Random Politics & Religion #11

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #11
Random Politics & Religion #11
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 74 75 76
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 15:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Congress signed away it's money creation powers in 1913 which is extremely unconstitutional first off. Our government has no authority relinquishing The People's power over there own nations ability to create money to a private group.
Why don't you go to the Supreme Court and challenge the law then.

Let us know how that goes.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 15:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Ok, this conversation is done. He still thinks a government agency, aka the Federal Reserve, is a private business. Which is already controlled by several other government agencies, including Congress, as part of the system of checks and balances.

The federal reserve is a private business it doesn't fall under the jurisdiction of the government. Also Federal Reserve employees are not government employees.

It was created by a treasonous act by the traitor Woodrow Wilson administration through congress and like it's 3 other predecessors it will be abolished through Congress.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 15:18:19
Link | Quote | Reply

The federal reserve is just as federal as the federal express.

And incase your confused the federal express is not a federal agency it's a private business
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-26 15:19:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
No more banking options under LG's new regime, guys. It's Bank of Honesty, or get the *** out of my country!
It's the Bank of Rainbows.
Sounds more like the bank of under the mattress to me.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 15:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The federal reserve is a private business it doesn't fall under the jurisdiction of the government. Also Federal Reserve employees are not government employees.
Hmmm. The law says otherwise

Or is the truth really a conspiracy against you?

It was created by a treasonous act by the traitor Woodrow Wilson administration through congress and like it's 3 other predecessors it will be abolished through Congress.
I am totally getting you a Woodrow Wilson T-Shirt for Christmas.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 15:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, for a person who bleats "honesty" all the time, he is certainly dishonest when it comes to his education.
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 15:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Because I have to repost this again...

The Federal Reserve System:

Quote:
The Federal Reserve System‍—‌also known as the Federal Reserve or simply the Fed‍—‌is the central banking system of the United States. It was created on December 23, 1913, with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act in response to a series of financial panics (particularly the panic of 1907) that showed the need for central control of the monetary system if crises are to be avoided. Over the years, events such as the Great Depression in the 1930s and the Great Recession during the 2000s led to the expansion of the roles and responsibilities of the Federal Reserve System.

The U.S. Congress established three key objectives for monetary policy in the Federal Reserve Act: maximizing employment, stabilizing prices, and moderating long-term interest rates. The first two objectives are sometimes referred to as the Federal Reserve's dual mandate. Its duties have expanded over the years, and as of 2009 also include supervising and regulating banks, maintaining the stability of the financial system and providing financial services to depository institutions, the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions. The Fed conducts research into the economy and releases numerous publications, such as the Beige Book.

The Federal Reserve System's structure is composed of the presidentially appointed Board of Governors or Federal Reserve Board (FRB), partially presidentially appointed Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC), twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks located in major cities throughout the nation, numerous privately owned U.S. member banks, and various advisory councils. The federal government sets the salaries of the board's seven governors. Nationally chartered commercial banks are required to hold stock in the Federal Reserve Bank of their region, which entitles them to elect some of their board members. The FOMC sets monetary policy and consists of all seven members of the Board of Governors and the twelve regional bank presidents, though only five bank presidents vote at any given time: the president of the New York Fed and four others who rotate through one-year terms. Thus, the Federal Reserve System has both private and public components to serve the interests of the public and private banks. The structure is considered unique among central banks. It is also unusual in that the United States Department of the Treasury, an entity outside of the central bank, prints the currency used. The Federal Reserve System considers itself "an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by the Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms."

The U.S. Government receives all the system's annual profits, after a statutory dividend of 6% on member banks' capital investment is paid, and an account surplus is maintained. In 2015, the Federal Reserve made a profit of $100.2 billion and transferred $97.7 billion to the U.S. Treasury.

