Ninja Equipment Sets (April 2015)

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Ninja Equipment Sets (April 2015)
Ninja Equipment Sets (April 2015)
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 16 17 18
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2015-12-11 14:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Langly said: »
Good call. At first glance I'd say it looks like garbage! :D

I have not compared it in the spreadsheet at all. I'm not holding my breath though. lol

This right here is what you do when you eyeball. I am more than likely exaggerating it's ineffectiveness.

When I first skimmed the weapons, my brain didn't even read 123 for the base dmg. It also never saw the AGI 10(Edit: Actually AGI 20). My brain was on a vacation. And what did I do? Make an assumption based on poor information. Take this as a lessson, Langly, you brain-dead fool.

Taking an honest look, it's not as poor as it seemed initially. It will beat out other offhands like Achiuchikapu in the scenarios I commonly look at. And I can get it to win against a Max Aug'd Ochu under circumstances.

It can certainly be one of the choices you make when looking into your Katanas.

I'm going to leave my initial two posts as a reminder to always accurately evaluate an option. */slaps his own face*
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2015-12-11 14:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
Whenever I saw weapons with 228 skill I always got pulled off, but lately I started to see things differently.
Off hand weapon will be capped at a lesser accuracy value than main hand.
There's gonna be a 3% acc difference regardless due to MH capping at 98% and OH capping at 95%.

Main hand should be 99% I believe.
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-12-12 05:38:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah sorry for the wrong number, but I don't think it changes the overall meaning of what I was trying to say.

That is: it's not that "bad" to have an OH weapon with slightly less acc than your main weapon.
By Arcto 2015-12-12 20:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Where does Herc body fall for TP with 4TA Acc20+/attack20+ ish?
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2015-12-16 09:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

It puts it at a respectable:

STR28 DEX34 Accuracy 35 Attack 20 TA4 STP3 CRate3%

Compared to say, Adhemar Jacket A(or B):

A) STR26 DEX43 Accuracy 40 Attack 25 TA3 DW5

B) STR36 DEX43 Accuracy 25 Attack 40 TA3 DW5

But if you had for some reason netted DEX5 Accuracy 30 Attack 15 TA4 on your Herc body you'd be looking at

STR28 DEX39 Accuracy 45 Attack15 TA4 STP3 CRate3%

Or maybe all you can get is a Rawhide Vest D?

STR30 DEX35 Accuracy 15 Attack 15 TA4

You see it's all very close. If you don't need the DW from Adhemar it will stifle your TP gain by way of lowering delay. If you do need the DW, it's going to be stellar for you. If you need the accuracy path more importantly to have a snowballs chance of hitting something.. then, again, Adhemar would be best.

It is much too difficult to say one is better than the other because of how variable the augments can be as well as the situations you're going to put them into. Hope this helped.

Target? How much support will you have? Any idea on the buffs you may have with you?
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2015-12-16 10:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I've updated my spreadsheet with the changes to the abjuration gear. Can find it here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/107375097/DPS%20Calculator%20-%20Ninja.xlsx
 Asura.Auburn
user: Auburn
By Asura.Auburn 2015-12-16 11:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Do we have any updated monster info for higher level targets? Tojil and the hare seem like outdated examples to me since the accuracy requirement seems low compared to what some content demands such as SR or higher tier Escha NMs.

Also, I was looking at the body drop from the Pandamonium Warden UNM and it seems pretty close, if not ahead in some cases, compared to the super buff Herculean body. Assuming you can kill this, it seems like a decent alternative to living in augment hell.
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2015-12-16 12:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing has been nailed down stat-wise that I have seen. Just some baseline acc numbers for 128, 135, 140 content etc.

It's pretty easy to put in your own assumed mob with a linear progression of stats if you know that say... 135 content requires around 1340 accuracy to cap. (Don't take that value to heart it's just an example I'm throwing around that may have no merit). With all the apex mob killing... it may be a good time to get some values though.

