First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 216 217 218
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-01 22:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Remember the good ole days when Obama was the Devil incarnate and was going to bring about the Apocalypse.

Meh, Maybe Trumps gamer tag is Apocalypse..
He really IS tho gdi! We're all DOOMED !!
MSPaint Winner
By Apocalypse 2016-05-02 01:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

You rang?
[+]
By Zackan 2016-05-02 01:33:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Palin you say?

YouTube Video Placeholder

That moment was ripe for parody.

"I belong in a cabinet; I am full of spice and I have a great rack!"

ftw!
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-05-04 12:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Aelius said: »
Let's here it for the first drop out of the presidential race.

Now that Trump is going to be the Republican canidate, who is he going to pick to be VP.

I'd go for condie rice, but Jim Webb or Bernie Sanders would be a winning ticket for sure.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-04 12:11:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Jim Webb is good people.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-04 13:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still on the trump/sanders bandwagon...

trump however might be thinking along the lines of a "hype man" in which case... no one is anywhere near as good as Flavor Flav...

Vote Trump and Flavor Flav!

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-05-04 14:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that Trump is going to be the Republican canidate, who is he going to pick to be VP.

I'd go for condie rice, but Jim Webb or Bernie Sanders would be a winning ticket for sure.
Condie is out. Like Colin Powell, she was made poisonous by Bush II.

I was saddened when the two best positioned blacks in the GOP were put out of the running by that man and his lies.
By Altimaomega 2016-05-04 14:38:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

I was saddened when the two best positioned blacks in the GOP were put out of the running by that man and his lies.

You act as if every president but him has told you the truth. When in fact, quite the opposite is our reality.
[+]
By Titanfoo 2016-05-04 15:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You act as if every president but him has told you the truth. When in fact, quite the opposite is our reality.

There are little white lies, then there are ones that start senseless murderous bombings and war that create a downward spiral of hatred and blood for years to come, SOME people can't see the differenece. Of course presidents lie, it's a dirty job. Doesn't mean you can mash every person who has ever told a lit together.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-05-04 16:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't mind people taking the fall for their own lies. I do mind people taking a fall for someone else's lies.

I also hoped that either Condie or Powell would get on a GOP ticket at least as VP and turn the party around.
By Altimaomega 2016-05-04 17:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Titanfoo said: »

There are little white lies, then there are ones that start senseless murderous bombings and war that create a downward spiral of hatred and blood for years to come, SOME people can't see the differenece. Of course presidents lie, it's a dirty job. Doesn't mean you can mash every person who has ever told a lit together.

Never understood how Hussein being in power killing his own people was acceptable and wasn't enough for us to get involved, but being in syria right now is acceptable to the left.

I'm not about to say, so what they lied, but something needed to be done one way or the other. The outcome of an over decade long sprawling to different countries war is both Bushes, Clintons, and Obamas fault. Nobody here is innocent and incapable of telling lies.
By Altimaomega 2016-05-04 17:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-04 17:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

We didn't invade on the premise that Hussein was killing his own people and we needed to stop that. Hell, saving the Jews wasn't even the premise of our getting involved in WWII. Not that stopping Hussein from killing his own people was the actual reason regardless.

We invaded on the premise of them having nuclear weapons and harboring terrorists. Which was a blatant lie and resulted in the destabilization of an entire section of the world. Most of the ***going on in the middle east can be traced back to our decision to go to war for reasons we were lied to about.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-04 17:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

If only the motives for invading and subverting the regimes of these countries was really for the sake of democracy and people's freedom...

come on, surely no one here is so stupid to believe that right?
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-05-04 17:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
We didn't invade on the premise that Hussein was killing his own people and we needed to stop that. Hell, saving the Jews wasn't even the premise of our getting involved in WWII. Not that stopping Hussein from killing his own people was the actual reason regardless.

We invaded on the premise of them having nuclear weapons and harboring terrorists. Which was a blatant lie and resulted in the destabilization of an entire section of the world. Most of the ***going on in the middle east can be traced back to our decision to go to war for reasons we were lied to about.