There ya have it folks, the Federal Reserve is not a private business. It's highly tied and regulated by the Government, and even tied to the President-Elect.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 15:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It's interesting to note that it's the Department of Treasury that prints the United States currency.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-26 15:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You can call it magic all you want but really it's created by pressing numbers on a keyboard to print paper backed by nothing that then gets interest tacked on it making it a debt based currency which realistically when fully paid off brings your total money supply to 0. Because it was literally created both digitally and also printed on paper backed by completely NOTHING.
M1 Money Supply:
Jebus freaking Christopher on a pogo stick King.

That money supply stuff is SO arcane, even to economists. It is said that if you ask 12 economists what "real money" is you will get 16 answers, with most falling somewhere between M2 and M3.

Personally I think M5 gets REAL close to leprechauns and unicorns.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 15:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
You can call it magic all you want but really it's created by pressing numbers on a keyboard to print paper backed by nothing that then gets interest tacked on it making it a debt based currency which realistically when fully paid off brings your total money supply to 0. Because it was literally created both digitally and also printed on paper backed by completely NOTHING.
M1 Money Supply:

That money supply stuff is SO arcane, even to economists. It is said that if you ask 12 economists what "real money" is you will get 16 answers, with most falling somewhere between M2 and M3.

Topic was the creation of money. Not the supply, containment, and value of money.

Besides, I knew that A) LG wouldn't read it, and B) if he did read it, he wouldn't understand it because his lord and savior Alex Jones didn't say it.

I didn't want to complicate his poor little head.
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 15:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

The Federal Reserve Act worked quite well in stabilizing the economy, and it really helped businesses develop rapidly as well, which created a new era for businesses to flourish in.

Which in turn aided the economy, and raised trust in consumer spending.

Also interesting to note, is that Congress still has the power to dissolve the Federal Reserve if they so choose, or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 15:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
M1 Money Supply:

Topic was the creation of money. Not the supply, containment, and value of money.

Besides, I knew that A) LG wouldn't read it, and B) if he did read it, he wouldn't understand it because his lord and savior Alex Jones didn't say it.

I didn't want to complicate his poor little head.

You don't complicate anything your just bummed out this system of fruad that holds your world up is coming to a well deserved end.

P.s stop asking me out on a date I said no and that means no because Stone Cold Steve Austin said so
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 15:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Only person on this thread I would ask out would be Bloodrose.

Cause he's a hunk. I mean, have you seen him?
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 15:48:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to pose for Burly Paper Towels

Here's a recent photo:

[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 15:50:05
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not my type of lifestyle I told you that. try to keep swooning me it's not going to work . bloodrose just may be the one for you i hope you two are happy with each other love is a beautiful thing.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 16:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not my type of lifestyle I told you that. try to keep swooning me it's not going to work . bloodrose just may be the one for you i hope you two are happy with each other love is a beautiful thing.
K, whatever man.

How do we know you are telling the truth about all this? You have shown to be a very dishonest person, you could be secretly pining for the forbidden plums off of BR's and my tree.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 16:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The Federal Reserve Act worked quite well in stabilizing the economy, and it really helped businesses develop rapidly as well, which created a new era for businesses to flourish in.

Which in turn aided the economy, and raised trust in consumer spending.

Also interesting to note, is that Congress still has the power to dissolve the Federal Reserve if they so choose, or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.

Yeah it really stabilized the economy alright every since it's creation there has been 2 world wars and numerous replicas of the same bank placed in nations effected by the wars, and numerous other military conflicts and coup overthrow of governments to place more of the replica bank.

It's done a ***job ever since Brenton Woods conference when the US stopped backing the currency with gold. I am not a fan of fiat currency. One things for certain fiat currency will keep you warm during winters because you can burn it.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 16:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously, did you just attribute the Federal Reserve to wars, especially WWI and WWII: Electric Boogaloo?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 16:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

K, whatever man.

How do we know you are telling the truth about all this? You have shown to be a very dishonest person, you could be secretly pining for the forbidden plums off of BR's and my tree.

That your opinion to think I am dishonest. But I am telling you the truth I do not want to have sexual relations with you I'm not into Sodomy and your taking this rejection bad. I'm sorry it's not my lifestyle choice. I'm a honest type of person and I am very serious in what I am saying and I say this to you that I wish your new found relationship with bloodrose goes well.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 16:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

K, whatever man.

