runs, and the like have happened. So during those times of centralized and fractionalized banking, there was times of stability, a calm after the storm so to speak.
I know the answer to all that:

Magic and duct tape!

Or we can go full blown MacGuyver on this ***.

/takes a rubber band, a paper clip, the blood of a virgin, and smelly gym socks and makes a working thesis of a centralized banking system.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 16:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

The National Parks are a great forum for national and international tourism, but hey, without the funds allocated from varying taxes, which keep them staffed and maintained, those local economies would suffer and deteriorate. Which means *gasp* even more jobs lost!
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 16:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

And without a Fiat Currency, how would you determine the value of another country's currency for trade? They would no longer be able to "purchase" your country's currency when vacationing or touring, to spend in the local economy. And a foreign currency is essentially useless if it has no trade value or currency value.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 16:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop fear-mongering BR!

You should know better! LG's plan is all magic and rainbows and unicorns all humping each other all over the place.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-26 17:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Grow up man. And stop trying to troll people, especially me, because it will never work.
LG, you really can't troll KN basically because you don't know jack ***and he knows LOTS of ***.

I could if I wanted because I know quite a bit of ***and I can use the English language well. Well enough to constantly spin out true but misleading stuff. Also well enough to spin his stuff.

As a for instance I can prove, using actual, historical, facts and statics that drinking water is VERY unhealthy. I also am quite aware of just what the joker in those facts and statics is.

So dry up and blow away. Stay off his lawn too. You can walk on my lawn and even do my yardwork too if you like. I promise not to pay you in fiat currency, I can barter marijuana which just might improve both your attitude and reasoning ability.

P. S. King, trying to educate him is a lost cause.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 17:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose I don't think you have been paying attention to me from all your smooching with kingnobody now get ahold of yourself.

I never said I am get rid of all taxes there will still be taxes just a helluvah lot less. Taxes are best managed by the States themselves where the people have the choice to vote to Raise or Decrease them. There will still be services through the States themselves that would still take care of roads. In fact some of the services don't have to be run through the State they could also be taken care of by private businesses. The Federal Government is going to shrink there will be alot of merging and downsizing of federal government agencies. As for our Military that's not going anywhere. We will still have the world's strongest even without the federal reserve and the federal income tax. We as a nation have funded and fought wars without them we will still be able to without them.

There was a postal service without central banking and federal income tax there will still be a one without it.

There will still be fire protection and all other emergency services without a central bank and federal income tax.

We will still have our national parks without a central bank and federal income tax.

Democracies love Welfare States my nation is not a Democracy you can keep your Welfare State in Canada. We will still have charity services nationwide for those in need for diffrent needs in relation to food and clothing and shelter it won't be as grandiose as today. All of this without a central bank and federal income tax.

It's not doom and gloom for a nation and it's people being more freer with a less over bearing government it's the opposite. It's called the pursuit of happiness.

You worry about Canada and enjoy the failure that is democracy.

We down here in the United States of America will enjoy our freedoms and liberties in our Constitutional Republic.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 17:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
spin his stuff
Chanti, only you can spin my stuff the way I like it spun!
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 17:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

KN, has democracy failed you?

How about you Rav?

Chanti?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 17:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose I don't think you have been paying attention to me from all your smooching with kingnobody now get ahold of yourself.
Sounds kinky.

Taxes are best managed by the States themselves where the people have the choice to vote to Raise or Decrease them.
That will never work. People will just raise taxes on everyone else but themselves and lower it or get rid of it for themselves.

We would have a wacky tax code in that case.

There will still be services through the States themselves that would still take care of roads.
They already do! Who do you think pays for most roads in the US? The state in question!

Only the interstate system is (partially) paid for by the federal government, and only from the Defense department. Because how else are you going to move military equipment from one city to another quickly and cheaply?

The Federal Government is going to shrink there will be alot of merging and downsizing of federal government agencies.
*shits/giggles*
Can you name some agencies you are going to consolidate?

FDA/Waste Management?
Department of Labor/EPA?
Treasury/GAO?

As for our Military that's not going anywhere. We will still have the world's strongest even without the federal reserve and the federal income tax. We as a nation have funded and fought wars without them we will still be able to without them.
How about A) not fighting in any wars and B) if we have to fight in wars, having the best stuff possible.

I don't think a musketeer is going to take down a tank....

There was a postal service without central banking and federal income tax there will still be a one without it.
Hate to break it to you, but the USPS is an agency now, meaning that they are not part of the federal government, but still have to report to the federal government.

Like how the Federal Reserve is.

Also: USPS lost a little over $5 billion dollars in FY2015. And that's with our current taxation system in place, and the US government subsidizing it still. How do you plan on keeping the USPS afloat when you get rid of all tax revenues?

There will still be fire protection and all other emergency services without a central bank and federal income tax.
And who will pay for it? I highly doubt the police will take magic and rainbows as payment.

We will still have our national parks without a central bank and federal income tax.
How? Who's going to pay for it?

