First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-14 20:01:52
Link | Quote | Reply

for those who dont know already

McCree got his Fan the Hammer damage reduced by a ton (70 -> 45, full FtH goes from 420 -> 270 dmg, 35% decrease), his recovery speed after Fan the Hammer got buffed slightly, it is now 1.5s reload time + 0.3s recovery rather than 1.5s reload + 0.75s recovery.

Widowmaker got a few changes. First and foremost, she went from 15x10(150) dmg on a fully charged bodyshot down to 12x10(120) dmg on a fully charged bodyshot (20% decrease), meaning bodyshots no longer 1shot 150HP heroes. To compensate, her head shots now deal 2.5x damage instead of the previous 2.0x (20% increase). She also can not exit scope mode until the entire unscoping animation is finished, i.e. no more noscope 360 trickshots from the CoD kiddies. Much less important than all of that, Infrasight now takes 10% longer to charge.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-14 20:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

McCree got his Fan the Hammer damage reduced by a ton (70 -> 45, full FtH goes from 420 -> 270 dmg, 35% decrease), his recovery speed after Fan the Hammer got buffed slightly, it is now 1.5s reload time + 0.3s recovery rather than 1.5s reload + 0.75s recovery.

Widowmaker got a few changes. First and foremost, she went from 15x10(150) dmg on a fully charged bodyshot down to 12x10(120) dmg on a fully charged bodyshot (20% decrease), meaning bodyshots no longer 1shot 150HP heroes. To compensate, her head shots now deal 2.5x damage instead of the previous 2.0x (20% increase). She also can not exit scope mode until the entire unscoping animation is finished, i.e. no more noscope 360 trickshots from the CoD kiddies. Much less important than all of that, Infrasight now takes 10% longer to charge.
When did they manage to slip these changes in? This is atm or yet to come?
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-14 20:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Nevermind,
Quote:
Overwatch Patch Notes - June 14, 2016

A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.

Please note that many of these changes will be rolled into a larger patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2016-06-14 21:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »

When did they manage to slip these changes in? This is atm or yet to come?

The update was last night I believe? There was a notice about it on the log in Battle.net thing.

But yah they're live as far as I know.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2016-06-14 22:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The damage nerf didn't hurt Widowmaker that much. Since you can just fire off an uncharged shot immediately after to kill squishies.

The biggest hurt to her was the unscoping animation change. Before you could quickly drop out and take a peek at your surrounding while still firing with scoped accuracy. Similar to how sniping works in Counter Strike.

Allowed for a lot more map awareness while still looking down the sights so-to-speak.

Overall it's a decent change though. A good widowmaker could wreck your team, and now she still can. Just she has to be more cautious about where she's at and where the enemy isn't.

I expect a scoped firing rate change at some point.
By Ruaumoko 2016-06-15 05:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see this meme catching.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-15 11:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

In case anyone was curious. Overwatch Damage Spreadsheet
Quote:
-McCree
·Bullet damage decreased from 70 to 45

-WidowMaker
·Widow’s Kiss - Alternate fire (Scoped Shot)
Base damage decreased from 150 to 120
·Headshot damage multiplier increased from 2x to 2.5x
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-15 11:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Mei Alt Fire should recieve the same long range Dmg Nerf that Mcree was given.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-16 04:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Shouldve bought this version instead
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-16 06:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I just heard about that this morning listening to the SBFP podcast... holy ***with Bastion and Widow XD

I hope their *** get sued off, but like the podcast mentioned, China gives such little in the way of *** when it comes to international IP that nothing will happen most likely.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-17 20:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cant explain just how much this vid pumps me up

Great beat. Hanzo is so much fun
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-17 20:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Swedish guy lol

I wish I could aim like that on Hanzo, I just miss all the time and go Junkrat instead
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-17 23:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I came out Attacking on Gibraltar on Hanzo through the left entrance and turned left behind that building. As I came around the corner 3 ppl were charging my location. 1st arrow head shot, 2nd head shot, ducked while reloading arrow and came bk around that corner to finish off a Triple Kill Streak. I didnt get play of the game and never thought about saving gameplay. Due to such I learned to save my 39 Elimination game on Hanzo. Saving videos actually can be used to help ya by critiquing your own gameplay vids.

EDIT: This game needs more double click side, forward & backward quick steps.
EDIT EDIT: or maybe... just a bob-n-weav so can pull off some Matrix style bullet dodging head shot scenerios
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-19 04:43:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The Ninja God
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-20 09:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-20 14:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-20 20:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I realized replaying vids that Scatter Shot was messing with my aim staring at the ground 24/7 instead of aiming for the head.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-21 16:01:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-21 17:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Server: Hyperion
user: mikuu
By Hatsune Miku 2016-06-21 19:35:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lina got a PoTG of her being dead on Symmetra and she switched to Torbjoern. lolol.