That your opinion to think I am dishonest. But I am telling you the truth I do not want to have sexual relations with you I'm not into Sodomy and your taking this rejection bad. I'm sorry it's not my lifestyle choice. I'm a honest type of person and I am very serious in what I am saying and I say this to you that I wish your new found relationship with bloodrose goes well.
Seriously, you are dishonest and you keep showing your dishonesty.

I mean, I have never once asked you out, nor attempted to do so, and yet, you continue to assert that I did. How is that honest?

Grow up man. And stop trying to troll people, especially me, because it will never work.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 16:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply

K, whatever man.

Seriously, you are dishonest and you keep showing your dishonesty.

I mean, I have never once asked you out, nor attempted to do so, and yet, you continue to assert that I did. How is that honest?

Grow up man. And stop trying to troll people, especially me, because it will never work.

Now your saying I'm trolling you because I told you no i won't go on a date with you. No means no sorry if I hurt your feelings that's just not the way I roll I am being honest but you won't believe that I'm starting to think your trying to get back at me for turning you down. While all this talking of abolishing your favorite fruad bank is upsetting you further. I apologize to you but I am still going to abolish it.
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 16:20:48
Link | Quote | Reply

So, your country would have no fiat currency, or no government issued currency, as a means to purchase goods or services?

You'd go back to severe instability and banking panics, where more money is lost and/or stolen, creating and inciting riots (which is what happened during the banking panic of 1907), and the lawlessness of people being so afraid of their own shadows that someone might take their gold, or notes of promise, that they shoot each other on sight.

World War 1 was a completely different can of worms, that had nothing whatsoever to do with centralized banking, or the Federal Reserve Act, and was well on it's way before the Federal Reserve existed.

Quote:
The trigger for the war was the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, heir to the throne of Austria-Hungary, by Yugoslav nationalist Gavrilo Princip in Sarajevo on 28 June 1914. This set off a diplomatic crisis when Austria-Hungary delivered an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia, and entangled international alliances formed over the previous decades were invoked. Within weeks, the major powers were at war and the conflict soon spread around the world.

How many people have gold, or has enough of it to use as a base form of commodity currency? Not very many. Fiat Currency is also a means for people who don't have access to gold, to purchase goods and services. Notes of Promise, or more modernly called IOUs, are even more questionable because it's easy for people to skip out on. The Barter system wouldn't work on anything higher than a personal scale, which leaves out anything as big as municipal or higher. Which revokes almost 60% of people's rights and freedoms, and abilities to buy or sell goods or services.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 16:23:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Now your saying I'm trolling you because I told you no i won't go on a date with you. No means no sorry if I hurt your feelings that's just not the way I roll I am being honest but you won't believe that I'm starting to think your trying to get back at me for turning you down.
You are the one who brought it up, you are the one who continues with it.

You are either:

A) Trolling and dishonest
or
B) Have the hots for me

Either way, it's going to end in a bad time~

While all this talking of abolishing your favorite fruad bank is upsetting you further. I apologize to you but I am still going to abolish it.
Actually, we are attempting to educate you on what the Federal Reserve is. Since you won't take the time to do it for yourself, probably because you were told not to educate yourself (it's all brainwashing man!)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-09-26 16:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

The Barter system wouldn't work on anything higher than a personal scale, which leaves out anything as big as municipal or higher.
You also forget that it's impossible to barter good/services to everyone.

I might go up to my barber and barter my tax knowledge for a haircut, but if my barber doesn't need it currently, I don't get a haircut.

Also, it would completely destroy centralized marketing. No more grocery stores. No more appliance stores. No more electric stores. And paying for subscriptions for anything, forget about it!
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-26 16:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

So, your country would have no fiat currency, or no government issued currency, as a means to purchase goods or services?

