Is Ffxiah Dying?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Is ffxiah dying?
Is ffxiah dying?
By Pantafernando 2015-04-25 19:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
FFXIAH will never die cause it was never alive ?

Life is an illusion, anyway.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-25 20:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
if FFXIAH dies then where will we all go for p&r threads? :(

As for me, probably nowhere. I'd have to find a whole new group of people with whom to pointlessly bicker, and I'm too lazy for that. Instead, I'll likely go through an angry withdrawal stage and take it out on my wife.

Me: "Debate me, now!"
Her: "What are you talking about? Debate you on what?"
Me: "Anything! Just pretend you're Pleebo or something."
Her: "Who the heck is Plee-"
Me: "JUST DO IT!"

Then, after getting smacked upside the head a few times, I'll probably get over it.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-04-25 20:18:38
Link | Quote | Reply

it ded
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-04-25 20:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

If the site dies, I'm taking you all with me.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-04-25 20:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

As this site was fixed, here a small token of gratitude and commemoration:

Lakshmi.Chilzen
Server: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2015-04-25 21:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry, as long as people can still debate if Linos really has a +3 All Songs augment or not, this place should be safe and lively with discussion.

That will be one of the great SE mysteries, alongside the Protect Ring of FFIX, and just what Tanaka and pals were on when they made that AV video years ago. The greatest Record Keepers of our time will continue to research and photoshop these claims until Matsui proves otherwise.

On that note, kudos to all the FFXIAH Staff for revamping the site, and doing who knows what kind of backend horrors to add the new items and fix the news on the front page. XI honestly wouldn't be the same without the tireless sacrifice and support of the good people that keep this place going out of the passion of their hearts, and for that, I salute you.
[+]
 Sylph.Elwynbelwyn
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Elwynbelwyn 2015-04-26 06:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

One dying I've notice lately is that bazaar listings aren't getting updated. I don't know if Sylph is the lowest population server or not, but it has been made worse by people leaving due to the low population. So the number of people running the guildwork plugin is probably way down. At least AH listings are keeping up.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2015-04-26 07:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
Asura.Blittzjr said: »
....whats going on...?

No updates...erasing icons and linkshell....I dont get it

So this is what finally fixes the news rotator. LOL.

All the threads about the rotator being broken, nope. We should have said it is the portent of death and doom from the start.

I just want the character profiler to work again. Right now it doesn't read any "new" accounts from the LS community website since a few updates ago. I've had all my stuff set to 'public' on the LS fan community site. The best I can find out is that anyone who had a "new" LS community profile created (moved servers / ect..) since a few months ago has some sort of weird setting on their account.

I copy my member URL and it works perfectly as long as I'm "logged into" the LS community site. Whenever I log out and then paste my URL into internet explorer I the following.
Code
The server is currently busy and will be unable to properly transmit data. Please try again later. 

But if I paste it back into FireFox then I get the proper profile page with a "not logged in" message in the top left corner. It's very weird behavior and to be honest FFXIAH should be looking towards guildwork as a possible alternative to bringing over data.
By fonewear 2015-04-26 08:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

If FFXIAH dies in a forest will it make a sound ?
 Leviathan.Vienne
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Vienne 2015-04-26 09:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
If FFXIAH dies in a forest will it make a sound ?

only if there are trolls in the forest
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-04-26 09:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
if FFXIAH dies then where will we all go for p&r threads? :(

As for me, probably nowhere. I'd have to find a whole new group of people with whom to pointlessly bicker, and I'm too lazy for that. Instead, I'll likely go through an angry withdrawal stage and take it out on my wife.

Me: "Debate me, now!"
Her: "What are you talking about? Debate you on what?"
Me: "Anything! Just pretend you're Pleebo or something."
Her: "Who the heck is Plee-"
Me: "JUST DO IT!"

Then, after getting smacked upside the head a few times, I'll probably get over it.

Asking your wife to pretend to be Pleebo... it all makes sense now... :P
 Sylph.Namonaki
Server: Sylph
user: Namonaki
By Sylph.Namonaki 2015-04-26 10:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Elwynbelwyn said: »
One dying I've notice lately is that bazaar listings aren't getting updated. I don't know if Sylph is the lowest population server or not, but it has been made worse by people leaving due to the low population. So the number of people running the guildwork plugin is probably way down. At least AH listings are keeping up.
It probably is.
By Juggernautx 2015-04-26 11:24:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes.
By Juggernautx 2015-04-26 11:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

...YES!!!