But at some point you start to see a trend anyway. As defense goes up, these gearsets do 'this'. As evasion goes up, 'these' sets gain more worth. It's not perfect, but the spreadsheets were never meant to be perfect. :D
[+]
 Phoenix.Skyfire
Server: Phoenix
user: nightkidz
By Phoenix.Skyfire 2016-01-10 22:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone have a gearswap that can change shuriken during sange by chance? Just looking for the code that would allow me to change for the duration then change back to normal.
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2016-01-11 08:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

For one that's publicly available, look within this thread for Orestes's lua (at least I think it's in this thread). It has what you seek.
By Sandmaster 2016-01-11 08:56:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Some Pro's for NIN in today's FF, and with that in mind you an aim to gear accordingly:

*It's one of the job's that can reach hgh level's of ACC (BLU, DNC, THF, NIN)

*We now have Utsusemi:San - it is a game changer for the job itself.

*Job gift's for Ninja are very generous compared to say MNK or COR, with nice gifts of ACC, MACC, Ninjutsu+, MAB, Att, MEVA - all jbs get gifts relevant to the job, but NIN get's top tier gifts.

*Innin - It's not good having to many melee on the NM's, but NIN gets a MASSIVE boost in Innin with even more ACC (and even more ACC from job points also) along with the super 30% crit rate on top of all the crit gear we have available to us. (If you compare that to a SAM, where their 19% wsDMG boost comes from being infront of the mob where typicqally the most damaging TP move's hit.

*Recent gear changes to light armoured melee's has seen a massive increase in stats NIN thrives on - Triple Attack, STP, +Crit rate, +Crit DMG, and high obtainable amounts of AGL for Hi abd DEX for Shun amoungst other things.

*We can hit the Delay cap fairly easily with just Haste 2, if you can get any more haste on top of that from Samba's or Brd/Geo it lessen's the need for equipment like 'Suppa, and AF2 119 body'. The Escha Ru-An Katana is top tier at the moment with high DMG and useful stats.

*TP spam is something you want to avoid and having NIN on the NM means 50% subtle blow and another 10% from Yurin: Ichi (you can say lol to that but in low man settings it really does make a noticable difference)

*with Nin's super fast speed and TP gain we can do 2-step light with the PLD to take a mob down and adding a MB on top of that great. (Skillchain is Hi > Chant > Shun) OR we can just sel SC Darkness for a gifted blm to drop 'Death' on.

*On the solo side of things, Utsusemi:San really is fantastic, and wit the trusts many of the BCNM's of the cirrent day can be solo'd on Normal by NIN.

Lets get things right; NIN is no BLU, but we the things listed above NIN has risen from the ashes (where job's like my first 75 MNK are currently sitting) and has become great from group and solo work. The problem is with the diminishing population's and the stigma attached tothe job getting people to regognise this is a whole different story.
[+]
 Phoenix.Skyfire
user: nightkidz
By Phoenix.Skyfire 2016-01-11 15:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Langly said: »
For one that's publicly available, look within this thread for Orestes's lua (at least I think it's in this thread). It has what you seek.

Thanks I figured it out.
By Ruaumoko 2016-01-11 17:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Sandmaster said: »
Some Pro's for NIN in today's FF, and with that in mind you an aim to gear accordingly:

*It's one of the job's that can reach hgh level's of ACC (BLU, DNC, THF, NIN)

*We now have Utsusemi:San - it is a game changer for the job itself.

*Job gift's for Ninja are very generous compared to say MNK or COR, with nice gifts of ACC, MACC, Ninjutsu+, MAB, Att, MEVA - all jbs get gifts relevant to the job, but NIN get's top tier gifts.

*Innin - It's not good having to many melee on the NM's, but NIN gets a MASSIVE boost in Innin with even more ACC (and even more ACC from job points also) along with the super 30% crit rate on top of all the crit gear we have available to us. (If you compare that to a SAM, where their 19% wsDMG boost comes from being infront of the mob where typicqally the most damaging TP move's hit.

