Behemoth evolution food
First Page 2 3
 Asura.Yunamae
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-10-06 10:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

HI ya

I have just evolved me Behemoth cub to a Behemoth and was wondering if anyone out there evolved a behemoth yet, as wiki/bgwiki dont have evolution food yet on there.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-10-06 10:56:18
Link | Quote | Reply

BG haven't worked it out yet so it's likely the info isn't known yet. They're speculating Gabbrath Meat for Skormoth but it's not confirmed.
[+]
 Asura.Zanosuz
user: zanosuz
By Asura.Zanosuz 2015-10-06 11:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I raised my cub until 3 stars, then fed it a Savory Shank to evolve it into a King Behemoth. The rest of the info on both sights are different and not updated past the Behemoth/King Behemoth stages. Bgwiki is correct up to those stages, ffxiclopedia is way off. I believe they have the final stages mixed up, it wouldn't make sense to have the better cheer bonus with the lesser type pets, but then again this is SE we're talking about.
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-10-06 14:38:07
Link | Quote | Reply

He he yeah

I have a white adam and green in garden at mo, so il be retiring green if it ever gives me its ki to do the other behemoth to king b, im keeping me white adamantoise as its cool lol.

Il just have to try diff things on me behemoth when its ready, wont be for prob 5-7 days or more the way they level but if i find out il try update bgwiki lol
 Asura.Zanosuz
By Asura.Zanosuz 2015-10-06 23:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a white turtle and a ram also, for the bonecraft + skill. The turtle is cool looking, thats why I kept it. I'll keep you updated if I find anything that evolves the King Behemoth. I have gabbrath meat, hydra meat, behemoth meat, warthog meat and some shanks set aside to try when its ready. Hopefully one of those works.
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-10-07 01:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah same im playing on mule at mo, but me main is full of meat waiting on it be ready lol
 Leviathan.Protey
Server: Leviathan
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-10-07 02:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

cub behemoth can evolve naturally into behemoth, or you can force it as soon as 1.5 stars by feeding it beastly shank. cub behemoth can force evolve into king behemoth by feeding savory shank at 2.5 stars (do not feed savory earlier, it will be a waste). both behemoth and king behemoth look the same btw.
[+]
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-10-07 13:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

ah cool ty lol me green adamantoise finally gave me my last ki so i have a baby beh to evolve to king beh now and adult behemoth which is now happy not agry anymore lolz, il updat here or on bgwiki once it gets high enough to try evolve
 Shiva.Carrelo
Server: Shiva
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2015-10-07 17:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zanosuz said: »
I have a white turtle and a ram also, for the bonecraft + skill.
Hang on, do you have to actually keep a mob in your garden to use its cheer? I thought you could send them away after you get the KI. :o
By Pantafernando 2015-10-07 17:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats your drop rate, Yuna-baby?
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-10-07 17:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

You can send em away lol but i love having the white adamantoise stomping round, so dont stress u ok lol
[+]
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-10-07 17:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

drop rate on what lol if u mean shanks etc i have that many mules i get me shansk in points lol ;D love free stuff lol, dont care about using on pets then lol
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-10-07 17:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I kept my White Adamantoise around for a while, hoping it would give Angel Skins through harvest, but all I got were crappy Flocon-de-mers. Killed his *** dead and got an Aquarian tatter, so I guess he got the last laugh.
[+]
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-10-07 17:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
I kept my White Adamantoise around for a while, hoping it would give Angel Skins through harvest, but all I got were crappy Flocon-de-mers. Killed his *** dead and got an Aquarian tatter, so I guess he got the last laugh.

Yeah all i get is them stupid things and as i had to use a couple pondweed on him hes staying in garden as il get rubbish gil for him so he can stomp about alot lol...
 Leviathan.Krysten
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-10-07 23:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

it only needs 1 sav shank? anymore then that would hurt too much XD
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-10-08 01:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Protey said: »
cub behemoth can evolve naturally into behemoth, or you can force it as soon as 1.5 stars by feeding it beastly shank. cub behemoth can force evolve into king behemoth by feeding savory shank at 2.5 stars (do not feed savory earlier, it will be a waste). both behemoth and king behemoth look the same btw.

