Asura.Taidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Asura.Taidis 2015-03-29 07:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Wormfeeder said: »
Went to do bats because this guy told me lol dnc wasn't a dd showed up before they started and cleared the room in about a minute or a little more got like 12000 cp with back and ring. I laughed at the guy when he asked me to join. Told him sorry you don't want a lol dnc in your party. In the half hour I was there I got 5 or 6 job points.
What bats are these? I always just dual-box my own cap points, been doing THF lately and have found in my Acc set I don't need food so I probably have leeway to pursue tougher mobs than the pugils/crabs in Dho gates.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2015-03-29 08:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Taidis said: »
Went to do bats because this guy told me lol dnc wasn't a dd showed up before they started and cleared the room in about a minute or a little more got like 12000 cp with back and ring. I laughed at the guy when he asked me to join. Told him sorry you don't want a lol dnc in your party. In the half hour I was there I got 5 or 6 job points.
What bats are these? I always just dual-box my own cap points, been doing THF lately and have found in my Acc set I don't need food so I probably have leeway to pursue tougher mobs than the pugils/crabs in Dho gates.
Woh gates.
 Asura.Wormfeeder
By Asura.Wormfeeder 2015-03-29 08:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »

Grudge does bad for your heart.

Just tired of the whole lol dnc is not a dd thing
 Cerberus.Masterdarkjedi
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Masterdarkjedi 2015-03-30 16:17:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Taidis said: »
Woh gates.

Lol I told you where to exp camp was also how to boost level 1 to level 99 faster then aby party :P Also if you have a dbox great for boosting your job.