*Recent gear changes to light armoured melee's has seen a massive increase in stats NIN thrives on - Triple Attack, STP, +Crit rate, +Crit DMG, and high obtainable amounts of AGL for Hi abd DEX for Shun amoungst other things.

*We can hit the Delay cap fairly easily with just Haste 2, if you can get any more haste on top of that from Samba's or Brd/Geo it lessen's the need for equipment like 'Suppa, and AF2 119 body'. The Escha Ru-An Katana is top tier at the moment with high DMG and useful stats.

*TP spam is something you want to avoid and having NIN on the NM means 50% subtle blow and another 10% from Yurin: Ichi (you can say lol to that but in low man settings it really does make a noticable difference)

*with Nin's super fast speed and TP gain we can do 2-step light with the PLD to take a mob down and adding a MB on top of that great. (Skillchain is Hi > Chant > Shun) OR we can just sel SC Darkness for a gifted blm to drop 'Death' on.

*On the solo side of things, Utsusemi:San really is fantastic, and wit the trusts many of the BCNM's of the cirrent day can be solo'd on Normal by NIN.

Lets get things right; NIN is no BLU, but we the things listed above NIN has risen from the ashes (where job's like my first 75 MNK are currently sitting) and has become great from group and solo work. The problem is with the diminishing population's and the stigma attached tothe job getting people to regognise this is a whole different story.
Agree with these but I have a few to add.

*NIN is amazingly good in CP parties, especially against Apex targets. This is because it serves as a very good skillchain job, given it's accuracy and attack speed, either solo or with a partner. I personally like 3-stepping with another melee given how well placed NIN's high level weapon skills are placed on the skillchain chart: Hi > Ruinator > Hi results in a double darkness in case you have mages slow on the burst draw.

*Another reason NIN is great for CP parties is because it also fulfills the role of a magic burster with surprisingly good results if geared properly. You are looking at anywhere between 30k and 50k with a San-tier nuke depending on conditions. Many people overlook this aspect of NIN when forming parties and now that more and more career GEO/BLM/SCH have long since gotten 2100 people will be forced to look in this direction.

*NIN can cover multiple weapon types: Slashing, Piercing, Blunt, Magic.

*Migawari. Use it. Love it.

------------------

If you ask me, BLU's major weakness is when it faces targets that can mass dispel it's buffs. If BLU loses Mighty Guard, Cocoon, Barrier Tusk, Erratic Flutter, Cacharian Verve and Regeneration in one go (especially considering Mighty Guard and Verve are tied to an ability with a sizeable cooldown) it is in serious trouble. NIN can just put Utsusemi: San up immediately and get things back under control. BLU's ability to magic burst is also tied to an ability with a 2 minute cooldown, NIN's is not.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2016-01-14 14:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sandmaster said: »

Both the Escha-Ru'Aun (Aizushintogo) and Reisenjima katanas (Kanaria) are excellent options, but take care to use the correct one for the situation. If you're at capped delay reduction Kanaria with moderately good augments will win easily (and this is the ideal situation for maximum DD - simple to do with trusts, and if you have party buffs like Mighty Guard, Marches, GEO haste... you're likely to hit cap), and Aizu will actively hurt you via reduced TP/hit. If you're below delay reduction cap and are actually making use of the DW (e.g. in party but buffers can only bother to get Haste II on you), Aizu probably wins.

Quick DW requirements:
* With capped magical haste, you're practically at delay reduction cap (79.69%, need 1 DW to cap).
* With just haste II, you need 20~21 DW in gear to hit cap.

Aizushintogo (B path rank 15): DMG:138 Delay:227 STR+15 Accuracy+30 DW+5
"Utsusemi" spellcasting time -7% Attack based on number of Utsusemi shadow images +5

Kanaria: DMG:127 Delay:227 Accuracy+15 Attack+10 Ranged Accuracy+15 Ranged Attack+10 "Store TP"+5 "Fast Cast"+5%
PLUS whatever augments you get. Ideally something like DMG+12 or higher, DEX+10~15, Acc+something, and... whatever else you may get. Multiattack, Store TP, crit, atk, etc.