Thanks for the info. Do you know if behemoth can evolve into king without any shank? I got the cub to evolve into behemoth with random meat and now I am wondering if I can do the same with behemoth and get it to evolve into king.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-10-08 03:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunamae said: »
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »

Yeah all i get is them stupid things and as i had to use a couple pondweed on him hes staying in garden as il get rubbish gil for him so he can stomp about alot lol...
From what I've read, with pets that evolve via HNM pops need only 1 to evolve, if it took more than one you probably fed it before it was due to squirm.
[+]
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-10-08 03:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Krysten said: »
it only needs 1 sav shank? anymore then that would hurt too much XD

It only takes one as long as the cub is at least 2.5 stars.
[+]
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-10-08 03:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »
Leviathan.Protey said: »

Thanks for the info. Do you know if behemoth can evolve into king without any shank? I got the cub to evolve into behemoth with random meat and now I am wondering if I can do the same with behemoth and get it to evolve into king.

No one is sure yet. Current estimates is that behemoth will evolve into skormoth and king behemoth will evolve into elasmoth.
 Lakshmi.Yumeara
Server: Lakshmi
user: Yumeara
By Lakshmi.Yumeara 2015-10-19 13:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone found a food that makes King Behemoth squirm? I have tried every type of meat to no avail. Current plan is to feed it Gabbrath Meat at 2.5 stars and hope for results. Any information is appreciated, thanks!
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-10-19 13:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing conclusive yet. Best you can do is wait it out, or try some foods on your own. I've got a NQ Behemoth that I've been trying various foods with, just in case they made it something obscure. So far the following have had no success with squirm:

Dragon Meat
Gabbrath Meat
Tavnazian Sheep Liver
Hydra Meat
Warthog Meat
Fiend Blood (not worthless)
Ahriman Tear (not worthless)
Agaricus (stares off)
Dark Cluster (angry)

I'll try a few more things like Elixir, Burdock, and some other mushrooms before I give up and feed it a Savory Shank.
 Asura.Zanosuz
By Asura.Zanosuz 2015-10-22 13:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Fed the King Behemoth a slice of dragon meat at 2 1/2 stars and it squirmed. Turned into Elasmoth.
[+]
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-10-22 13:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently you can also let a NQ Behemoth naturally grow into a King Behemoth over time. Consider this path if you're unwilling to use shanks but you don't mind the wait.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Yumeara
Server: Lakshmi
user: Yumeara
By Lakshmi.Yumeara 2015-10-22 15:17:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Fed the King Behemoth a slice of dragon meat at 2 1/2 stars and it squirmed. Turned into Elasmoth.
Thank you so much for the info Zanosuz!
 Sylph.Mozhat
user: Mozhat
By Sylph.Mozhat 2015-10-28 12:30:52
Link | Quote | Reply

On KB if you Interact "Yell Loudly at it" gives music notes.

Any evolution food for Skormoth, yet?
By Draylo 2015-10-28 12:31:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you do that when it said "nothing can foul its mood" or whateveR? I thought Behemoths negatively responded to anything you did.
 Sylph.Mozhat
user: Mozhat
By Sylph.Mozhat 2015-10-28 12:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

When the "Nothing that can foul NAME mood right now. Gave me a star as well.

BTW He's at 2 stars atm.
 Asura.Zanosuz
By Asura.Zanosuz 2015-10-29 10:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been trying to find what food Elasmoth likes, so far:

Meats Not Worthless
Fish Not Worthless
Clusters Not Worthless
Seeds Stares off
Greens Stares off
Liquids didn't like
Fungi Stares off
Fruits Stares off

Just to see if anything Strongly Resonates with it.
 Asura.Yunamae
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-10-29 13:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

oh cool my 2 kb not ready evolve yet but i better get some dragon meat ready thanks Zanosuz for info
 Asura.Zanosuz
By Asura.Zanosuz 2015-11-10 19:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Feeding Liquids and Interacting with a Pet Strongly Resonates with the new Dragon.
First Page 2 3