The possible nukes is what pushed it over the edge oh and the bio-weapons they did have btw, talk always existed of us going to take out Hussein. How would this conversation be going if they did happen to have nukes and didn't do anything about it. How old are you do you even remember? Do you really think all the terrorist would have stopped growing in numbers if we hadn't done what we did? That is quite the assumption to have.

And no, saving the jews wasn't the premises of engaging in WW2, I never said or implied it was. You make an excellent point though. If the allies would have banded together back then and stopped Hitler when everything started happening like they did Hussein WW2 may have never even happened.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
By Altimaomega 2016-05-04 17:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

If only the motives for invading and subverting the regimes of these countries was really for the sake of democracy and people's freedom...

I don't think so, I could be wrong though, people here surprise even me from time to time.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-04 17:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

bio-weapons they did have btw

Yeah we know, we have the receipt of sale. After all we sold them to him to combat the Iranians in 83'
[+]
 Asura.Wormfeeder
Server: Asura
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2016-05-04 17:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

If it is a democratic president doing the warmongering then the democrat followers will be right behind him, same goes on the republican side.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-05-04 17:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

We should do that more often then.

Let's start with Italy, they need a good dose of democracy right now!
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-05-04 17:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Never understood how Hussein being in power killing his own people....
He was NOT "killing his own people" he was killing people who belonged to a different branch of the Moslem religion. He was killing Kurds.

They were citizens of his country, yes, but they were NOT his own people. Anyone who uses that phrase cannot possibly begin to understand the middle east.

And beginning to understand is about as far as most of us can get.
 Lakshmi.Deces
user: Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2016-05-04 18:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2016-05-04 18:05:24
Link | Quote | Reply

He was NOT "killing his own people" he was killing people who belonged to a different branch of the Moslem religion. He was killing Kurds.

They were citizens of his country, yes, but they were NOT his own people. Anyone who uses that phrase cannot possibly begin to understand the middle east.

For the most part the kurds are sunni. Yes, obama does ***where he eats.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-04 18:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

The possible nukes is what pushed it over the edge oh and the bio-weapons they did have btw, talk always existed of us going to take out Hussein. How would this conversation be going if they did happen to have nukes and didn't do anything about it. How old are you do you even remember? Do you really think all the terrorist would have stopped growing in numbers if we hadn't done what we did? That is quite the assumption to have.
I'm 25, and it really doesn't matter. As it turns out, you can go back and look at how history unfolded. It's particularly easy with the internet nowadays. Technology sure is crazy, isn't it?

IF they had actually had nuclear weapons, then saying we were trying to stop them from using nuclear weapons would not have been a lie. And our actions would've been slightly more justified.

A large majority of Al Quaeda, the group that actually attacked us if you aren't aware, resided in Afghanistan. Not Iraq. We were totally justified, to some degree, to attack Al Quaeda.

Our justification for attack Iraq was a complete lie. Invading Iraq did nothing but destabilize an entire region of the world, kill insane amount of civilians, and pave way for ISIS to take advantage of the situation.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-04 18:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk how you can defend the war in Iraq, it was one of the most stupid decisions in recent history. Maybe only topped by Libya.
Guide Maker
By Seha 2016-05-04 18:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

(generic "you")
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2016-05-04 18:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk how you can defend the war in Iraq, it was one of the most stupid decisions in recent history. Maybe only topped by Libya.
Yup, every single one of those conflicts has hillary's name written on those in black & white.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-04 18:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Dang, I didn't realize Hillary was such a powerful person she could force the United States to go to war by herself.

Why the hell are we bothering to elect a president and the rest of congress?
 Lakshmi.Deces
By Lakshmi.Deces 2016-05-04 18:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Dang, I didn't realize Hillary was such a powerful person she could force the United States to go to war by herself.

Why the hell are we bothering to elect a president and the rest of congress?
That is what happens when you vote for a TelePrompter reading crack smoke.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-05-04 18:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Deces said: »

For the most part the kurds are sunni. Yes, obama does ***where he eats.
For the ENTIRE part Kurds are not Arab. Nor are they Ba'athisits.

Only Ba'athists are his own fricking people.

Obama did effectively ***all over Bin Lades but I doubt he eats there.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-05-04 19:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

*Laden
First Page 2 3 ... 77 78 79 ... 216 217 218