Kanaria has same delay, doesn't need insane augmenting luck to get same/better DMG and Acc, can get a more useful attribute, better TP generation via Store TP and some increased Racc for Daken, FC helps all spells and not just Utsusemi.

Also, a side benefit for NIN of BLU being so popular right now is that lots of people will want to spam the Iron Giant NM (which is remarkably easy for a T2 Reisenjima NM) for Coladas for BLU. It also drops the katana!
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-01-19 04:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone just killed the Naraka T4 HELM NM in Reisenjima and got two Taka katanas.
Chance are we'll soon find out if they're augmentable or not.
Pretty confident they won't be augmentable but let's see.

As I had a chance to say before, even without augments I think Taka has the potential to be the best or one of the best offhands in quite a large number of situations.

Altough the upcoming upgrade to RME will likely change some paradigms, but at this very moment I think Taka has a lot of underestimated potential.
 Asura.Psylo
user: psylo
By Asura.Psylo 2016-01-19 04:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't think they are augmentable, since they are rare/ex.

But on a T4 drop, only 228 skill is pretty low for a such difficult nm...
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-01-19 05:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

As I had the chance to say in the past, I used to look at 228 offhand weapons with a "meh!" reaction, but now I kinda changed my mind about them.
Here's my reasoning behind.

As we all know the accuracy cap for 1h weapons changed, now it's ~98% for main hand and still 95% for offhand. That's a ~3% difference.
Let's suppose that to cap accuracy (98%) on a certain target you're gonna need 1300 acc. This means that your offhand will need ~39 less accuracy than your main hand to reach the cap (which is 95% for OH).

When you see things this way, having a 228 skill offhand weapon isn't that bad anymore, is it?

Well of course we could still argue about the lack of att for offhand of course, but I see that as a minor issue.
By Sandmaster 2016-01-19 07:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone just killed the Naraka T4 HELM NM in Reisenjima and got two Taka katanas.
Chance are we'll soon find out if they're augmentable or not.
Pretty confident they won't be augmentable but let's see.

As I had a chance to say before, even without augments I think Taka has the potential to be the best or one of the best offhands in quite a large number of situations.

Altough the upcoming upgrade to RME will likely change some paradigms, but at this very moment I think Taka has a lot of underestimated potential.

It can't be Augmentablt as it is R/Ex.

It looks like a very nice Katana 123DMG/190Delay, ACC&Att+27, RACC+50, AGL+20, Crit Rate+3%

As stated above, the 12-13ACC lost from the 228 skill is not so much of a problem when you need ~8ACC less to cap.

Something I never got my head around completely was regarding the delay cap, Does having a low delay katana in the offhand surcome to any disadvantages to having a higher 227 delay Katana?
 Phoenix.Capuchin
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2016-01-21 17:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm curious about the high end of DMG augments for Kanaria - any reports? My highest so far is DMG+18. Possible that's cap, but it also wouldn't surprise me to see something like +20 as cap. I think +20 is what sword and dagger cap at, though I'm not assuming all of the 1h weapons are the same - they weren't for Alluvion skirmish, for instance.

Ideal Kanaria is probably something like DMG+15~20, Acc/Atk 15+, a useful attribute (I'd go DEX>STR>AGI), and whatever other helpful stats you're lucky enough to get. Crit dmg+ (I've seen up to +7%, shame that roll had terrible other augments), Store TP, Triple Attack, PDT-, whatever.

But yeah, in any case it looks pretty obvious to me that, at least pre RME-update, Kanaria is our strongest weapon. Aizushintogo is useful too, but obviously much more so only if you're not getting sufficient magical haste buffs.