It's not doom and gloom for a nation and it's people being more freer with a less over bearing government it's the opposite. It's called the pursuit of happiness.
By the very definition your system of government is enslavement. Your monarchy (or worse, dictatorship) is the very embodiment of slavery.

How can you keep everyone from running away?
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 17:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You call Canada a welfare state, but we have a far higher percentage of people working than the US, a much smaller unemployment rate, several economic action plans that help people get accustomed to new job skills as technology and demand for skills change. Far less welfare programs (although, they are more social assistance, because any aid we get through social assistance, has to be paid back through Employment Insurance or other methods)

Yeah, it sure sounds like democracy has failed Canada, the ONLY country in the world that got our rights and freedoms by asking nicely for them! (and subsequently respecting the rights and freedoms we voted on)

You can't even respect your own constitution, you call people traitors so often, it's hard to tell if you even know what the word means. You praise people like Glorious Leader Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin, and Andrew Jackson.

You don't want to "enjoy your rights and freedoms" in Constitutional America, you want to complete rebuild "YOUR AMERICA", to suit your own ends. You don't give a ***about local economies, the implications of what you plan to do, how their will be instability for generations, or that you plan to make your own central bank of Honesty to replace the system you so desperately fail to grasp the concept of.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 17:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

How about you Rav?

Chanti?
We live in a representational republic. You live in a representational democracy.

The major difference? One is called a republic and the other a democracy.

But to answer your question, my life is a living hell, with all of these services I take advantage of, these roads I drive, all this technology that I use, I should just throw them all away!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 17:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

You call Canada a welfare state, but we have a far higher percentage of people working than the US, a much smaller unemployment rate, several economic action plans that help people get accustomed to new job skills as technology and demand for skills change. Far less welfare programs (although, they are more social assistance, because any aid we get through social assistance, has to be paid back through Employment Insurance or other methods)
To be honest, your country is more able to adapt to growing needs of the people than ours.

For crying out loud, people are still moping about the loss of manufacturing jobs, when they could just wo/man up and learn a new skill for crying out loud.

We could put the Indian Teleservice industry out of commission if we had people willing to read from a script!

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 17:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

All of that is utter ***. We have survived 3 other central banks being abolished and thrived we will survive even better without the federal reserve. In fact eliminating the fed along with the federal income tax would lower the taxes Americans pay by 35 to 40% that is huge savings and that additional wealth would help revamp the markets with sales. The Price of goods from the previously inflated prices would lower and stabilize to meet consumer demand.
You want to know the major difference between the previous attempts at central banking and our current system?

Congress learned from it's previous mistakes and gave their monetary power to an agency that they oversee.

And guess what, it works!

It doesn't work and that's why we are getting rid of political parties. We will have free and fair elections nationwide Independent Individuals will fill the seats of congress and our federal and local and supreme court justices and white house.

Political parties did not found the United States government it was Independent Individuals. Political parties usurped our government and it will be Independent Individuals taking back the power structure of Washington DC.
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 17:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

To be honest, your country is more able to adapt to growing needs of the people than ours.

For crying out loud, people are still moping about the loss of manufacturing jobs, when they could just wo/man up and learn a new skill for crying out loud.

We could put the Indian Teleservice industry out of commission if we had people willing to read from a script!
We're also more willing to invest in our employees, and in most industries, have higher standards and protections... so long as you know about the rights and protections of the employee/employer.

I have noticed, that learning a new skill comes at a huge price in America: Mostly time off work, and the investment capital required to take courses to learn new skills. (this is an area where bloated budgets could be redirected in helping more people get back to work, instead of buying a surplus of office supplies, to increase the budget for the following year)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 17:52:10
Link | Quote | Reply

It doesn't work
Actually, I can prove to you that our current financial system is working.

You are able to post. You are able to post because you are able to pay for the electricity, the internet service, the computer you are using, the food on your table, the gas in your vehicle, and the rent of your apartment using the financial systems you hate so much.

If we went to your "ideal" financial system, you would have to barter for everything noted above. And no, not everyone would enjoy *** from you.

You want to go back to the gold standard, but that won't work because you wouldn't be able to get any money for whatever it is you do all day. Going by your level of intelligence, I would say that you have trouble maintaining a 32 hour workweek at a minimum wage job. Your yearly wages would barely be worth an ounce of gold, how do you expect to get anything from that?

We will have free and fair elections nationwide Independent Individuals will fill the seats of congress and our federal and local and supreme court justices and white house.
Wait a sec. Do you even know how Supreme Court justices get on the bench? I mean, if you have been following the news at all, you should have picked up that the President nominates, Congress approves. In order to have your political party to have any power, you would need to have people in the white house AND Congress already.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 17:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what, LG's whole thing reminds me of the Nazi party between 1924 to 1932, before the got the power they needed to dissolve democracy in Germany.

I'm going to call LG's party Nazi II: Electric Boogaloo.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 17:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

We're also more willing to invest in our employees, and in most industries, have higher standards and protections... so long as you know about the rights and protections of the employee/employer.

