Forum » FFXI » General » Termination of FF XI Linkshell Community
Termination of FF XI Linkshell Community
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-04-21 07:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this why the Auction house hasn't updated since the 19th?
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-21 07:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »

Separate problem; Scragg's looking at it, but I don't have access to it, so that's on him. Sorry.
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
Server: Carbuncle
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2016-04-21 07:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that I see a discussion about post-Adoulin titles, and it may be slightly off-topic, but I haven't seen Guildwork updating my "new" NMs titles since a while ago (perhaps since first Escha).

Is this a known bug/issue?
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-21 07:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq said: »
Now that I see a discussion about post-Adoulin titles, and it may be slightly off-topic, but I haven't seen Guildwork updating my "new" NMs titles since a while ago (perhaps since first Escha).

Is this a known bug/issue?

Yeah. The GW title list is out of date; I've got an update to the GW server side processing ready, just waiting to deploy it until I have time to properly test it.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-04-21 07:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Krizz said: »
Jetackuu said: »
The old wiki had templates for checklists, probably easy to replicate for trusts.
I have a sort of checklist in my FFXI notes doc, but I'd like to see something like for Atma that has the wiki link next to it for easy reference. I like having what information I can on FFXIAH so it is more centralized.

Edit: I've used the node system quite a bit since it came out for the same reason. For example: my trials checklist (which is badly in need of updating).

Yeah, having a checklist of a lot of things would be nice.
 Odin.Orome
Server: Odin
user: orome
By Odin.Orome 2016-04-21 07:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I'm more curious about the why behind the termination than anything here, but I'll see if I can catch the article on it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Foreverj
Server: Asura
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-04-21 08:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

What does this do? I never use this. Sorry for being a noob.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-04-21 08:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
Separate problem; Scragg's looking at it, but I don't have access to it, so that's on him. Sorry.
Way to pass the buck there Rooks!

Now you are thinking with portals like somebody in charge. "It's not my fault, it's the other guy's fault!"
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
Server: Ragnarok
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2016-04-21 10:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Slyshen said: »

Oh no, it's completely fine, was just curious. :) Thank you for your time.
 Shiva.Haldarn
Server: Shiva
user: Haldarn
By Shiva.Haldarn 2016-04-21 14:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Nareyon said: »
TNothing has worked, but randomly once this week when I logged on, it decided to work. And the time it worked, I didn't do or change anything. Any ideas on whats going on with mine?

After the last update it took a few days to be updated (http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/48649/guildwork-not-updating-information#3081684), so just bad timing on your part. Mine too as I'm recently returned as well and didn't know what was going on!
 Sylph.Elwynbelwyn
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Elwynbelwyn 2016-04-22 09:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah. The GW title list is out of date; I've got an update to the GW server side processing ready, just waiting to deploy it until I have time to properly test it.
Speaking of titles, I recently got Ixion Hornbreaker, and even when LSC had it up, FFXIAH didn't put it in the list. So I guess even some really old titles aren't in the FFXIAH list?
 Asura.Nareyon
user: Nareyon
By Asura.Nareyon 2016-04-22 11:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Haldarn said: »
Asura.Nareyon said: »
TNothing has worked, but randomly once this week when I logged on, it decided to work. And the time it worked, I didn't do or change anything. Any ideas on whats going on with mine?

After the last update it took a few days to be updated (http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/48649/guildwork-not-updating-information#3081684), so just bad timing on your part. Mine too as I'm recently returned as well and didn't know what was going on!

Womp womp. So long as its not something on my end, other than the timing to play again. Thanks for responding.
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2016-04-22 16:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't you pull mission completion data from the "Missions" menu?