Taka seems to me like the other Escha/Reisen T3 NM weapons (or AA/Shijin weapons). More a trophy piece that's not BAD, but not really better than the T2 stuff with good augments. AGI is nice for Hi, but for me I'd much prefer DEX or STR. Kanaria with decent augments is FAR higher DMG (unaugmented is already DMG+4 ahead), 227 delay, potentially better attribute, not too hard to beat on Acc/Atk stat (which affects both hands) with a decent augment. Taka is worth consideration as a pretty good offhand I guess, but even there I'm a bit skeptical it's ideal.
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2016-01-21 17:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
I'm curious about the high end of DMG augments for Kanaria - any reports? My highest so far is DMG+18. Possible that's cap, but it also wouldn't surprise me to see something like +20 as cap. I think +20 is what sword and dagger cap at, though I'm not assuming all of the 1h weapons are the same - they weren't for Alluvion skirmish, for instance.

Ideal Kanaria is probably something like DMG+15~20, Acc/Atk 15+, a useful attribute (I'd go DEX>STR>AGI), and whatever other helpful stats you're lucky enough to get. Crit dmg+ (I've seen up to +7%, shame that roll had terrible other augments), Store TP, Triple Attack, PDT-, whatever.

But yeah, in any case it looks pretty obvious to me that, at least pre RME-update, Kanaria is our strongest weapon. Aizushintogo is useful too, but obviously much more so only if you're not getting sufficient magical haste buffs.

Taka seems to me like the other Escha/Reisen T3 NM weapons (or AA/Shijin weapons). More a trophy piece that's not BAD, but not really better than the T2 stuff with good augments. AGI is nice for Hi, but for me I'd much prefer DEX or STR. Kanaria with decent augments is FAR higher DMG (unaugmented is already DMG+4 ahead), 227 delay, potentially better attribute, not too hard to beat on Acc/Atk stat (which affects both hands) with a decent augment. Taka is worth consideration as a pretty good offhand I guess, but even there I'm a bit skeptical it's ideal.

I want to say I saw a +21 dmg somewhere.... unless I may heave dreamt it. Which would imply it's something like +25 cap? Maybe I did dream it and it's only +20.

Edit: I probably dreamt it. lol Capping at 20 is a safe assumption at least.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snaps
Server: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2016-01-22 14:27:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I've gotten 19, my guess would be 20 cap as well.
[+]
 Asura.Nunzio
By Asura.Nunzio 2016-01-23 08:05:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ruamoko post mentioned ninja can MB for 20 to 30k?!?!

How is it possible!?
 Ragnarok.Flippant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-01-23 12:04:56
Link | Quote | Reply

As I had the chance to say in the past, I used to look at 228 offhand weapons with a "meh!" reaction, but now I kinda changed my mind about them.
Here's my reasoning behind.

As we all know the accuracy cap for 1h weapons changed, now it's ~98% for main hand and still 95% for offhand. That's a ~3% difference.
Let's suppose that to cap accuracy (98%) on a certain target you're gonna need 1300 acc. This means that your offhand will need ~39 less accuracy than your main hand to reach the cap (which is 95% for OH).

When you see things this way, having a 228 skill offhand weapon isn't that bad anymore, is it?

Well of course we could still argue about the lack of att for offhand of course, but I see that as a minor issue.

Hmm... I saw someone else recently try to calculate accuracy like this too. Has the formula been completely changed within the past year?

Otherwise, accuracy does not work as a percentage of the monster's evasion. 2 accuracy is always +1% hit rate, no matter what your accuracy or the target's evasion is, unless you're hitting floor or ceiling.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2016-01-23 12:25:53
Link | Quote | Reply

He's saying that your offhand will cap accuracy sooner (which is true), and that you gear yourself according to your mainhand anyways (which is also true)- making the lesser offhand skill less relevant versus most things.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2016-01-23 12:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

He's not disagreeing with the concept of reduced skill/acc for the offhand, but the amount and interpretation. -39 accuracy would be a 19/20% (hitrate % is always an integer) drop in offhand hitrate if your mainhand was precisely capped, not 4%.

Asura.Nunzio said: »

How is it possible!?
Good gear, multistep skillchain, GEO buffs/debuffs, SCH storm, COR buffs, enjoy your big numbers. If you want to maximize nuke damage, build for nuking.
 Ragnarok.Flippant
Server: Ragnarok
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2016-01-23 12:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kyte said: »
He's saying that your offhand will cap accuracy sooner (which is true), and that you gear yourself according to your mainhand anyways (which is also true)- making the lesser offhand skill less relevant versus most things.