You'd go back to severe instability and banking panics, where more money is lost and/or stolen, creating and inciting riots (which is what happened during the banking panic of 1907), and the lawlessness of people being so afraid of their own shadows that someone might take their gold, or notes of promise, that they shoot each other on sight.

World War 1 was a completely different can of worms, that had nothing whatsoever to do with centralized banking, or the Federal Reserve Act, and was well on it's way before the Federal Reserve existed.

Quote:
The trigger for the war was the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, heir to the throne of Austria-Hungary, by Yugoslav nationalist Gavrilo Princip in Sarajevo on 28 June 1914. This set off a diplomatic crisis when Austria-Hungary delivered an ultimatum to the Kingdom of Serbia, and entangled international alliances formed over the previous decades were invoked. Within weeks, the major powers were at war and the conflict soon spread around the world.

How many people have gold, or has enough of it to use as a base form of commodity currency? Not very many. Fiat Currency is also a means for people who don't have access to gold, to purchase goods and services. Notes of Promise, or more modernly called IOUs, are even more questionable because it's easy for people to skip out on. The Barter system wouldn't work on anything higher than a personal scale, which leaves out anything as big as municipal or higher. Which revokes almost 60% of people's rights and freedoms, and abilities to buy or sell goods or services.

All what you just said is fear mongering to say " if you get rid of the federal reserve it's the end of the world and end of our rights"

All of that is utter ***. We have survived 3 other central banks being abolished and thrived we will survive even better without the federal reserve. In fact eliminating the fed along with the federal income tax would lower the taxes Americans pay by 35 to 40% that is huge savings and that additional wealth would help revamp the markets with sales. The Price of goods from the previously inflated prices would lower and stabilize to meet consumer demand.

The American people with retain all of there rights and more financial independence.
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 16:35:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The Barter system wouldn't work on anything higher than a personal scale, which leaves out anything as big as municipal or higher.
You also forget that it's impossible to barter good/services to everyone.

I might go up to my barber and barter my tax knowledge for a haircut, but if my barber doesn't need it currently, I don't get a haircut.

Also, it would completely destroy centralized marketing. No more grocery stores. No more appliance stores. No more electric stores. And paying for subscriptions for anything, forget about it!
Which means Everyone without highly in demand skills wouldn't be able to barter or trade anything, and the value of those skills would be up for anyone to interpret.

Construction workers, for example, would have the skills necessary to build homes and other necessary infrastructure, but what could you possibly offer in return that would be worth that? Even with in demand skills it becomes much harder to sell your services, products, or skills, because you'd be trying to barter something no one can afford, or you'd be doing it for so little, it loses all value.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-09-26 16:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

WWII: Electric Boogaloo

Don't make light of WWII: Electric Boogaloo. Let's take a moment to remember the brave soldiers who fought in that war:

[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-09-26 16:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, and how do you plan to maintain necessary services, emergency services, police, and military defenses, and infrastructure, pay your government employees, maintain roads and government vehicles and buildings, without taxes?

What happens to Social Insurance plans for the elderly that depend on it because they can't work due to age? What about child services for the abused?

Those are also funded through taxes? What about their rights? Oh that's right, they disappear. All those services disappear because they can't be paid for. Then you get left with private toll roads of questionable quality, where mobs can ran sack you for travelling on it.

Businesses also got a way with a lot of heinous ***back in 1776. Because there were a lack of worker's rights laws and nothing to protect employees from being over worked and underpaid, or ways to compensate them if they were hurt at work.

Think of how many government employees there are. You'd be eliminating all of their jobs. And the jobs of people who depend on those government employees to maintain their jobs.

No more postal service.
No more Fire and Rescue.
No more National Parks.
no more government services of which the people so heavily rely on.

You ever look at the reasons why the other centralized systems have failed, and why this one is actually working? Probably not. Each bank though, has lasted 20-25 years for a reason, and during the times when there was no centralized banking in the US, great banking panics, bank runs, and the like have happened. So during those times of centralized and fractionalized banking, there was times of stability, a calm after the storm so to speak.
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 74 75 76