I have noticed, that learning a new skill comes at a huge price in America: Mostly time off work, and the investment capital required to take courses to learn new skills. (this is an area where bloated budgets could be redirected in helping more people get back to work, instead of buying a surplus of office supplies, to increase the budget for the following year)
All industries and sectors are guilty of this.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-26 17:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

How about you Rav?

Chanti?
We don't really have a democracy Rose. On paper we have a constitutional republic with a representational democracy.

What we actually have, in point of fact, is a plutocracy. (This has been proven BTW, just too lazy to hunt and link it.)

The only times democracy has let me down is when I voted for someone who did not preform as advertised, but that isn't the system's fault.

Failed me? When I would have to drive 90 miles to my precinct caucus? Oh fricking hell yes. I live just outside 3 towns, and in the more populated areas, including mine, we have 10 or 12 voting precincts.

But somehow I don't think that's the kind of failure in mind.
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 17:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

How about you Rav?

Chanti?
We don't really have a democracy Rose. On paper we have a constitutional republic with a representational democracy.

What we actually have, in point of fact, is a plutocracy. (This has been proven BTW, just too lazy to hunt and link it.)

The only times democracy has let me down is when I voted for someone who did not preform as advertised, but that isn't the system's fault.

Failed me? When I would have to drive 90 miles to my precinct caucus? Oh fricking hell yes. I live just outside 3 towns, and in the more populated areas, including mine, we have 10 or 12 voting precincts.

But somehow I don't think that's the kind of failure in mind.
Well, that's more of the individual's fault as you said, and the driving 90 miles thing is just poor or lazy planning, and damned inconvenient.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-26 17:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
while it is stunning how utterly ignorant one can be, it's truly amazing how confident individuals can be in their ignorance.
This isn't news. I am positive I can find a rephraising of this in the Elder Eddas. (That's viking poetry from ~800ace -1350ace.)

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 17:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

So, who's ready to see some smackdown democracy in action?

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 18:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

while it is stunning how utterly ignorant one can be, it's truly amazing how confident individuals can be in their ignorance.
This isn't news. I am positive I can find a rephraising of this in the Elder Eddas. (That's viking poetry from ~800ace -1350ace.)
I never claimed to coin the sentiment.
PLAGIARISM!!!!
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-26 18:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Political parties did not found the United States government it was Independent Individuals. Political parties usurped our government and it will be Independent Individuals taking back the power structure of Washington DC.
Political parties PREDATE not only the founding of this country, but the writing of the declaration of independence.

The federalists, read The Federalist Papers. And the anti-federalists, See Anti-Federalist Papers.

Both of these are still studded at the supreme court level today, but much more weight is given to the federalists.

And, just to mess you up, many of the revolutionaries themselves were whigs. I have no idea of who, among our founding fathers, were also whigs but there just has to be a few.

The other political party during revolutionary times, the tories, aren't talked about much.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-26 18:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

And in actual political stuff, Glen Beck slapped Ted Cruze down HARD! But not in person, telephone interview.

Glenn Beck apologizes to listeners for backing Ted Cruz

Quote:
(CNN)Glenn Beck, a staunch Ted Cruz supporter in the 2016 GOP presidential race, interviewed the Texas senator Monday in a series of often-tense exchanges, after Cruz finally endorsed GOP standard-bearer Donald Trump.
It ended with Beck apologizing to listeners for backing Cruz.

"Do you have any new information that has made you say 'Oh my gosh, he's now not a sociopathic liar and now there's suddenly a reason to believe him?'" Beck had asked Cruz on "The Glenn Beck Radio Program."
Cruz, who in July dramatically declined to endorse Trump during his Republican National Convention, responded that the election is "is a binary choice" between Democrat Hillary Clinton and Trump.
Cruz said he was never "Never Trump," but always "Never Hillary."
But Beck repeatedly asked Cruz why he changed his mind and decided to back Trump.
"This is all the information you had in Cleveland," Beck said, unsatisfied by Cruz's answers.
"What I was trying to do in Cleveland was lay out a path to uniting Republicans," Cruz said. "This is about principle, about ideas. That's the test I'm applying. What I do know is that Hillary Clinton fails that test profoundly."
After the interview concluded, Beck said for the first time, he "heard Ted Cruz calculate."
Beck ended his conservative radio program with an apology to his listeners for supporting Cruz, adding that he should have backed Marco Rubio instead.
"That was so calculated that it was stunning to me," Beck said. "I think I have to apologize and say, maybe, perhaps, those of you who said Ted Cruz is calculating and a smarmy politician, I think I may have to slightly agree with you and apologize for saying, 'No, he wasn't.'"

(IMHO Cruz is the most calculating politician since Nixon.)
By fonewear 2016-09-26 18:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
So who is ready for debate tonight? Thoughts? I really think Trump is going to shine as long as he can keep his temper in check because I think clinton going to try to egg him on and get him to make a outburst or 3.
By fonewear 2016-09-26 18:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The debate is like the Super Bowl for Wolf Blizter. They let him out from under his desk for stuff like this !
First Page 2 3 ... 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76