I know. But Sechs is saying the difference between 98% and 95% hit rate when you're capping at 1300 accuracy is 39 accuracy (1300 x 0.03). It's 6 accuracy, regardless of your current accuracy.
By Sandmaster 2016-01-24 10:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
He's not disagreeing with the concept of reduced skill/acc for the offhand, but the amount and interpretation. -39 accuracy would be a 19/20% (hitrate % is always an integer) drop in offhand hitrate if your mainhand was precisely capped, not 4%.

Asura.Nunzio said: »

How is it possible!?
Good gear, multistep skillchain, GEO buffs/debuffs, SCH storm, COR buffs, enjoy your big numbers. If you want to maximize nuke damage, build for nuking.

Nuking/MB is a side of Ninja I havnn't mastered yet. The ~300-400JP's I have on NIN were put into capping Ninjutsu casting time to 20% and then I was working on Innin & Ninjutsu Accuracy.

It's not as if I don't have an INT/MAB att set, its just that I hav'nt got some pieces that would really help out, like Gyve legs (and if I'm ever lucky, the body aswell). There are plenty of other pieces I ideally need, for exammple I don't have any Ochu's as I still havn't completed Adoulin missions.

I have been working on a Kikoku though as threr is very little I can see wrong with the Katana (it's no Mythic, but it's much closer to its mythic counterpart than other job's weapons like Nirvana, Tizona, and Koga) but it will have Magic DMG+186? on it, along with the skill increases so relic weapon's will be top-tier weapon's again for most job's. It already has 13% triple DMG proc on main swing, and we attack so fast we do get a lot of main hand initial swings in. Self Skill-chaining is already a non-issue, and en-paralyse is very nice of course. I plan on that weapon not only increasing my DoT, ws damage, acc & massive +att but also being my perfect weapon for ICE/FIRE San Magig Burst's. Nin is my favourite job but I am on COR the most so it is COR that I have been completing JP's on first then its NIN all the way!.

If other people see how the addition's to Relic weapon's will actually now chage their job; I can see them making somewhat of a comeback. Mythic is still king, no-one disputes that, but Relic and empherean also will play their part and Aeonic's... well, the requirement's are slightly hard for the casual player especially dealing with the HELM's.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
Server: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-01-24 11:17:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Got a few 20k Suiton Ni on Eruca the other night as SC'ing NIN/SAM. Didn't try bursting all the time because it'd usually be dead shortly after my SC, and I ended up spending my time pulling the next mob after making the SC. Had an Idris GEO in the party though and a SCH giving the whole party Rainstorm II.

Dual Ochu, Samnuha Coat were the MB boosting equips. The rest I would just try and fit in MAB.

Also, I think I got over 25k with Futae in a mixed bag of gear thanks to Idris.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2016-01-24 18:01:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I was disappointed to see there isn't a magic focused choice when augmenting Kanaria. Would have been the ultimate ninjutsu weapons! As it is, Ochu (even without great augments, as only the Ninjutsu skill up to +10 helps nukes) or Mijin (!!!) path C look like the best nuke focused weapons. Both are quite good.

Mijin also have very low delay (190 versus Ochu's 227), so while not the strongest weapon from a physical perspective, they're quite good for fast TP and SCs where you care less about the WS/SC damage, and more about the MBs. Now that I think about it I might actually go for Mijin as ideal in a nuke-focused build for just that reason, which surprises me a lot since I had basically ignored the weapon.
By Ruaumoko 2016-01-24 23:01:34
Link | Quote | Reply

LS friend, Zetaking (Asura) pulled off this nuke in the CP party we just had. This was with Futae and a GEO doing Malaise. This is the set he used. Magic Accuracy/Magic Atk Bonus/Magic Burst Damage augments on the two Herculean pieces.

ItemSet 341517

99999 was with Futae but his averages without were around 60-70k.

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 16 17 18