It was AMEIZING.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-22 01:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hatsune Miku said: »
Lina got a PoTG of her being dead on Symmetra and she switched to Torbjoern. lolol.

It was AMEIZING.
Devs should reduce both Torb & Symmetra turret dmg by around 50%. Put the match outcome in the hands of the players not some overpowered AI dps.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2016-06-22 05:15:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Devs should reduce both Torb & Symmetra turret dmg by around 50%. Put the match outcome in the hands of the players not some overpowered AI dps.

If you aren't a super squishy, symmetra turrets aren't that lethal. Assuming you don't just stand there and let all 6 waylay you.

Not to mention you can sneeze in their general direction and they die.

Torb's turret is piss easy to kill with any long range skill. (Mei alt fire, Widowmaker, Hanzo, Torb's primary fire, Rein's fire strike, the list goes on.) Hell, even Lucio's primary can wreck a turret if you duck out and fire the three blasts and duck back in, repeat.

The only time it is slightly annoying to kill is if the Torb has used his ultimate. In which case, just wait the ultimate out.

Sure they kill you sometimes if they catch you completely off guard or are put in a good spot. However, it's completely your fault if you continue to die to the same turret over and over without changing your tactics.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-06-22 05:27:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I think my problem with the turrets is their 100% accuracy, whilst players cant get 100% accuracy really.
its kinda unrealistically unfair player vs AI too. they know where you are all the time and have 100% accuracy in player vs ai
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-06-22 07:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bastion needs to lose more, or all of his ULT if he transforms and gets shut down. I shut a Bastion down last night in a game like 3 times just as he transformed, each time like 15 seconds later I had a tank shoved up my ***.
By Hatsune Miku 2016-06-22 09:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly the turret in this game isn't that bad guys. Like, in TF2 pubs, dealing with like a ton of sentries was a pain in the ***.

Granted there were spies, but you had a lot more tools to block people from getting through such as pyro etc...

So yeah Torb's turrets aren't that bad. It just takes a little bit of a coordinated push. Also it helps to kill the Torb before hand too. Or make sure the tanks/Mei Ice block the sight line for the turret

I actually don't like Symmetra. Symmetra should not be able to wm1 and get away from things. Got killed by one yesterday because they just literally walked forward and pressed their left click. I was healing someone and they just ignored the beam *** attacking me. Like, really?

There needs to be better damage and directional markers. There also needs to be customizable UI options.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-22 14:21:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »

If you aren't a super squishy, symmetra turrets aren't that lethal. Assuming you don't just stand there and let all 6 waylay you.

Not to mention you can sneeze in their general direction and they die.

Torb's turret is piss easy to kill with any long range skill. (Mei alt fire, Widowmaker, Hanzo, Torb's primary fire, Rein's fire strike, the list goes on.) Hell, even Lucio's primary can wreck a turret if you duck out and fire the three blasts and duck back in, repeat.

The only time it is slightly annoying to kill is if the Torb has used his ultimate. In which case, just wait the ultimate out.

Sure they kill you sometimes if they catch you completely off guard or are put in a good spot. However, it's completely your fault if you continue to die to the same turret over and over without changing your tactics.
I agree with everything ya said yet I still think it's slightly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE that these unmanned tactics can be so deadly. Im fine with Bastion cuz atleast someone is playing him but the turrets shouldnt be so dangerous.
Torb's turrets can be taken out easily long range yet they still significantly dmg your HP in the process. Also ppl set these things up to be POTG by protecting them with fire or even Reinheart shielding.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-06-22 14:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

problem with the Toorb turret is the fast response and near instant aiming.
maybe reducing the rotation speed, slight range or bullet speed would balance him out.
By Hatsune Miku 2016-06-22 14:57:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
problem with the Toorb turret is the fast response and near instant aiming.
maybe reducing the rotation speed, slight range or bullet speed would balance him out.

Have you ever surfed a level 3 sentry misao :P
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-06-22 15:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I play torb a lot, I know how much BS he can be. lol

that said, we have managed to defeat an all Torb team too
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-22 15:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
I play torb a lot, I know how much BS he can be. lol

that said, we have managed to defeat an all Torb team too
There's a vid posted of such 6 Torb team losing. Personally I just enjoy the competition alot more vs real players and less vs fortified Torb Turret strats.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16