Selling Aeonic clears
First Page 2 3
 Asura.Cbbs
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ocean
By Asura.Cbbs 2016-04-23 13:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

As the title states Soiree is selling Aeonic clears on Asura. If you're interested please send a PM with a private bid/offer. Space will be limited as we can only take on 1-2 individuals per set, with just 2 sets a month.

Our next set will begin in a about a week. Happy bidding.
By Yzzerdd 2016-04-23 13:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

This is some 2008 type sheet.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Yzzerdd 2016-04-23 14:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-04-23 14:32:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Meanwhile your own members still haven't finished their first Aeonics while you guys brag about your second ones and then try to find buyers.
We all have 2 Aoenics in the static (The group that will actually do the Merc), I think you are confusing Soiree with Uranometria.

Also like any other linkshells, we have mules, casual that is there for social, people who participate but don't want any Aeonics and people who don't update their guildword very often.

So please lets keep this thread Drama free, if you don't want the service, move on.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-04-23 14:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Krystela said: »
Meanwhile your own members still haven't finished their first Aeonics while you guys brag about your second ones and then try to find buyers.
We all have 2 Aoenics in the static (The group that will actually do the Merc), I think you are confusing Soiree with Uranometria.

I guess only the static matters.

The linkshell basically only have the static members in it, we just have 1 social person and mules that aren't part of the static. Please, just stop.

You are making yourself look stupid and I like you.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-04-23 15:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Which aeonic is Better then their rem counterpart?
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-04-23 15:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Also like any other linkshells, we have mules, casuals that are there for social, people who participate but don't want any Aeonics and people who don't update their guildword very often.

So please lets keep this thread Drama free, if you don't want the service, move on.
The linkshell basically only have the static members in it, we just have 1 social person and mules that aren't part of the static. Please, just stop.

Contradiction detected.
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-04-23 15:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

So tell me, what is the point of looking for buyers when good members of Uran don't have all the Reisen T4s?
If you were looking at my blog, you would see that we are helping them getting their Aeonic as well. So basically, we're doing both at the same time.
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-04-23 15:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »
Also like any other linkshells, we have mules, casuals that are there for social, people who participate but don't want any Aeonics and people who don't update their guildword very often.

Contradiction detected.
Please tell me where that contradiction is? Both post says the same lol
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-04-23 15:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Foreverj said: »

None.

You said "casuals that are there for social" than said you only have "one social person". /nitpicking mode on. So you are either trying to save face or you consider some of them not worthy of having an aeonic which smells discrimination. Edit: striked that out since she said that was a typo... fair enough, I guess.
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-04-23 15:16:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »

None.

You said "casuals" than said you only have 1 casual. /nitpicking mode on
My main isn't english, it's quite possible I make typing mistakes there and there, but thanks for pointing it out, I will take out the 's'.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2016-04-23 15:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

/nitpick mode spreads

Okay, then what about "people who don't participate"? That isn't a mistake with English, unless you count the mules as separate people.

I don't know, I'd think I'd start finishing up my members Aeonic items before selling wins, but that's just me.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-04-23 15:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Cbbs said: »
As the title states Soiree is selling Aeonic clears on Asura. If you're interested please send a PM with a private bid/offer. Space will be limited as we can only take on 1-2 individuals per set, with just 2 sets a month.

Our next set will begin in a about a week. Happy bidding.

Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-04-23 15:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think this is that crazy. It's a pretty reasonable thing to merc. The pops for some of these things are a *** to get, and I imagine a lot of groups probably don't have the ability to take down the bad one(Schah, pretty much).
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-04-23 15:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

That person who is casual (Evildemon) logs on once a month.
Shadowmistress isnt part of our linkshell (Soiree), what happens in Lordoftheseven's linkshell is not my business. All we do is help during the ls event and so far, everyone who show up the ls events have 3 T4 wins. It's a long process since he only do a couple of event a week and we have to do the same nm multiple times so everyone gets the win and he got quite a handful of members.
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-04-23 15:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Katana is a good contender. Gun as well if you're in a situation where Last Stand is the preferred WS over Leaden Salute or Coronach.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2016-04-23 15:28:29
Link | Quote | Reply

If they have less than 18 people in their alliance prior to buyers they've got room so shut up and move on with your lives
[+]
By rcobb 2016-04-23 15:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

So tell me, what is the point of looking for buyers when good members of Uran don't have all the Reisen T4s?

Everyone Has varying levels of game progression and not all members are as active as most of the people within the static. The static has also been together much longer and with that longevity we've developed the chemestry needed for upper tier end game activities. Understandably others are behind, as is most of the player base. We're working with them and getting them clears with events 3x a week and are just 3 away from finishing. I appreciate your concern for them but they are being taken care of.
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
By Asura.Krystela 2016-04-23 15:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
/nitpick mode spreads

Okay, then what about "people who don't participate"? That isn't a mistake with English, unless you count the mules as separate people.

I don't know, I'd think I'd start finishing up my members Aeonic items before selling wins, but that's just me.
There is no place where I said there is people who doesn't participate.

You misread perhaps?

As I mentionned before, everyone in our linkshell currently have 2 Aeonics, except the casual guy, the mules and 1 guy who just don't want any Aeonics but still go with us.

Post deleted by User.
By Blazed1979 2016-04-23 15:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

wow.. so much butthurt in this thread... you're right - this is some 2008 sheeet!! Not because of the merc ad, but because of the amount of emotions and cute feelings from the haters.

Its none of your business if they choose to get other people in their LS aeonics or not - are you guys so deprived of human attention that you need a topic like this to stir up sh!t so you can get some attention?

grow the fek up, get out of the house and go do something productive.. waa waa waa but your other members don't have an aeonic.. waa waa waa I'm a social justice warrior look out everyone I'm coming to get you!
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-04-23 15:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sword has its uses. Greatsword is RUN's best DD weapon by a long shot, though Epeolatry is obviously a far better tanking weapon.

Reactions in this thread thus far seem excessive, to put it mildly.
[+]
 Fenrir.Loynis
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Loynis 2016-04-23 15:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shield is Aegis's counterpart, with a certain and very expensive (or lucky) set it destroys Ochain.
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-04-23 15:35:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Dagger is also quite good. I don't know its viability compared to a Vajra or Terp, but it's definitely a solid option.
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2016-04-23 15:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
RUN DD
Pshhh
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2016-04-23 15:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

who cares if their other members have aeonic or not, a lot of people don't play enough to keep up and being friends with someone shouldn't mean you automatically get into a group you're not geared for to leech a weapon you don't need
[+]
First Page 2 3