Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-10-05 13:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Francisco said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Just. Just what did you dooo!

*crying* I'm sorry but that image is just too good not to share with people.

It's a PlasticSurgeon glitch methinks.

Pretty sure this is it, seems pretty glitchy now-a-days, switching back and forth when talking to NPCs, distorting on BCNM entry, etc...

I've had a similar issue since resubbing. Randomly changing race, character turning into gloop in cutscenes, camera going wonky...
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-05 13:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
You don't use zephyr mantle in emergencies as it casts slow if I remember right. Set glutinous dart for two instead, 15 HP 3 Str dex

I also only count DW 3. I'd honestly get 100 JPs before doing something like this. It doesn't take that long. I'd imagine you already have some.

If I had no gift personally I'd take off diffusion and dart or mantle for Dw4, then take off fulgor for icebreaker and magnetite, I think thatbleavea you with 2.

So then go down to DA from TA. Set saline, and then fill the rest with whatever makes sense like dart again.

Edit nvm just saw you do have the gift. Egh so ignore all that, drop mantle and diffusion for mdb and saline and keep the rest.

All just IMO at least.

They reduced the casting time of Zephyr when they fixed a lot of BLUs older spells. It's not instant but with a good Fast Cast set, it's pretty quick.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Server: Asura
By Asura.Omnijuggernaut 2015-10-05 13:32:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
So, I woke back up about 70% sober, 50% awake, and went and made this video for you since I figured "why not".

Naturally, because of this I forgot to use mighty guard, food, and had the STP Nibiru in the offhand instead of the acc, 84% acc overall for the fight, cuz impact.

I generally just use magic barrier, but this time I opted for saline coat, no reason you cant use both, but I like to DD. Saline is more efficient from a DD standpoint as you cast it less, but barrier helps more on impact and bay.

Also, you can drop another tier of STP in the set I showed for MDB which would help a bit.

Don't need actinic either. I just used it once for initial hate.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Rated up mainly for using Eisbrecher tanz mit mir.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-05 13:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Do eet!